JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I'm actually second guessing my Elkins play when reading write ups like this below.. I'm not to proud to admit that now.. I've won money on Skelly in the past and I'm aware of his skill set... Skelly does gas a bit late in fights and that's really the only reason I gave Elkins a very slight chance for the finish.... A completely gassed out fighter is typically a beaten fighter...

MMAmania write up (copy and paste)

145 lbs.: Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly

Since starting his UFC career with a 6-1 run, Darren Elkins (19-5) has alternated losses and wins, starting with a 2013 stoppage loss to Chad Mendes. Most recently, he rebounded from a loss to Hacran Dias by overwhelming Robert Whiteford in Dublin.
    He has stopped 10 opponents overall, five each by knockout and submission.

Chas Skelly (15-1) had the unenviable task of facing top prospect Mirsad Bektic in his Octagon debut, but managed to take the American Top Team product the distance before dropping a majority decision. He has since won four straight, including stoppages of tough customers Jim Alers and Edimilson "Kevin" Souza.

Eight of his professional wins have come by submission.

All signs point to Elkins having a really, really bad time come Saturday. Skelly’s longer, stronger, and the superior grappler. By all rights, he should outclass Elkins, who has no perceptible advantages outside of cardio.

The real question here is not whether Skelly will win, it’s whether Elkins’ submission defense can keep him alive for the full 15 minutes. Skelly grinds him into the mat for either a rear-naked choke finish or dominant decision.

Prediction: Skelly via unanimous decision

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-02-16 at 11:37 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Jibbz how large a percentage of your day do you spend on finding gifs of the fighters you bet on landing strikes / submissions / doing something cool?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

off here...juicy J is the winner
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I'm confident in him, wrong guy is favored, have it completely opp of the books with ishihara favored -200, Erosa keeps his head on a pole, too be hit, chin high, is akward on the feet, doesnt utilize his reach well, and ishihara will have the speed and power advantage with Erosa moving down in weight, ishiharas constant forward pressure will allow him to to cruise to a easy dec victory, if he doesn't ko Erosa before then...Erosa recently coming off of TUF, having a name, is giving us excellent value. I put 600 down to win 1200, My unit is 300, I recommend putting 2 units ishihara in this matchup.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Jibbz how large a percentage of your day do you spend on finding gifs of the fighters you bet on landing strikes / submissions / doing something cool?
    All day every day.. It's my job, it's what I do it's all I do..

Ya wanna know what it takes Miri to post an MMA gif by Jibby - I'll tell ya and it's no big deal.. Images speak louder then words..

1) I hit google (images), type fighter last name then gifs after the name,

2) Open the window below showing all fighter gifs

3) I pick one gif quickly, copy and paste it

4) Open the SBR post window and paste it up to my post..

Takes me about 30 seconds.. I'm very effecient and it's no big deal..

Mirster, how do you think I pull these rediculous +odd props out of my ass with every event? It's called doing your homework, studying fighter trends, envisioning style match ups. . I don't have a cyrstal ball like Josh or you, I have to work it the old fashion way..

End result PAID!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-02-16 at 12:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

PaperTrail07

Erosa will win it on the ground IMO...
    I'm confident in him, wrong guy is favored, have it completely opp of the books with ishihara favored -200, Erosa keeps his head on a pole, too be hit, chin high, is akward on the feet, doesnt utilize his reach well, and ishihara will have the speed and power advantage with Erosa moving down in weight, ishiharas constant forward pressure will allow him to to cruise to a easy dec victory, if he doesn't ko Erosa before then...Erosa recently coming off of TUF, having a name, is giving us excellent value. I put 600 down to win 1200, My unit is 300, I recommend putting 2 units ishihara in this matchup.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i like this Saggo kid. Kinda looks like a steal. Five seconds more and he subs Felder cause he had him trapped in an armbar. Been inactive for awhile with injuries. Anyone have an opinion about this fight? I have been eyeing him up since the Felder fight. Had to make sure he wasn't one of those fake Brazilians getting off the juice so it is a go with me. See no possible way Holly loses unless it is a freak thing. Tate will eventually look like Badar with a pathetic take down when she knows she is in to deep. Of course if she hangs to or three we will hear how tough she is but tough in a loss means ya lose money. I would seriously think Nate had a shot Over Conor but not this Nate. Nate looked great his last fight but this is asking to much. He could take this four or five if he fights smart but im not sure that will be in his dna this fight. Tates a wast of time. Didn't she try to outbox Jessica Eye? U got winks camp forming a gameplan and u have Tate forming her own which is always awful.

PaperTrail07

No, but Salas is pretty low skilled...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i like this Saggo kid. Kinda looks like a steal. Five seconds more and he subs Felder cause he had him trapped in an armbar. Been inactive for awhile with injuries. Anyone have an opinion about this fight? I have been eyeing him up since the Felder fight. Had to make sure he wasn't one of those fake Brazilians getting off the juice so it is a go with me. See no possible way Holly loses unless it is a freak thing. Tate will eventually look like Badar with a pathetic take down when she knows she is in to deep. Of course if she hangs to or three we will hear how tough she is but tough in a loss means ya lose money. I would seriously think Nate had a shot Over Conor but not this Nate. Nate looked great his last fight but this is asking to much. He could take this four or five if he fights smart but im not sure that will be in his dna this fight. Tates a wast of time. Didn't she try to outbox Jessica Eye? U got winks camp forming a gameplan and u have Tate forming her own which is always awful.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All day every day.. It's my job, it's what I do it's all I do..

Ya wanna know what it takes Miri to post an MMA gif by Jibby - I'll tell ya and it's no big deal.. Images speak louder then words..

1) I hit google (images), type fighter last name then gifs after the name,

2) Open the window below showing all fighter gifs

3) I pick one gif quickly, copy and paste it

4) Open the SBR post window and paste it up to my post..

Takes me about 30 seconds.. I'm very effecient and it's no big deal..

Mirster, how do you think I pull these rediculous +odd props out of my ass with every event? It's called doing your homework, studying fighter trends, envisioning style match ups. . I don't have a cyrstal ball like Josh or you, I have to work it the old fashion way..

End result PAID!!

jibbbygetspaid.gif

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Erosa will win it on the ground IMO...
    Come on now, you bet -200 on Erosas grappling?..fights gonna be contested mostly on the feet, where he's at a big disasdantage. Even if the fight goes to the ground, gonna be a quick scramble and Back to the feet, why do u think Erosa has the better grappling?
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-02-16 at 02:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Erosa gets most of his wins by Sub^^^I'm going with Erosa ITD ...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Julian-Erosa-71442

$150.00 $351.00 Pending 3/5/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Erosa wins inside distance +234* vs Not Erosa inside distance

Did hedge with Ishihara by KO since he has some pop in his punches and most of his wins come by way of KO. Even though Erosa has a huge height and reach advantage he does not fight tall either..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Teruto-Ishihara-78898

$50.00 $262.50 Pending 3/5/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2129 Ishihara wins by TKO/KO +525* vs Any other result

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-02-16 at 02:59 PM.

JoshKnows46

Erosa gets most of his wins by Sub^^^I'm going with Erosa ITD ...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Julian-Erosa-71442

$150.00 $351.00 Pending 3/5/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Erosa wins inside distance +234* <small>vs</small> Not Erosa inside distance

Did hedge with Ishihara by KO since he has some pop in his punches and most of his wins come by way of KO. Even though Erosa has a huge height and reach advantage he does not fight tall either..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Teruto-Ishihara-78898

$50.00 $262.50 Pending 3/5/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2129 Ishihara wins by TKO/KO +525* <small>vs</small> Any other result

Thats against a bunch of bums, He's not gonna sub ishihara jibs.

PaperTrail07

I MUST ADMIT the line is a bit off but I still think he wins---here is why.....his frame----Ishi is faster but the length will be a problem for him.....I see him overcomitting to land strikes leaving him open for the takedown/EASY countes.....h is slightly over agressive and wild IMO......while i dont think he will keep it down in the 1st....I could easily see him taking down in the2nd and 3rd...
    Come on now, you bet -200 on Erosas grappling?..fights gonna be contested mostly on the feet, where he's at a big disasdantage. Even if the fight goes to the ground, gonna be a quick scramble and Back to the feet, why do u think Erosa has the better grappling?

PaperTrail07

Just think he will get better positions due to timing and length....smarter---maybe not the more athletic "better" fighter///

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I MUST ADMIT the line is a bit off but I still think he wins---here is why.....his frame----Ishi is faster but the length will be a problem for him.....I see him overcomitting to land strikes leaving him open for the takedown/EASY countes.....h is slightly over agressive and wild IMO......while i dont think he will keep it down in the 1st....I could easily see him taking down in the2nd and 3rd...
    Makes sense, I can see your point of view here, good luck bud.

mirinquads

I have not seen ANY of Ishi's grappling at all. Anyone watched that TUF japan shit to get an idea?

JoshKnows46

Mcgregor Diaz will touch gloves is at plus 430, I feel both guys respect each other and the way they fight and this bet is half way there, mcgregor will put out his hands, depends if Diaz wants to be stubborn, love this bet at this number. Mcgregor has long wanted this fight to test his striking, This is the best striker Diaz has ever faced, and this is the best boxer mcgregor has ever faced, and they have common ground in both wanting to bang. Also really like the over 85.5 significant strikes at plus money, should clear this by mid 2nd round.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Mcgregor Diaz will touch gloves is at plus 430, I feel both guys respect each other and the way they fight and this bet is half way there, mcgregor will put out his hands, depends if Diaz wants to be stubborn, love this bet at this number. Mcgregor has long wanted this fight to test his striking, This is the best striker Diaz has ever faced, and this is the best boxer mcgregor has ever faced, and they have common ground in both wanting to bang. Also really like the over 85.5 significant strikes at plus money, should clear this by mid 2nd round.

Couldn't agree more Josh. Feels like a coin flip, and we're getting +410...crazy!

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i was one of the noobs thinking mcgregor in 1, the way diaz talks on interviews worries me.

really looking forward to this card, hopefully we do good.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Diaz will NOT extend his glove
    He might give him a balloon dog though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    i was one of the noobs thinking mcgregor in 1, the way diaz talks on interviews worries me.

really looking forward to this card, hopefully we do good.
    I'm on McGregor in 1.. I'm also on the UNDER 2.5, and lastly McGregor wins ITD as well... I don't feel like a noob.. I feel like I'm about to get paid...

Just because the experts and everyone else on this forum are saying it's going over, Nate will make it to round 2, Nate is gonna last with his length, toughness, and boxing.. Bla bla bla.. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen... It's all a load of crap if you ask me... I'm not buying into it...

McGregor said he'll KO Nate Diaz in 1 and I believe him!!!! He's been right most of the time and does try to be a man of his word.. He's too confident and trained up right now... Once he connects early on with his timing and power to Nate's chin he will fold like a cheap suit.. McGregor will start walking thru Nate's weak ass strikes if he has too late in the round.

I think McGregor has a better chin then Nate.. I know McGregor hits harder that's for sure!!!.. It's simple physics and logic fellas...

He'll drop Nate just like he did Aldo... Dude's fighting with major swag right now...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-02-16 at 06:49 PM.

JoshKnows46

I'm on McGregor in 1.. I'm also on the UNDER 2.5, and lastly McGregor wins ITD as well... I don't feel like a noob.. I feel like I'm about to get paid...

Just because everyone else on this forum is saying it's going over, Nate will make it to round 2, Nate is gonna last with his length, toughness, and boxing.. Bla bla bla... It's all a load of crap if you ask me... I'm not buying into it...

McGregor said he'll KO Nate Diaz in 1 and I believe him!!!! He's been right most of the time and does try to be a man of his word.. He's too confident and trained up right now... Once he connects early on with his timing and power to Nate's chin he will fold like a cheap suit.. McGregor will start walking thru Nate's weak ass strikes if he has too late in the round.

I think McGregor has a better chin then Nate.. I know McGregor hits harder that's for sure!!!.. It's simple physics and logic fellas...

He'll drop Nate just like he did Aldo... Dude's fighting with major swag right now...
    absolutly zero chance its finished inside 1 round jibby...that was a waste of money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

absolutly zero chance its finished inside 1 round jibby...that was a waste of money.
    Better plug your crystal ball back into it's electrical socket because it's feeding you bad information buddy on this fight.. Nate is going down early and fast in this one. Remember I'm the king of prop play and you're the king with the straight picks...

You're in my world now Josh and it's not happening for ya.... Sorry pal... Not this time..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-02-16 at 06:59 PM.

JoshKnows46

Better plug your crystal ball back into it's electrical socket because it's feeding you bad information buddy on this fight.. Nate is going down early and fast in this one. Remember I'm the king of prop play and you're the king with the straight picks...

You're in my world now Josh and it's not happening for ya.... Sorry pal... Not this time..

King of prop plays lmfao I'm the one that hit two plus 1400 round bets 2 cards ago, also hit cerrone sub, and 3 first round probs, and 2 ko props in the same card. I'm the king of everything jibby, this fight is finished in the 3rd, mark my words, my biggest round bet ever, you'll be shown once again why I'm King. I have a grand on it getting out the first, that should tell you how off you are, I'm sorry bud, you do this to yourself...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-02-16 at 07:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

King of prop plays lmfao I'm the one that hit two plus 1400 round bets 2 cards ago, also hit cerrone sub, and 3 first round probs, and 2 ko props in the same card. I'm the king of everything jibby, this fight is finished in the 3rd, mark my words, my biggest round bet ever, you'll be shown once again why I'm King. I have a grand on it getting out the first, that should tell you how off you are, I'm sorry bud, you do this to yourself...
    Calm down Josh don't get too happy slappy now!!! Don't start comparing prop hits to the Jibster just yet, just look at the last 4 event threads and how I killed it with prop hits after prop hits for +odds.... I bet every fight and hit half my props or more at +200 or greater value these days.. It's clock work..

That's how I roll and I mostly bet just props or straight dogs these days for +odds... I'm getting away from playing - odds in MMA... When I hit I get paid, and if and when I lose I don't lose much..

Josh I've seen you get lit up playing props like 4 events ago, you blamed your losing one event because you played the props.. I remember these tings.. All good though.. We all lose from time to time like you did in this last event...Maybe you're sharpening up your prop play though reading my posts.. If that's that case you could be unstoppable... Time will tell...

I do like your prop plays for this event though.. Solid plays for the most part. Your Corey Anderson by decision play should hit.... That's how I played it after capping the fight. Even at these shiity odds..

Pending 3/5/16 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1311 Anderson wins by 3 round decision -130* vs Not Anderson by 3 round decision

Remember Josh I bet hundreds to win thousands, you bet thousands to win thousands...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-03-16 at 01:51 PM.

JoshKnows46

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol
    LOL this below!!! You made me do it.. Shall we recap? Yes we shall... Last 2 UFC events... I can go back farther as well.

I was getting hammered by BJpenn saying I pick my spots when posting and so I started logging my entire history of plays for each event to prove otherwise.. Ooooops!!! I'm usually more humble... I like flying under the radar.

(copy and paste from the event threads) Posted all bets pending as well on the thread to verify..

COWBOY VS OLI UFC FIGHT NIGHT EVENT -

This is prop damage I did last night fight by fight.... I didn't hedge alot and didn't play many if any straight favorites - CHECK -

1st fight - win

$66.00 $60.00 Win 2/21/16 5:30pm UFC Fighting 2201 Anthony Hamilton/Shamil Abdurahimov Over 1½ -110*

2nd fight - win

$140.00 $252.00 Win 2/21/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2104 Fight won’t go 3 round distance +180* vs Faszholz / Murphy goes 3 round distance

3rd fight - Lose

$100.00 $155.00 Loss 2/21/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2009 Reneau wins inside distance +155* vs Not Reneau inside distance

4th fight - lose

$100.00 $117.00 Loss 2/21/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Webb wins inside distance +117* vs Not Webb inside distance

5th fight - win

$100.00 $285.00 Win 2/21/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Smith wins by 3 round decision +285* vs Not Smith by 3 round decision

6th fight - win

$150.00 $345.00 Win 2/21/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1705 Bamgbose wins inside distance +230* vs Not Bamgbose inside distance

7th fight - lose

$100.00 $329.00 Loss 2/21/16 8:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1605 Garcia wins inside distance +329* vs Not Garcia inside distance

8th fight - win

$115.00 $100.00 Loss 2/21/16 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Shane Campbell/James Krause Under 2½ -115*

9th fight - big win with hedge play

$100.00 $499.00 Loss 2/21/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1405 Riggs wins inside distance +499* vs Not Riggs inside distance

$290.00 $884.50 Win 2/21/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1433 Camozzi wins by TKO/KO +305* vs Any other result

10th fight - lose

$100.00 $191.00 Loss 2/21/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1309 Bermudez wins inside distance +191* vs Not Bermudez inside distance

11th fight - win

$157.50 $165.40 Win 2/21/16 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1209 Garbrandt wins inside distance +105* vs Not Garbrandt inside distance

12th fight - win

$371.70 $297.40 Win 2/21/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1109 Brunson wins inside distance -125* vs Not Brunson inside distance

13th fight - lose and win

$50.00 $352.50 Loss 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1037 Oliveira wins by TKO/KO +705* vs Any other result

$50.00 $212.50 Loss 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Oliveira wins inside distance +425* vs Not Oliveira inside distance

Also bet $200 straight on Oliveira and lost.. Can't find it...

$435.00 $150.00 Win 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -290* vs Oliveira / Cerrone goes 5 round distance

I won just over $1200 on 5Dimes going over it by eye and that's after losing the Oliviera fight.. Won around $700 on Bellator a few nights ago.. This is just 5dimes and not my other books..

Hit for $1000 on a few other books. I had about $5000.00 in MMA winnings over the weekend.. I was thinking I won more like $7000 last night.. Slightly disappointed to be honest...

======================================== ======================================== ==================

UFC FIGHT NIGHT BISPING VS SILVA -

Fight #1 (lose)

$150.00 $165.00 Loss 2/27/16 12:30pm UFC Fighting 2202 Martin Svensson +110* vs David Teymur

Fight #2 (win) (hedge)

$100.00 $420.00 Win 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Packalen wins inside distance +420* vs Not Packalen inside distance

$200.00 $416.00 Loss 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2105 Gouti wins inside distance +208* vs Not Gouti inside distance

Fight #3 (win)

$270.00 $499.50 Win 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2009 Omielanczuk wins inside distance +185* vs Not Omielanczuk inside distance

Fight #4 (win)

$230.00 $205.40 Win 2/27/16 1:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1911 Khabilov wins by 3 round decision -112* vs Not Khabilov by 3 round decision

Fight #5 (win)

$200.00 $282.00 Win 2/27/16 2:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Jotko wins by 3 round decision +141* vs Not Jotko by 3 round decision

Fight #6 (lose)

$100.00 $260.00 Loss 2/27/16 2:30pm UFC Fighting 1701 Yaotzin Meza +260* vs Arnold Allen

Fight #7 (win barely) (hedge) wash.....

$184.00 $160.00 Win 2/27/16 3:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1633 Askham wins by TKO/KO -115* vs Any other result

$100.00 $275.00 Loss 2/27/16 3:00pm UFC Fighting 1601 Chris Dempsey +275* vs Scott Askham

$50.00 $205.00 Loss 2/27/16 3:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1607 Dempsey wins by 3 round decision +410* vs Not Dempsey by 3 round decision

Fight #8 (win)

$150.00 $397.50 Win 2/27/16 3:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1511 Grant wins by 3 round decision +265* vs Not Grant by 3 round decision

Fight #9 (lose)

$100.00 $160.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:00pm UFC Fighting 1401 Mike Wilkinson +160* vs Makwan Amirkhani

Fight #10 (lose)

$150.00 $100.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Francisco Rivera -150* vs Brad Pickett

$50.00 $80.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1329 Rivera wins by TKO/KO +160* vs Any other result

Fight #11 (win)

$100.00 $362.00 Win 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1211 Breese wins by 3 round decision +362* vs Not Breese by 3 round decision

$115.00 $100.00 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1221 Breese wins in round 1 -115* vs Any other result

$10.00 $137.50 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1227 Nakamura wins by submission +1375* vs Any other result

$10.00 $137.50 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1227 Nakamura wins by submission +1375* vs Any other result

Fight #12 (win)

$199.50 $190.00 Win 2/27/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1111 Mousasi wins by 3 round decision -105* vs Not Mousasi by 3 round decision

Fight #13 (Lose)

$250.00 $262.50 Loss 2/27/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1037 Silva wins by TKO/KO +105* vs Any other result

Lost 50 bucks on each split decision loss ($100 total)

Totals -

Won $1,150.00 (5dimes)

All other books I hit for about another $2000 combined..

Total winning for this MMA weekend was $3,150.00.. (I did better last weekend) Not complaining though.. Winning thousands betting hundreds is always a good ting..

JoshKnows46

LOL this below!!! You made me do it.. Shall we recap? Yes we shall... Last 2 UFC events... I can go back farther as well.

I was getting hammered by BJpenn saying I pick my spots when posting and so I started logging my entire history of plays for each event to prove otherwise.. Ooooops!!! I'm usually more humble... I like flying under the radar.

(copy and paste from the event threads) Posted all bets pending as well on the thread to verify..

COWBOY VS OLI UFC FIGHT NIGHT EVENT -

This is prop damage I did last night fight by fight.... I didn't hedge alot and didn't play many if any straight favorites - CHECK -

1st fight - win

$66.00 $60.00 Win 2/21/16 5:30pm UFC Fighting 2201 Anthony Hamilton/Shamil Abdurahimov Over 1½ -110*

2nd fight - win

$140.00 $252.00 Win 2/21/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2104 Fight won’t go 3 round distance +180* <small>vs</small> Faszholz / Murphy goes 3 round distance

3rd fight - Lose

$100.00 $155.00 Loss 2/21/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2009 Reneau wins inside distance +155* <small>vs</small> Not Reneau inside distance

4th fight - lose

$100.00 $117.00 Loss 2/21/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Webb wins inside distance +117* <small>vs</small> Not Webb inside distance

5th fight - win

$100.00 $285.00 Win 2/21/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Smith wins by 3 round decision +285* <small>vs</small> Not Smith by 3 round decision

6th fight - win

$150.00 $345.00 Win 2/21/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1705 Bamgbose wins inside distance +230* <small>vs</small> Not Bamgbose inside distance

7th fight - lose

$100.00 $329.00 Loss 2/21/16 8:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1605 Garcia wins inside distance +329* <small>vs</small> Not Garcia inside distance

8th fight - win

$115.00 $100.00 Loss 2/21/16 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Shane Campbell/James Krause Under 2½ -115*

9th fight - big win with hedge play

$100.00 $499.00 Loss 2/21/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1405 Riggs wins inside distance +499* <small>vs</small> Not Riggs inside distance

$290.00 $884.50 Win 2/21/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1433 Camozzi wins by TKO/KO +305* <small>vs</small> Any other result

10th fight - lose

$100.00 $191.00 Loss 2/21/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1309 Bermudez wins inside distance +191* <small>vs</small> Not Bermudez inside distance

11th fight - win

$157.50 $165.40 Win 2/21/16 10:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1209 Garbrandt wins inside distance +105* <small>vs</small> Not Garbrandt inside distance

12th fight - win

$371.70 $297.40 Win 2/21/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1109 Brunson wins inside distance -125* <small>vs</small> Not Brunson inside distance

13th fight - lose and win

$50.00 $352.50 Loss 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1037 Oliveira wins by TKO/KO +705* <small>vs</small> Any other result

$50.00 $212.50 Loss 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Oliveira wins inside distance +425* <small>vs</small> Not Oliveira inside distance

Also bet $200 straight on Oliveira and lost.. Can't find it...

$435.00 $150.00 Win 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -290* <small>vs</small> Oliveira / Cerrone goes 5 round distance

I won just over $1200 on 5Dimes going over it by eye and that's after losing the Oliviera fight.. Won around $700 on Bellator a few nights ago.. This is just 5dimes and not my other books..

Hit for $1000 on a few other books. I had about $5000.00 in MMA winnings over the weekend.. I was thinking I won more like $7000 last night.. Slightly disappointed to be honest...

======================================== ======================================== ==================

UFC FIGHT NIGHT BISPING VS SILVA -

Fight #1 (lose)

$150.00 $165.00 Loss 2/27/16 12:30pm UFC Fighting 2202 Martin Svensson +110* <small>vs</small> David Teymur

Fight #2 (win) (hedge)

$100.00 $420.00 Win 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2109 Packalen wins inside distance +420* <small>vs</small> Not Packalen inside distance

$200.00 $416.00 Loss 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2105 Gouti wins inside distance +208* <small>vs</small> Not Gouti inside distance

Fight #3 (win)

$270.00 $499.50 Win 2/27/16 1:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2009 Omielanczuk wins inside distance +185* <small>vs</small> Not Omielanczuk inside distance

Fight #4 (win)

$230.00 $205.40 Win 2/27/16 1:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1911 Khabilov wins by 3 round decision -112* <small>vs</small> Not Khabilov by 3 round decision

Fight #5 (win)

$200.00 $282.00 Win 2/27/16 2:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1807 Jotko wins by 3 round decision +141* <small>vs</small> Not Jotko by 3 round decision

Fight #6 (lose)

$100.00 $260.00 Loss 2/27/16 2:30pm UFC Fighting 1701 Yaotzin Meza +260* <small>vs</small> Arnold Allen

Fight #7 (win barely) (hedge) wash.....

$184.00 $160.00 Win 2/27/16 3:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1633 Askham wins by TKO/KO -115* <small>vs</small> Any other result

$100.00 $275.00 Loss 2/27/16 3:00pm UFC Fighting 1601 Chris Dempsey +275* <small>vs</small> Scott Askham

$50.00 $205.00 Loss 2/27/16 3:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1607 Dempsey wins by 3 round decision +410* <small>vs</small> Not Dempsey by 3 round decision

Fight #8 (win)

$150.00 $397.50 Win 2/27/16 3:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1511 Grant wins by 3 round decision +265* <small>vs</small> Not Grant by 3 round decision

Fight #9 (lose)

$100.00 $160.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:00pm UFC Fighting 1401 Mike Wilkinson +160* <small>vs</small> Makwan Amirkhani

Fight #10 (lose)

$150.00 $100.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Francisco Rivera -150* <small>vs</small> Brad Pickett

$50.00 $80.00 Loss 2/27/16 4:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1329 Rivera wins by TKO/KO +160* <small>vs</small> Any other result

Fight #11 (win)

$100.00 $362.00 Win 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1211 Breese wins by 3 round decision +362* <small>vs</small> Not Breese by 3 round decision

$115.00 $100.00 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1221 Breese wins in round 1 -115* <small>vs</small> Any other result

$10.00 $137.50 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1227 Nakamura wins by submission +1375* <small>vs</small> Any other result

$10.00 $137.50 Loss 2/27/16 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1227 Nakamura wins by submission +1375* <small>vs</small> Any other result

Fight #12 (win)

$199.50 $190.00 Win 2/27/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1111 Mousasi wins by 3 round decision -105* <small>vs</small> Not Mousasi by 3 round decision

Fight #13 (Lose)

$250.00 $262.50 Loss 2/27/16 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1037 Silva wins by TKO/KO +105* <small>vs</small> Any other result

Lost 50 bucks on each split decision loss ($100 total)

Totals -

Won $1,150.00 (5dimes)

All other books I hit for about another $2000 combined..

Total winning for this MMA weekend was $3,150.00.. (I did better last weekend) Not complaining though.. Winning thousands betting hundreds is always a good ting..

see jibs, the difference between me and you is, you lost more bets up there then you won, and i hit everything i bet on...if you can pick the fight straight, you can obviously be more profitabe betting props, then someone who can't, that bets both sides of the fight, and needs to cut into his profit, becuase he has no confidents in one side, if i already know the winner, it cuts my prop options in half, because there's no reason to bet on the loser in the fight.

Full Card:

Donald Cerrone -200/-245/-255/-270 Risking $3000
    WON

Parlay:
    Donald Cerrone -270/-265
    Derek Brunson -350/-335
    Risking $3000 WON

Parlay
    Cerrone -280
    Gabarant -330
    Risking $1000WON

Parlay:
    Cerrone -280
    Leonardo Augusto Guimaraes +150/+130
    Risking $1000 lose

Parlay:
    Cerrone -270
    Mcgregor inside the distance -116
    Risking $500WON

Murphy -330 Risking $1000 WON

Cerrone inside the distance -145/-160 risking $500 WON

Cerrone wins by sub +250 $100 to win $250WON
    Cerrone wins in round 2 +450 $100 to win $450 lose

Lauren Murphy wins in round 3 +1325 $80 to win $1060
    WON
    Lauren Murphy to win in round 2 +725 $30 to win $217.50 lose
    Garbarandt wins by tko/ko +105 $600 to win $630 WON
    Bamgbose wins by tko/ko +240 $300 to win $720 WON
    Strickland/Garcia over 2.5 -160 $320 to win $200 WON
    Strickland finishes in round 3 +1350 $50 to $675 WON
    Points Awarded:

GoodSun gave JoshKnows46 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Jibby, u want to play a game, say we each only have 100 to bet on each and every fight and can only pick 1 prop per fight, I'd kill u in profit. Wanta do it, post ur favorite prop for each fight. Just for fun.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby, u want to play a game, say we each only have 100 to bet on each and every fight and can only pick 1 prop per fight, I'd kill u in profit. Wanta do it, post ur favorite prop for each fight. Just for fun.
    Josh I've come to respect your straight play picks don't get me wrong.. I'm a prop and hedge guy now and I look for value in bets with MMA. If I hit half of my prop plays I'm a happy man and paid... I'm trying to win money consistently at this sport like in years past.. I'm getting away from playing the straights at heavy -odds and or parlay up those heavy favorites. I'll play the props and the dogs here and there instead...

This style of play works since the event with the Chris Weidman loss were I got murdered.... Took me a while to make up that money..

You da man Josh, but with all due respect I still think you need to tighten up you gambling plays and not put all your eggs in one basket with parlay plays. Diversify your plays and betting schemes to up your chances for profit...

Remember I had Mousasi in this last event and you didn't and I warned you about your parlay structure with Leites. I also told you Mousasi would pick him apart standing just like he did to decision...

Josh I hope you're not hitting a slump right now in MMA.. It happens.. Not calling ya out with these recent losses but these were your plays on your last Joshknows event thread (page 1)..

I'm really hoping you nail this next event..I think you'll do better this go around based on what you've posted up so far..

Joshknows last UFC event - Page 1....

Anderson Silva -325 $325 to win $100
    Anderson Silva wins inside the distance -131 $131 to win $100

Thales Leites +290 $1000 to win $2900
    Thales Leites wins inside the distance +574 $300 to win $1722

Francisco Rivera -235 Risking $705 to win $300
    Francisco Rivera wins inside the distance +100 $300 to win $300

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

jibz u really shouldnt b givin anyone gambling advice. u gotta charge for those nuggets

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

This is a very poor assumption, considering Aldo fought extremely uncharacteristicly in that fight and litteraly jumped in with no guard.

Also McGregor isn't about 'power' he's about timing and precision. Pretty much every single person who's fought McGregor thus far have done so on 'emotion' and have let him crawl under his skin, this being on such short notice and it being Nate Diaz i really do not see him going in there and fighting like a f'ing moron.

Nate also has heart for days, look at how Josh Thomson Blitzkrieg'd him and he was still not out, i'm pretty sure McGregor gets it done itd simply because Nate has to many flaws in his movement for it not to be exploited but it'll be due to accumulation and not just a single round. u2.5 seem the better bet.

Nate will be in shape aswell considering he was training for a triathlon when he got the call.

JoshKnows46

Josh I've come to respect your straight play picks don't get me wrong.. I'm a prop and hedge guy now and I look for value in bets with MMA. If I hit half of my prop plays I'm a happy man and paid... I'm trying to win money consistently at this sport like in years past.. I'm getting away from playing the straights at heavy -odds and or parlay up those heavy favorites. I'll play the props and the dogs here and there instead...

This style of play works since the event with the Chris Weidman loss were I got murdered.... Took me a while to make up that money..

You da man Josh, but with all due respect I still think you need to tighten up you gambling plays and not put all your eggs in one basket with parlay plays. Diversify your plays and betting schemes to up your chances for profit...

Remember I had Mousasi in this last event and you didn't and I warned you about your parlay structure with Leites. I also told you Mousasi would pick him apart standing just like he did to decision...

Josh I hope you're not hitting a slump right now in MMA.. It happens.. Not calling ya out with these recent losses but these were your plays on your last Joshknows event thread (page 1)..

I'm really hoping you nail this next event..I think you'll do better this go around based on what you've posted up so far..

Joshknows last UFC event - Page 1....

Anderson Silva -325 $325 to win $100
    Anderson Silva wins inside the distance -131 $131 to win $100

Thales Leites +290 $1000 to win $2900
    Thales Leites wins inside the distance +574 $300 to win $1722

Francisco Rivera -235 Risking $705 to win $300
    Francisco Rivera wins inside the distance +100 $300 to win $300

Rivera won a clear dec that was stole from him, anderson fought stupid, that's just varience you clown, those were the correct plays, the correct play doesn't always win...your thinking is amatuer, you bet how I bet when I first started many years ago. I don't hit slumps jibby, I kill and I take their fukin head nearly every card, you thread water and hope to get lucky once every 3 months with a little profit. You gamble, I know and wait for my tickets to be cashed.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Insert vaughany eating popcorn emoji

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

PaperTrail07

No that # is close....nate does not touch gloves lol...but you never know
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    Couldn't agree more Josh. Feels like a coin flip, and we're getting +410...crazy!

First 123456 ... Last