TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

nice video... but still many questions unanswered. The most alarming thing is... with all the media that was around the building... helicopters... cameras etc... why no body bags? Again... not disrespecting anyone... But... you mean not one photo of a body bag, blood... anything wasn't leaked?
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well they held funerals and services for someone, and I have seen tons of interviews with kids from the school and teachers as well along with the victims relatives. If this is just a hoax, then there are a Hell of a lot of people involved in it. From every kid that went to that school to the coroner who said the scene at the school was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life to every cop/paramedic on scene. You are talking 100's if not 1000's of people.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You do realize that welders only need to get steel around 600 degrees to be come soft enough to bend and lose it's integrity? And this is steel that isn't supporting Tons of weight. To be quite honest, I am surprised that those towers stood for as long as they did.
    Amen. Thx pal.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    nice video... but still many questions unanswered. The most alarming thing is... with all the media that was around the building... helicopters... cameras etc... why no body bags? Again... not disrespecting anyone... But... you mean not one photo of a body bag, blood... anything wasn't leaked?
    What media outlet would publish this? Were there pictures of body bags at Columbine? Refresh my memory.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Never said anyone would intentionally publish this. But look at all the crazy photos that do mysteriously get leaked. That's all I was saying. I just want to know why an ambulance wasn't allowed to enter the area? Were there medical responders already there? Was there no hope for any of the victims? I'm just puzzled why some information is withheld...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how the Twin Towers evaporated into dust? What turns steel & concrete into dust?
    It didn't. And its very logical and easy.
    What makes you think that "Twin Towers evaporated into dust"? They didn't. Most of the dust were sheetrock. And you better know that these buildings were packed with it. Buy a square meter, destroy it, see how fine the dust is. (Mixed with asbestos btw in the Towers, which caused the massive numbers of diseases (cancer, leukaemia, etc etc) later). There are actually a whole lot of pictures which show very big stones, steal, debris. You have the video footage in front of your eyes, which shows nearly exclusively dust. And that wonders you? Take a handfull stones in your hand and cover them completely with flour, a full hand. Throw it in the air and film it from 20m distance. And tell me what you see on the video, the stones or the dust. Steel absolutely didn't turn into dust. Not at all: the streets were fcking full of it. Just look at the pictures man.
    And just btw:
    That's the place where they found a part of the undercarriage of one Boeing. And no, of fcking course it didn't fall into this small gap. It was on the roof and people attached a rope and let it down. And it was never removed and forgotten in the crazy weeks and months after the attack. But of course conspirationists can't accept it and say: "They" put it there. Yeah of course.... Because that would make so much sense. Sorry, but sometimes shit gets too dumb. Things you wanna see you see, things you don't wanna see you don't. That's how it works for some guys. Not a chance to change it. The difference between some of you here and me is this: I'm looking at both sides of the medal. And decide what's more logical and scientifically reasonable. But some people are just looking at the side that provides them the hints they wanna see, no matter if it would be completely easy to find out that there is an explanation. It's not even possible to argue with these guys, it's the kind of argument like this: Mount Everest is made out of chocolate - No, it's not. - Yes, it is. -Here, I just dig a hole, it is not out of chocolate. - Okay that proves nothing, could be possible that it shows that it's out of chocolate when you don't dig and look.
    You can't have an argument with these guys.
    And YES, there are indeed some theories that I do think are very likely true. Robert Kennedy and Sirhan Sirhan f.e. I think it's is very well stated by scientists and psychologists, that the chance that Sirhan Sirhan was a hypnotized involuntarily puppet. I do believe that it is very unlikely, that shots from his pistol killed Kennedy and I DEFINETELY am 100% sure that there was not only one weapon that was fired.
    But to Talk about the Twin Towers as a planned act from the gouvernment/CIA is a disgrace. And same goes for Sandy Hook.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Stupid.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    This isn't even worthy of being salooned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    What a Fukkin retard OP is
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    didnt click on the links but i can assure you if there is a hell OP has a special place waiting for him
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    A lot of morons and lunatics on sbr

Won't be long before paulapoker comes along agreeing with op
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    For the love of God!
    Do you have any idea how hard it would be to perpetrate a scandal of this magnitude?
    Do you have any idea how many different people would have to colaborate to pull this off?
    Do you think the media is capable of banding together to all agree to "go along" with a story they all know is contrived?
    And the real question would be:
    "What was the motivation"?
    Why stage a school shooting aftermath?
    Obama, so he could push his gun laws?
    If they wanted to push these types of laws through the senate or congress, they would just stop taking money from the Big Gun lobbyists
    Remmingtom, Lockheed Martin, Colt, all these huge interests wouldn't have a voice anymore & neither would the NRA.
    But report on a fake shooting & the public will all be on board with gun reform???
    OP knows he's full of $H|T & he knows that he'll get a wack of responses from people who actually take him seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Don't know if you've ever lost anyone close to you, but its very common to go back and forth. I agree he looked a bit natural doing it, but it's easy to be reminded of a comical moment with the one you lost, and then you realize the loss, and go straight from laughter to tears.

I don't see it here, but I have played your role with the 9/11 theories. I don't think its true, but there are a lot of "coincidences" that don't seem to add up.
    Thanks. You are good people and intelligent. End of thread.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:33 PM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    I'll second that.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    And you are a one helluva brainless sheep from europe.

End of thread? Who made you a forum sheriff ? That's one giant ego you got there boy...

It's not over until every turncoat guilty of treason is behind bars, verstehen???

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

End of thread? Who made you a forum sheriff ? That's one giant ego you got there boy...

It's not over until every turncoat guilty of treason is behind bars, verstehen???
    Pronk. I seriously hope you get nut cancer.

A guy who lived in my dorm in college lost a kid at Sandy Hook. He's no fuking actor. Since his daughter was murdered his life is a mess. He can't function. I attended the funeral, along with 400 others. 2 parents buried their child, while 2 siblings watched their baby sister buried. I watched 4 grandparents lose their minds with grief.

The fact that you can so casually make the claim that it was faked, or hoaxed is disturbing. But I'm guessing you've never been outside of your fuking house.

So-- go fuk yourself with a rusty razor blade- Sideways in your ass. Then rinse with salt and repeat until you grow a fukin brain.

pronk

why don't you go back to your job at your fancy carnegie club Mr Doorman.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Pronk. I seriously hope you get nut cancer.
    Still wishing cancers to others? You are one lonely miserable worthless piece of shit and i rrally feel sorry for you, and i mean it.

Wow, what a pathetic lowlife...

SamDiamond

Still wishing cancers to others? You are one lonely miserable worthless piece of shit and i rrally feel sorry for you, and i mean it.

Wow, what a pathetic lowlife...
    Let me be more specific. Since you can so casually dismiss the deaths of children, I hope you die of the most painful cancer one can imagine, alone, surrounded by nothing but your conspiracy theories.

I wish/hope your organs melt until you are screaming pile of flesh.

I mean, really, is my wishing that on you, really any more inconsiderate than you needing to pretend those kids dying was some kind of government hoax?

So, back to what I said. I hope you get nut cancer. Tomorrow. On both of them. So you can never pollute the world with offspring.

pronk

Did your daddy dropped you on your head when you was a child?

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm done talking to you.

SamDiamond

Did your daddy dropped you on your head when you was a child?

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm done talking to you.
    Again, this coming from an cokksucker such as yourself, who needs to mock the deaths of children to feel good about himself.

Star bright, star light, grant this wish, I wish tonight. Give Pronk nut cancer. Tonight. On both of them.

Or better yet. Let him experience 10x the amount of pain and suffering the parents/families of the victims of Sandy Hook have. That would bring a smile to my face.

And after that. I'll make a thread telling everyone how it wasn't real, and it was just one giant fukin government hoax.

And we can all laugh--- and laugh, and point at nutless Pronk.

Kermit

Pronk, you can't seriously believe these video that you are posting are reputable can you?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Pronk, you can't seriously believe these video that you are posting are reputable can you?
    Oh, he most certainly does.

Look at how he titled the thread.

And let's not forget Pronk wished the entire city of London would be nuked.

So-- please please please give Pronk cancer.

Kermit

I don't understand why these conspiracy nuts all think that everyone who doesn't agree with the conspiracies are American sheep when the conspiracy nuts don't even agree with each other.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

This thread is a great monument to show who on this forum are complete fùcking idiots. I hope everyone reads this and just sighs, dumfounded, at how some people can be so unbelievably retarded in their cognitive, or lack thereof functioning.

On a different note, Samdiamond, I hope your friend recovers from what he'd had to endure. Please don't give this imbecile the benefit of the doubt of being someone worthy of breathing, and being allowed to engage in discourse with real humans.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    This thread is a great monument to show who on this forum are complete fùcking idiots. I hope everyone reads this and just sighs, dumfounded, at how some people can be so unbelievably retarded in their cognitive, or lack thereof functioning.

On a different note, Samdiamond, I hope your friend recovers from what he'd had to endure. Please don't give this imbecile the benefit of the doubt of being someone worthy of breathing, and being allowed to engage in discourse with real humans.
    Thank you---

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Since you are using the plural 'verstehen' here to talk to me I guess that giant ego suits me

pronk

An Inquisitive Couple’s Visit to Newtown, Connecticut SANDY HOOK Posted on <time class="entry-date" datetime="2013-01-28T18:44:33+00:00" pubdate="">January 28, 2013</time>
    <!-- .entry-meta --><!-- .entry-header -->Photos and Commentary by Scott DeLarm
    Edited by James F. Tracy

My partner and I became fed up with the mainstream media’s depiction of what took place in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012. So on January 20 we traveled there from our home in Ottawa Canada in an effort to visit the sites and respectfully approach the locals.

Before we even got off the highway there was a display of dozens of American flags on the shoulder. There is a large tented memorial located just off the freeway. The tent had a sign on the outside, “Sandy Hook Memorial Never Forgotten.” Inside the tent was a chaplain who asked that I not take any photos. There were hundreds of stuffed animals and candles as well as children’s art from around the country–if not the world. Inside was also a donation jar that was at mid-afternoon close to full of money. We signed one of the boards with condolences from Canada. I saw adults and children inside the tent on the two visits we made. No one was there who was impacted directly. I asked the chaplain if she had seen any children whom had been impacted. She did not answer.

We spent January 21 in Newtown visiting the Sandy Hook School and Sandy Hook Volunteer Fire House, Gene Rosen’s residence, the 100 Church Hill Restaurant (and pub), the Newtown Bee offices, as well as the Newtown Police Department. We found that the school can not be seen from the front when coming down Riverside Road which is the only access to the school passing the fire house. This may explain why there was no “media” photos of the broken / shot out glass at the front.

Dickenson Road was closed with layers of orange cones and numerous “No Trespassing” signs. The entire school is now enclosed with fencing, barbed wire, no trespass and surveillance signage.

The front of the school is entirely boarded up which would be consistent with broken glass. The lettering from the front of the school “Sandy Hook Elementary” is removed.

The side door and other windows were not boarded up. No cameras could be seen at the front door or anywhere on the property.

Gene Rosen lives next door to the fire house. Thus Ms. Victoria Soto’s students that landed on Mr. Rosen’s yard had to come down Dickenson Drive and turn right, passing the fire house, to get to Mr. Rosen’s. A lady at the Rosen house would not answer the door when I knocked.

We sat at the 100 Church Hill Restaurant for a couple of hours. There were about 10 people inside. There were about 100 drawings from children from around the country (if not the world) offering condolences and well wishes. No one was talking about these. My partner and I spoke with a couple in their early twenties for an hour or so. They were life long locals. Eventually they asked why we were in Newtown and we told them we had heard of their tragedy. They did not comment further and we did not push the issue. Later, I mentioned that I had read online where some people had suggested that Newtown might have a lively Satanic community. One of the two locals remarked, “I could believe that.”

We then went to the offices of The Newtown Bee, the community’s weekly newspaper, where we spoke with the editor, Mr. Curtis Clark. Mr. Clark did not offer a warm reception and stated from the start that they were concentrating the paper’s efforts on healing efforts and that he had little time. I told him I was there to follow up on The Bee’s report that stated, in part, “A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.” I asked who this officer was, and why he was in the woods.

Mr. Clark told me that there was a number of “conspiracy theories floating around” and “some of them even suggest that the shooting didn’t even happen.” Furthermore, “Snopes.com debunks many of these conspiracy theories.” I told Clark I was familiar with Snopes, but it was The Bee that reported that this was an off duty officer prancing about in the woods on the day of the shooting. Clark would not address this report and became very agitated with me “interrogating” him. “I don’t intend to discuss this any further with you,” he said. Mr. Clark then referred me to the Newtown Police for any additional questions. As I was walking out of the office I overheard a lady on the phone explaining to a caller that “there is an ongoing investigation,” and referring the caller to Snopes.com.

Next, we proceeded to the Newtown Police Department. After entering I walked up to the glassed-in safety window, picked up the phone on the wall and asked the attendant on the other side if I could speak with the Communications Officer. I explained why. He directed me to The Newtown Bee. I advised him that The Bee had directed me to them and he asked me to have a seat. The room was rectangular with doors on both ends. Then, a male and female police officer simultaneously entered through each door. I addressed the female sergeant, telling her I would like to know who was the off duty tactical officer The Bee reported on on December 27. A male officer I was not addressing repeatedly ordered me to remove my hands from my pockets.

The female sergeant told me that the man detained was the uncle of a student at the school who had gone to get his niece. I asked about the police scanner audio where the dispatcher reports that a caller from inside the school saw “two shadows” run by the gym at the back of the school. Additionally, an officer apparently arriving at the scene stated “I’ve got ‘em (sic). They are running at me down Crestwood.” Crestwood Drive borders that backside of the school beyond some woods. The sergeant told me that this was the confusion of the day and that there were not two individuals. “It was just someone that went crazy, killed a bunch of people and then killed himself,” she said consolingly. “You have nothing to worry about. You are safe.” I still wonder.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:34 PM.

SamDiamond

I'm changing my daily prayer
    Pronk-- climb in your car if you have one,

Report back later.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 05-09-13 at 01:20 PM.

pronk

Adam Lanza's SSDI Death Record States He Died 1 Day Before Sandy Hook Event Dec 13

Adam Lanza's SSDI Death Record States He Died 1 Day Before Sandy Hook Event (Dec 13, 2012)

from another site:

Adam Lanza: He died on Dec 13 in whatever psyche ward he was in the past 2-3 years and medical personnel in that facility pronounced him dead at the precise time he died and probably noted a cause of death (we need to get our hands on this actual report, it should be public record somewhere, but may be sealed because of this investigation). The time of death may have been reported accurately, the person doing the reporting not having any knowledge of a conspiracy.

The black ops/federal agents took Adam's body to the scene of the Sandy Hook crime and left it there to have the crime blamed on him.

...also from another site:

Mr. Lanza has a loose end called an ex wife and is paying
    six figures annually for alimony.

Wife is a shooter, so is a bit dangerous.

Mr. Lanza calls in a favor among buds, and they make a deal.
    Obama's assassins will get rid of ex wife and son,
    if they can use it to publicize a mass shooting for gun control.

Obama's kill team moves in on the 13th, and kills mother and son,
    (favor to Mr. Lanza) then drags the son's body to the
    school and plants it, with dead mother's weapons.

School has probably not been locked up the night before,
    someone paid off for that.

After daybreak, the kill team, still in the school,
    starts shooting kids, or maybe not, or maybe just some
    kids, and escape through woods.

One is accidentally snared by local cops not tipped to op,
    and is released.

The OP, planned in 2010, has a rogue's gallery of actors
    and observers who've bought tickets, stationed at the fire house.

Media chaos ensues.

Nancy Lanza's Obituary does not mention Adam Lanza at all.

NEWTOWN, Conn. - Nancy J. (Champion) Lanza, 52, a former resident of Kingston, N.H. died Dec. 14, 2012, in Connecticut.

Born in Salem, Mass., the daughter of Dorothy (Huse) (Champion) Hanson and the late Donald Champion, she was raised in Kingston, N.H., and graduated from Sanborn Regional High School with the class of 1978.

She attended the University of New Hampshire and worked in the New Accounts Division of John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company of Boston until 1992.

A resident of Newtown since 1998, Nancy was involved as a volunteer in local charity work, especially the local women's shelters. She had many lifelong friends locally and around the world, and enjoyed flower gardening, travel, the arts, and museums. An avid Red Sox fan who shared season's tickets, she also enjoyed listening to jazz music.

She is survived by a son, Ryan J. Lanza of Hoboken, N.J.; her mother, Dorothy (Huse) (Champion) Hanson of Barrington, N.H.; two brothers, James M. Champion of Kingston, N.H., and Donald R. Champion of Colorado; a sister and brother-in-law, Carol A. Gould of Maine; her former husband, Peter Lanza of Connecticut; her special nieces and nephews, and several aunts, uncles, cousins, and many friends.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:34 PM.

SamDiamond

Pronk, no luck yet with your car?

pronk

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    What media outlet would publish this? Were there pictures of body bags at Columbine? Refresh my memory.

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:35 PM.

SamDiamond

Pronk, you need gas money?

Let me know.

pronk

pronk

http://vimeo.com/m/62672211

from ConcernedPatriot<time title="Monday, March 25, 2013 11:27 PM" datetime="2013-03-25T23:27:43-04:00" data-title="Monday, March 25, 2013 11:27 PM" data-timeago="1 month ago">1 month ago</time>all audiencesTERA Satellite Dec 14th 2012 took this image at 10:10 am directly above Sandy Hook, Ct. This image shows a large scale atmospheric aerosol operation that had been in progress hours before the 9:30 massacre time. I have gone through domestic and foriegn flight paths, none come even close to what this image shows, especially at the times between 6am and 10:10am. Non-commercial planes with authority to do an aerosol operation of this size = Govt. Ive gone through over 700 daily images over sandy hook and these trails are not in ANY of them. This proves an effort to cover the truth of what happened from all satellite imagery BEFORE the event happened.The Sandy Hook massacre was an effort to wage a war of public opinion vs the 2nd amendment. This cannot be denied once you understand what this image proves.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:35 PM.

Kermit

And I guess that the Government also put brainwashing drugs in the water of the town so that the locals would go along with the story.

Time to put down the airplane glue there Iggy, it has completely rotted your brain.

pronk

Sandy hook student says it was a drill

pronk

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Kermit

They most likely told the kids that to keep them calm. What are they going to tell them? There is a madman on the loose in the school with a gun.

Retards that make these videos are grasping at straws.

Kermit

This is pretty much what I would expect a conspiracy theorist to look like. Freakin' hippy tree hugger.

First ... 2345678 ... Last