Betpoints: 488

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Obama is a sick evil man. I think he staged the whole thing. It does not add up. It is ok. Millions of Constitution, American loving conservatives and libertarians are joining forces, buying millions of guns and ammo and are ready to shoot every liberal anti american commie scum in this country.

Civil War is coming and we all know who has all the guns. The military will not obey this commie. They will assist in overthrowing this regime.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, and onacloud

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    For the love of God!
    Do you have any idea how hard it would be to perpetrate a scandal of this magnitude?
    Do you have any idea how many different people would have to colaborate to pull this off?
    Do you think the media is capable of banding together to all agree to "go along" with a story they all know is contrived?
    And the real question would be:
    "What was the motivation"?
    Why stage a school shooting aftermath?
    Obama, so he could push his gun laws?
    If they wanted to push these types of laws through the senate or congress, they would just stop taking money from the Big Gun lobbyists
    Remmingtom, Lockheed Martin, Colt, all these huge interests wouldn't have a voice anymore & neither would the NRA.
    But report on a fake shooting & the public will all be on board with gun reform???
    OP knows he's full of $H|T & he knows that he'll get a wack of responses from people who actually take him seriously!
    "Do you have any idea how many different people would have to colaborate to pull this off?"

They tried. But our govt. is so stupid.... they didn't believe that their own citizens would use their own technology against them. Satellites, Internet, YouTube, and GPS.

There is no excuse to go on National TV as a father... Laugh, Smile, and seconds later... my child died. It's fukking inexcusable. The guy looks like a fukking retard. I'd like to punch that fukker in the mouth myself. No question it was an acting job.

I want to see fukking body bags that these kids were transported out of the school with. I remember one kid from that school went on camera and the question was... "What did the noise of gun fire sound like?" The kid replied... "sounded like someone knocking on the door." Christ... maybe to get these kids out... it was a damn fire drill? Who knows what really went down over at that school?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

Name:  tin-foil-hat.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  76.7 KB

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

so it was staged to drive gun and ammo sales thru the roof? or to get rid of guns?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Obama is a sick evil man. I think he staged the whole thing. It does not add up. It is ok. Millions of Constitution, American loving conservatives and libertarians are joining forces, buying millions of guns and ammo and are ready to shoot every liberal anti american commie scum in this country.

Civil War is coming and we all know who has all the guns. The military will not obey this commie. They will assist in overthrowing this regime.

Yeah yeah! We all saw him use those executive orders too get rid if guns !!!
    Wait ... What ? ... He didn't ?... Well he used them to get rid of assault rifles !!!
    what ? ... He proposed it to our highly republican congress to be voted upon?

Still, only a dictator who wants to get rid off all guns would be for a ban on assault Rifles!!

what ? Reagan and George W Bush were for banning assault rifles as well ?

In all seriousness you should watch less Fox News

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    It has been proven to be her sister wearing her dress.
    It amazes me how people can block out truth as a means of keeping their delusional vision alive.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post

It was staged, but not by Obama himself. Obama is a puppet, he has no power. The New World Order is already in power....we are simply waiting for the "disaster" that will "formally" declare that we are officially slaves.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The media plays you for a purpose,

divide and conquer,

The massacre happened,

no one will ever know the truth,

media is there to confuse and divide the public,

mission is always accomplished.............

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Wow...I don't know why I wasted 10 minutes of my life on this idiotic thread.

But it did tell me who some of the nut jobs are on this forum....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stumpage

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

I want to see fukking body bags that these kids were transported out of the school with.
    TMS please stick to posting pics of chix. your stock just dropped dramatically

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post

Yes, we are nutjobs. For anyone to think someone with power and money might, by chance, get together with someone else with power and money for profit is ridiculous. We are "liberating" countries because we want to spread "freedom." To list all of the false flag operations and CIA "operations" would take a while but to name a few...Lincoln, JFK, with JFK, Operation Northwoods, the sinking of the Maine (Spanish-American War),Operation Paperclip, Iraq's WMD's, 9/11, the stuff in your food, your water, etc... that's all just BS. The government loves us. The world is marshmallows and rainbows. The media cares about us and wants us to live long and healthy lives even if it means thinking for ourselves and not being mindless consumers. They want us to be healthy and exercise, which is why we can buy nutritious food late at night. There are no strip clubs or fast food restaurants open late at night, right? That's also why healthcare is doing its best to fight obesity and cancer instead of spread it...
    Codex alimentarius is a myth too, because nutrients are toxins, apparently, right? Agent Orange and Monsanto have our best interests at heart... bovine growth hormone, and pesticides in our foods are all necessary in order to ensure that our body functions properly, right?

Marijuana is also more harmful than alcohol and impairs your ability to drive, which is why it's illegal. And the banksters who run this country are not corrupt....

oh wait....
    Last edited by pouyasophy; 01-25-13 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

But, what's being argued in this thread is that JFK & Lincoln were never killed.
    It's absurd.
    If you're using 9/11 as an example, I understand but, this is paralleled by saying the building never came down.
    It's too far a stretch.
    In order for people to to take some of your conspiracy claims seriously, sometimes you distance yourself from the really far out, inconceivable theories.

TheMoneyShot

I didn't know that's what they were arguing about in this thread? JFK and Lincoln? Sh#$... JFK was murdered to make a point... that if you're too honest with the people... we'll show you who's boss. You know what's really interesting... don't know if you guys are into Chinese Astrology or not? But both JFK and Lincoln were born in Snake years... both presidents were assassinated... and since then... no other Snake has made it into office...

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

If this was fake and no one really died wouldn't the people in the town know. You can't make up 20 kids and their parents. Kids in the school had to know some of the kids who died and thier parents had to know some the dead kids parents. I don't think it would take very long for people to figure out that no one in the town knew anybody or never even heard of any of the kids or parents.

And if anyone believes Obama and his crew actually shot a bunch of kids so they could pass some new bullshit guns controll laws you would have to be fucken retarded.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Stocks, to be fair, how do we know 20 kids were actually killed? The news reported so? And who told the news? There's so much heresay and so little investigative follow-up that it's hard to know what's what. If nothing else, watching the clips that have been posted reveals that the media was and is just as confused as the public is. Residents near the school were unaware of what was happening...a few have even stated that unless they had been told a shooting occurred, they wouldn't have known the shooting occurred. It's also interesting that Homeland Security was conducting an exercise in the area, in response to just the kind of situation that "occurred." There's a lot of muddied up details and coincidences which has led a lot of people to wonder. I don't blame them.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    If this was fake and no one really died wouldn't the people in the town know. You can't make up 20 kids and their parents. Kids in the school had to know some of the kids who died and thier parents had to know some the dead kids parents. I don't think it would take very long for people to figure out that no one in the town knew anybody or never even heard of any of the kids or parents.

And if anyone believes Obama and his crew actually shot a bunch of kids so they could pass some new bullshit guns controll laws you would have to be fucken retarded.
    Take a look at this phony bitch:

In this image she's playing attorney...

and now this bitch is a grieving "mother" in Newport.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-29-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TheMoneyShot

And if you really look at all of these video clips... the acting is horrible. When we're watching it for the first time + our emotions when this act happened... we were all caught off guard. It clearly is poor acting. Look at that dude with the cap... YOU LOST YOUR KID DAD.... not a puppy. Fuk up.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So then no one was killed at all? All of these people didn't exist?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

2 different bitches idiots....look at the nose.
    bald cap guy said he didnt lose his kid.....
    rifleman-worried about losing his guns conspiracy theorist.
    pronk-spiraling out of control, social reject with no one else that will listen conspiracy theorist.
    lucky us

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Stocks, to be fair, how do we know 20 kids were actually killed?
    Thats what I'm saying you can't make up 20 kids.

If you were a parent with a kid in that school in the same grade you would ask your kid were you friends with any of the kids that died and the your kid says dude I never even fucken heard of any of these kids. You would probably find that strange.

So in this town that dosen't seem to be all that big if 20 kids die and they have 2 parents each thats 60 people. I would figure that in this town unless the residents are complete morons they would find it strange that none of them know any of the kids and parents or relatives and friends of the kids and parents.

I don't think its possible to make up that many people.

Kermit

I agree, there would be far too many people that would have to be involved in this to pull it off and nothing be said. Not to mention all of the law enforcement that was there. So you think they are all in on it too?

I highly doubt that a group of pot smoking youtube nerds cracked this case. These are same scholars arguing over the temperature that jet fuel burns opposed to the temperature that steel melts.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I agree, there would be far too many people that would have to be involved in this to pull it off and nothing be said. Not to mention all of the law enforcement that was there. So you think they are all in on it too?

I highly doubt that a group of pot smoking youtube nerds cracked this case. These are same scholars arguing over the temperature that jet fuel burns opposed to the temperature that steel melts.

please elaborate then would you . And trust me .. tread lightly

Kermit

Tread lightly on what? One physicist comes out and states his opinion on how steel wouldn't lose it's durability under such heat while 1,000 other ones say that it would? Meanwhile everyone bases their conspiracies on what this one physicist believes? C'mon man.

Fidel_CashFlow

The simple facts of temperatures

1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron

1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel

825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

The fires in the towers were diffuse -- well below 800ºC.
    Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved -- particularly in the South Tower.

Kermit

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but some of the stuff that people are editing and piecing together on youtube to form some kind of plot are borderline insane. I've seen alien(The extra terrestrial kid) documentaries that made more sense.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    TMS please stick to posting pics of chix. your stock just dropped dramatically
    Totally agreed!

Fidel_CashFlow

not going to argue either way on this Sandy Hook or the other tragic event that is very speculative .....

BUT... facts are facts... your comment induced me to type that in post 65

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but some of the stuff that people are editing and piecing together on youtube to form some kind of plot are borderline insane. I've seen alien(The extra terrestrial kid) documentaries that made more sense.

and that's what hampers other theories that do hold weight... is all the stupid ones that are out there. If you hold your emotions in check a lot of the shit that comes up concerning WTC and especially World Trade Center tower 7 which was not even hit by a plane but fell in under 10 seconds is very sketchy. Uncanny

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is a man with some man's hand up his ass supposed to understand anything?

First 12345 ... Last