High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but some of the stuff that people are editing and piecing together on youtube to form some kind of plot are borderline insane. I've seen alien(The extra terrestrial kid) documentaries that made more sense.
    Kermit, what do you make of all of the conflicting news coverage? It is a primary source.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    The simple facts of temperatures

1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron

1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel

825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

The fires in the towers were diffuse -- well below 800ºC.
    Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved -- particularly in the South Tower.
    You do realize that welders only need to get steel around 600 degrees to be come soft enough to bend and lose it's integrity? And this is steel that isn't supporting Tons of weight. To be quite honest, I am surprised that those towers stood for as long as they did.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Have a nice day Kermit

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    and that's what hampers other theories that do hold weight... is all the stupid ones that are out there. If you hold your emotions in check a lot of the shit that comes up concerning WTC and especially World Trade Center tower 7 which was not even hit by a plane but fell in under 10 seconds is very sketchy. Uncanny
    This is my problem with believing anything on youtube. Too many guys have so many similar but different conspiracies and they are actually arguing with one another about it. Even with the 9/11 conspiracies. No one was on the same page, they either agreed about WTC #7 and disagreed with the Pentagon or they believe that all of the planes were empty. It's insane.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Let's not get started on the twin towers now. Another govt fix. I think the govt should run the NBA. Sh#$ why not?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Kermit, what do you make of all of the conflicting news coverage? It is a primary source.
    I have to be honest, I have only been following most of the major news sources, but this story and it's various conspiracies are just like 9/11. A dozen different conspiracies without everyone who believes there was a conspiracy on the same page.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do realize that welders only need to get steel around 600 degrees to be come soft enough to bend and lose it's integrity? And this is steel that isn't supporting Tons of weight. To be quite honest, I am surprised that those towers stood for as long as they did.
    Do you believe that 70 plus floors of unheated steel along with solid concrete construction can come crashing down at free fall speed?

Did you know that the only skyscrapers to "EVER" come down from fire alone are the twin towers along with building #7 to this day?

High3rEl3m3nt

I have to be honest, I have only been following most of the major news sources, but this story and it's various conspiracies are just like 9/11. A dozen different conspiracies without everyone who believes there was a conspiracy on the same page.
    I meant major news sources. Quite a bit of controversy surrounds their reporting of this tragedy.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Do you believe that 70 plus floors of unheated steel along with solid concrete construction can come crashing down at free fall speed?

Did you know that the only skyscrapers to "EVER" come down from fire alone are the twin towers along with building #7 to this day?
    Didn't it also catch on fire(and was on fire for sometime) from tons of falling debris from the Towers? I vaguely remember a fireman from 9/11 say that there was nothing they could do to save building 7 and it was going to come down, which it did shortly thereafter.

As far as the towers go, if you have tons of steel and concrete all coming down, it would seem to me that it would create a domino effect on the floors below gaining more weight and momentum as they continue to fall to the ground.

Also people keep talking about jet fuel burns this hot and jet fuel burns at this temperature, then what about everything else in the building that the jet fuel caught on fire? Those temperature were around 1800 degrees which is hot enough to weaken steel to around 10 percent of it's original strength.

Now with steel at 10 percent of it's original strength, how is it going to support tons and tons of weight above it?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I meant major news sources. Quite a bit of controversy surrounds their reporting of this tragedy.
    I agree. Right from the get go they said that 2 people were shot and the gunman was dead. Then 30 minutes later it was several people shot, then an hour later 20 kids. But this is what happens via word of mouth from source to source. All I know is that they showed helicopter shots from above and there were 100's and 100's of people there right after the shooting including God knows how many law enforcement officers and medical personal that would also have to be involved in covering up this story if it never happened.

PAULYPOKER

Didn't it also catch on fire(and was on fire for sometime) from tons of falling debris from the Towers? I vaguely remember a fireman from 9/11 say that there was nothing they could do to save building 7 and it was going to come down, which it did shortly thereafter.

As far as the towers go, if you have tons of steel and concrete all coming down, it would seem to me that it would create a domino effect on the floors below gaining more weight and momentum as they continue to fall to the ground.

Also people keep talking about jet fuel burns this hot and jet fuel burns at this temperature, then what about everything else in the building that the jet fuel caught on fire? Those temperature were around 1800 degrees which is hot enough to weaken steel to around 10 percent of it's original strength.

Now with steel at 10 percent of it's original strength, how is it going to support tons and tons of weight above it?
    9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (Full)

Kermit

This makes more sense than any conspiracy theorist that I've heard yet about building #7. And it's coming from someone who was actually right there.

So was this guy in on it too?

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Can anyone explain to me how the Twin Towers evaporated into dust? What turns steel & concrete into dust?

High3rEl3m3nt

You would think that there would be a fleet of ambulances at the school. It would be strange if there weren't a fleet of ambulances and it would be even stranger if they were prevented from being at the school. That's one of the claims critics are making. I am not sure if it true or not. I remember watching the story as it was breaking and I believed I was seeing emergency vehicles and assumed that they were at the school. It's being argued that the footage wasn't being filmed at Sandy Hook, but elsewhere...I think a firestation.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how the Twin Towers evaporated into dust? What turns steel & concrete into dust?
    Thermite.....................
    Points Awarded:

smokenjoke gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

I have found many of the Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 interesting, but not convincing. I feel that the entire thing would have to involve way too many people working together and also keeping their traps shut.

Kermit

Thermite.....................
    Are you referring to what Steve Jones claimed? I think it was actually thermate. And I am fairly sure his findings and claims were debunked.

PAULYPOKER

I have found many of the Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 interesting, but not convincing. I feel that the entire thing would have to involve way too many people working together and also keeping their traps shut.
    If you can believe 30 plus floors can crush and pummel to dust 70+ floors below them at free fall speed, you'll then believe anything the government tells your little mind..........

Kermit

Doesn't it seem kind of stupid to use explosives that would be so easily traced in an event like this were people are going to be going over them with a fine toothed comb and find them? That doesn't seem like a very professional way for the Government to hide something.

PAULYPOKER

Are you referring to what Steve Jones claimed? I think it was actually thermate. And I am fairly sure his findings and claims were debunked.
    Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel", and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.
    Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some fuels that can be used are aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron, and others. One commonly used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide, and others.[1]

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I know this is off topic but I found this video very interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lec9giab90I

Had to paste cause using mobile!!!

Kermit

If you can believe 30 plus floors can crush and pummel to dust 70+ floors below them at free fall speed, you'll then believe anything the government tells your little mind..........
    More engineers and physicists have said than ones who were skeptical that was the way that the buildings would have come down. Videos show puffs of smoke blowing out of the windows below as the building comes down(Where conspiracy theorists claim bombs were detonated), but there is no sound of explosion. Like I said, interesting theories, but no actual proof.

I've seen controlled demolition before and you can most definitely hear the explosions when they go off.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-25-13 at 05:06 PM.

Kermit

Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel", and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.
    Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some fuels that can be used are aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron, and others. One commonly used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide, and others.[1]
    Thermate is thermite mixed with sulfur. This is what Steve Jones claims that he found.

PAULYPOKER

More engineers and physicists have said than ones who were skeptical that was the way that the buildings would have come down. Videos show puffs of smoke blowing out of the windows below as the building comes down(Where conspiracy theorists claim bombs were ignited), but there is no sound of explosion. Like I said, interesting theories, but no actual proof.

I've seen controlled demolition before and you can most definitely hear the explosions when they go off.
    Thermite does not explode, it is concentrated heat to a desired area at 2700 + degrees Fahrenheit...........

Kermit

I am talking about the "Controlled Demolition" that other conspiracy guys are claiming happened when the buildings came down. The Thermite theory is another one.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

This is the best explaining documentary ever produced on the subject IMO...........

PAULYPOKER

If you can not bring yourself to watch the above documentary this will be the very reason why you can not...........

Cognitive DissonanceAvoidance, Denial, & Rationalization is the very reason why

people are easily controlled by government..........

If there is a lot of built up psychological stake in a certain position or attitude and a piece of solid evidence comes in which conflicts with that position, it may be easier, psychologically, to dismiss the new information than alter the existing structure.
    You can imagine how ingrained psychological structures can be when a human being is raised within a certain country, system, or reality. Growing up in the US, or any culture, for that matter, you will absorb an overwhelming number of messages about what is true, what is possible, and what is important.
    Many of of these messages are absorbed subconsciously and become part of the basic structure of our reality. It becomes very difficult to question the fundamentals when opposing messages only come in small doses from the “fringe.”

Consider these two examples:

• Believing that your friend is trustworthy (having built up that attitude over years of experience) is a cognition that would be dissonant with the sudden discovery of your friend stealing money from you. As a result, you might seek to dismiss or minimize the importance of this new information—maybe telling yourself it was a freak thing, a joke, or an accident, or that he was broke or desperate or on drugs. You might even try to forget that you saw it.
    • In presenting new, contradictory (dissonant) evidence concerning 9/11, it is frustrating how many people immediately begin to bring up rationalizations and excuses in order to dismiss the significance of the information. You can often witness cognitive dissonance in action as these skeptics try to avoid the psychological turmoil of facing the very disturbing implications of 9/11 Truth. The collapse ofWTC 7 is an interesting example. Skeptics are likely to quickly dismiss this piece of evidence rather than acknowledge the suspicious fact that the destruction of a third skyscraper was essentially blacked-out of the official story of 9/11 by the government and media.

“Conspiracy theories” seem to be the quintessentially cognitive dissonant concepts of our culture. For many people, the idea that JFK was killed by the government or “9/11 was an inside job” threatens the entire fabric of their consciousness. These things simply cannot be true and people will bend over backwards and resort to irrationality and ridicule to avoid considering them.

Kermit

I've watched just about every conspiracy video out there including the ones that you have just posted and while they are interesting, they are also edited together to only show you what they want you to see and are full of holes.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Take a look at this phony bitch:

In this image she's playing attorney...

and now this bitch is a grieving "mother" in Newport.

Lisa Damiani is a real and well known Lawyer. Sorry for your lack of research.

http://www.superlawyers.com/californ...dceafc5a5.html
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 12:48 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Lisa Damiani is a real and well known Lawyer. Sorry for your lack of research.

http://www.superlawyers.com/californ...dceafc5a5.html
    You tell me if this is the same person:

-

-
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 12:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How is a man with some man's hand up his ass supposed to understand anything?
    I have seen german movies on the internet where stuff like this happens. You're right, a passion for anal fisting can and will ruin your credibility, if the occasion isn't right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post

TMS please stick to posting pics of chix. your stock just dropped dramatically
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post

Totally agreed!
    My value drops because of what the govt covers up? At least I would never bulls#$t you guys.

I don't even believe the news anymore. It just corrupts the real truths of the world.

High3rEl3m3nt

If you acknowledge one of these "conspiracies" to be true, it forces you to completely redefine how you construct your environment, in order to account for a new reality. This process, as noted in Pauly's above post, threatens every fiber of an individual's perception of what is and what can't be. It means that the social contract that has influence our entire perception of our purpose in society--we behave as good citizens, we work hard, and we earn material accolades, while the government protects our rights to do so and maintains important social institutions, is a bunch of hogwash. So much of our understanding of what's what, in nearly every facet of life, stems from the government or social institutions controlled by the government. Acknowledging one conspiracy means questioning everything that has been previously accepted.

First 123456 ... Last