Guy was a true piece of shit. Check this out:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55130
    Is anything on that page worth gettin killed over

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Uh, not a convicted felon you stale, dolt.
    Police shoot a guy carrying a concealed gun. It's funny that gun advocates do not complain about the 2nd amendment when the ones carrying guns are black.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He was carrying illegally you fool

Like I said before pick your battles or your dumb arguments start to ring hollow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    He was carrying illegally you fool

Like I said before pick your battles or your dumb arguments start to ring hollow
    https://youtu.be/vSZnf9ypD-o

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pretty sure everyone was upset about that case...cop charged with murder and rightfully so

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

These cops should be tried for murder now that a 2nd angle disputes the cops lying he pulled out a gun.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    These cops should be tried for murder now that a 2nd angle disputes the cops lying he pulled out a gun.

Cop never said he pulled it out did he? All I've seen so far is the 911 call aired saying a Sterling was there and had pulled the gun out on the person who called the police. When they arrive and try to handle it peacefully he doesn't comply and is tasered and then tackled where they feel the gun in his pocket while wrestling and yell out the word gun. They both draw on him and explain that if he keeps fighting they will shoot, he keeps fighting and they shoot. They then reach in and pull it out to get it away since he's still moving his arms around on the ground so it's cleared from the reach.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Cop never said he pulled it out did he? All I've seen so far is the 911 call aired saying a Sterling was there and had pulled the gun out on the person who called the police. When they arrive and try to handle it peacefully he doesn't comply and is tasered and then tackled where they feel the gun in his pocket while wrestling and yell out the word gun. They both draw on him and explain that if he keeps fighting they will shoot, he keeps fighting and they shoot. They then reach in and pull it out to get it away since he's still moving his arms around on the ground so it's cleared from the reach.
    why you cappin for the cops so hard man

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

cop should get life

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10536

cops are not killing enuff of these thugs , numbers are so fukin low

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

this literally happened an hour ago. quick guys go dig up this guys transcript so we can know why he deserved to die
    https://twitter.com/ZestyFagottini/s...04173101608960

fukk all of yall justifying this and making excuses for the cop. this shit is not a coincidence man. diggin up everything you can on the black guy but i bet none of you kkk penetrates bothered to look up the cops history.
    Last edited by blackHIPPY; 07-06-16 at 11:54 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    blackHippy...your view of reality is distorted. SideBet only posted exact facts of what is known of this situation, and not speculations.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    blackHippy...your view of reality is distorted. SideBet only posted exact facts of what is known of this situation, and not speculations.
    no i think we both just have different realities
    you guys see things through white eyes
    i see things as a 20 something black man
    were both biased, i can admit that
    but the shit yall say is terrifying man

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

knowing ill die and most people are just gonna say ima thug and try to figure out why i deserved it makes me uncomfortable and sad

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

clearly the only way to handle this situation was to shoot the guy...5 times
    https://twitter.com/GmoneyBigkev/sta...73198967660544

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This one's a tough call nobody knows what you would do in that situation

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Why the fukk are the cops not shooting this guy jj ? Were they not in any danger?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JesssyRab...48882595233793

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    So many things in this country and world are fukked up

Pedophiles and career criminals are about the last thing on my mind to give a fukk about if they are shot dead.....White Black Mexican...I don't care
    I don't know this case at all, just what I'm seeing on CNN but him at 21 having sex with a 16 year old is not what I would call a pedophile. A lot of girls have been known to lie about their age. Do you have more info on this? I could see if the girl was 9, 10 maybe 12 but I've seen some very mature looking 16 year olds and it's legal to get married at 16 in Lousiana so I think it disingenuous to call him a pedophile.

Hearing how this guy was trying to make a living by selling CD's in front of the store and hearing how the store owner said that he allowed this guy to sell in front of his store and that the guy was not doing anything wrong makes me think that this guy was trying to go about providing for his family and was not someone out there robbing and stealing from people. Think about it. He's trying to make a living however he can.

This was a big guy, you taze him and he probably lost his senses when he fell to the ground. Who knows what happened prior to the events but this video does not look good for the police.
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave Mac4Lyfe 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

knowing ill die and most people are just gonna say ima thug and try to figure out why i deserved it makes me uncomfortable and sad
    So u are saying he was not a thug?
    have u seen his rap sheet?
    im not saying he deserved to die, but u r making it seem like he was just a regular guy loving an average life

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

Great father figure tho, only owed 25k in child support lmfao

TheSideBet

Just talking about the facts of the case. Did I say something incorrect? Correct me please if I did.

Why are you so in favor of murdering cops on site for doing their job in answering calls from the public through dispatch?

If a jury finds these guys guilty, then they go away. My life goes on either way. I'm just saying lets not convict the guys based off of a viral video reaction without having all the facts. Hell USA Today is know reporting this as community mourns salesman, father. Same time others are releasing his arrest records in detail along with court documents. He was 20 and the girl was 14 he got her pregnant in the one case of sex with a minor. He's been found in possession of stolen items. He's beaten his wife. He's had other illegal weapons charges. Drug charges. His most recent deal had him sentenced to 5 years and was out on probation as of the time of his death. Also a deadbeat dad by accounts from lack of payment of child support. His days were numbered one way or the other and he chose to go out fighting cops instead of just handing over the piece and doing more time. Is what it is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mcdonae101

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    So u are saying he was not a thug?
    have u seen his rap sheet?
    im not saying he deserved to die, but u r making it seem like he was just a regular guy loving an average life
    In 2016 thug is just a n word replacement for white ppl
    But From wht I can tell he's not a thug
    sellin bootleg CDs isnt exactly thuggish behavior to me

he didn't deserve to die
    there are not buts
    the man did not deserve to die

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Have you seen the cops rap sheet mcdonae have you bothered to look into that
    do you think the cop is a thug?

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't know this case at all, just what I'm seeing on CNN but him at 21 having sex with a 16 year old is not what I would call a pedophile. A lot of girls have been known to lie about their age. Do you have more info on this? I could see if the girl was 9, 10 maybe 12 but I've seen some very mature looking 16 year olds and it's legal to get married at 16 in Lousiana so I think it disingenuous to call him a pedophile.

Hearing how this guy was trying to make a living by selling CD's in front of the store and hearing how the store owner said that he allowed this guy to sell in front of his store and that the guy was not doing anything wrong makes me think that this guy was trying to go about providing for his family and was not someone out there robbing and stealing from people. Think about it. He's trying to make a living however he can.

This was a big guy, you taze him and he probably lost his senses when he fell to the ground. Who knows what happened prior to the events but this video does not look good for the police.
    Case records are available for public viewing already. Sterling was 20 and the girl just turned 14. She got sick one day and her mother took her to the Dr and found out she was pregnant. Girl told her mother she'd been sleeping with Sterling for months. When confronted he apparently had a "don't care" attitude is the wording they used. The girl has already been on tv, she's the one standing with his son. Thats ONE of the mothers to his several kids and he's been absent and behind on paying for more than the one. Other than that and the convictions for being a thief, drugs and public intoxication, beating on his girl and attacking another person, illegal weapons charges, contempt of court as well as being associated now hearing with the local Bloods chapter he is an awesome pillar of that community.

mcdonae101

Have you seen the cops rap sheet mcdonae have you bothered to look into that
    do you think the cop is a thug?
    let me know if there is a cop anywhere in the U.S. Who is a sex offender, thief, owes 25k in child support, charged with beating his wife, and has illegal weapons possession charges. In fact, find a cop with just half of that and we can talk. I'm betting u can't.

And no shit selling cd's isn't thuggish behavior, but having a gun on u when u r a convicted felon definitely is

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

That's not a long rap sheet. 2 petty incidents and not paying child support? What am I missing? Damn, you guys love to blame the guy who just got killed.

I hire people for a living. You would be surprised what people's criminal records look like. I have lawyers that review these cases as to whether or not we should eventually hire them. You wouldn't have a work force if you considered all these petty issues. Lots of people owe child support, lots of people have drug charges (most are petty shit). Many people have drunk driving cases and public intoxication. People are fukked up in general. No need to shoot and kill them though.

mcdonae101

Black hippy, just admit that the only reason u r talking about this is cuz it's a white cop and a black thug involved. I don't c u talking about the dozens of blacks killing each other in Chicago every week.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

let me know if there is a cop anywhere in the U.S. Who is a sex offender, thief, owes 25k in child support, charged with beating his wife, and has illegal weapons possession charges. In fact, find a cop with just half of that and we can talk. I'm betting u can't.

And no shit selling cd's isn't thuggish behavior, but having a gun on u when u r a convicted felon definitely is
    Why you tryna justify this man lmao

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Black hippy, just admit that the only reason u r talking about this is cuz it's a white cop and a black thug involved. I don't c u talking about the dozens of blacks killing each other in Chicago every week.
    The only reason I'm talkin about this is because you ppl think it's ok
    fukk that

mcdonae101

Why you tryna justify this man lmao
    Why r u trying to make the dead token look like a model citizen?
    im going to bed, let me know when u find a cop on the force who's done half of what the token did

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Why r u trying to make the dead token look like a model citizen?
    im going to bed, let me know when u find a cop on the force who's done half of what the token did
    I'm not all I said was the victim didn't deserve to be shot and there are no buts about it

if cops can't do their jobs better than this then they should switch careers and the "token" hasn't done anything nearly as dirty as people on the police force miss me w that man

why are you trying so hard to make the victim seem like a bad guy ?

Mac4Lyfe

Case records are available for public viewing already. Sterling was 20 and the girl just turned 14. She got sick one day and her mother took her to the Dr and found out she was pregnant. Girl told her mother she'd been sleeping with Sterling for months. When confronted he apparently had a "don't care" attitude is the wording they used. The girl has already been on tv, she's the one standing with his son. Thats ONE of the mothers to his several kids and he's been absent and behind on paying for more than the one. Other than that and the convictions for being a thief, drugs and public intoxication, beating on his girl and attacking another person, illegal weapons charges, contempt of court as well as being associated now hearing with the local Bloods chapter he is an awesome pillar of that community.
    Once again, what I saw was that he was 21 and the girl was 16. Where do you get she was 14? 20 and 14 is a far stretch but it also seems consensual as well. Why is it that all these female teachers can fukk their 14 year old student and we all applaud but now you label this guy a pedophile. Like I said, I don't have all the facts but I'm not going to just label the guy a pedophile without knowing more than what you're stating. Some posters made it like he was a sexual predator where now you're saying that this same girl is the one speaking with her son next to distraught that his dad just died. That makes your argument even worst. This guy obviously was beloved by his son and the owner of the store. The owner liked the guy and allowed him to set up shop there. That does not sound like the thug you're trying to make by claiming he was a local blood. The guy on CNN has an aunt that knew this guy and she even said he was a nice guy. Stop using records back in 2009 to make some claim. Stop blaming the victim. That's bullshit.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ce-department/

whole se police force fukking a minor should we kill them mcdonae?

First 123456 ... Last