The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    20 years old. I'm guessing school psychiatrist put him on meds 10 years ago, parents are divorced, does not go to church - just like every shooter.
    Also, Dylan Klebold (Columbine Shooter) and James Holmes (Movie Theater shooter) went to church

Neither of their parents were divorced

You should try researching a little bit before coming to hasty conclusions based on preconceived notions

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

That was Obama's best speech on this yet.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

When they ban paid posters from sport gambling forums they will ban guns in the USA.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Why doesn't Obama talk about all the victims of shootings in his hometown of Chicago that happens every weekend? This guy is such a piece of shit.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2697781.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2489361.html

plenty more if you need them. Guess he'll have to be a POS for some other reason now, but I have no doubts your mind is made up and you'll find a reason

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Well, there are "sources" about lizard people as well.
    It is not true.
    I am German and live in Germany.
    He (or you) can continue to believe that Germans are forced out of their homes for refugees. Still isn't the slightest bit true.
    show me one

fact of the matter is at the very least the idea has been discussed in Germany. If you have evidence to refute the countless sources online please show it because apparently in February in a town called Olpe private land was going to be forced to be sold. The only thing that prevented the process was a sale already being negotiated for the property.

Again, if you have real evidence to refute this then please post it.

Also, what is up with Heute news organization? I've tracked down that the report of this stuff seems to have started with them.

http://www.heute.de/kommunen-suchen-...-40122426.html

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

There are students saying he asked what their religion was and only killed the ones who said Christian, Im not going to bother with a link its on Fox News if your interested. Best thing that can happen is this guy turns out to be some sort of wanna be Muslim terrorist.

later

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Edit
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-01-15 at 06:06 PM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He is the least sincere speaker ever, speak from the fukkin heart and maybe I'd agree
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That was Obama's best speech on this yet.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-02-15 at 04:31 AM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    He is the least sincere speaker ever, speak from the fukkin heart and maybe I'd agree
    Now who is being insincere?

KingJD31

Don't fukkin matter we all fukkin know what the problem is but this country is too fukkin pussy to do anything about it
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    There are students saying he asked what their religion was and only killed the ones who said Christian, Im not going to bother with a link its on Fox News if your interested. Best thing that can happen is this guy turns out to be some sort of wanna be Muslim terrorist.

later

KingJD31

Yeah you're right actually
    Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Now who is being insincere?

brooks85

not everyone is like you muldoon and simply disagrees with someone based on their party affiliation sheepy.

Don't see it being connected anywhere else in the media but hard to not think there is one if he was asking about religion; today is the national(maybe global) anti-muslim protest thing.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-01-15 at 06:16 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Also ban knifes and bats. We can eat with chop sticks and bat with 2x4s.

KingJD31

No I disagree with everything the Democratic party stands for, sorry brooks
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    not everyone is like you muldoon and simply disagrees with someone based on their party affiliation sheepy.

Don't see it being connected but hard to not think there is one if he was asking about religion; today is the national(maybe global) anti-muslim protest thing.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

The hero of the French train attack by a Muslim is from Roseburg, now a month later someone kills people in Roseburg. Retaliation?
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 10-01-15 at 06:19 PM.

brooks85

^very strange on top of the anti-muslim protest day today

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    No I disagree with everything the Democratic party stands for, sorry brooks
    I didn't say you didn't.

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    dont think I understand a word of that???

also what is anon ? they use that term lots..
    try, anon means anonymous

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

show me one

fact of the matter is at the very least the idea has been discussed in Germany. If you have evidence to refute the countless sources online please show it because apparently in February in a town called Olpe private land was going to be forced to be sold. The only thing that prevented the process was a sale already being negotiated for the property.

Again, if you have real evidence to refute this then please post it.

Also, what is up with Heute news organization? I've tracked down that the report of this stuff seems to have started with them.

http://www.heute.de/kommunen-suchen-...-40122426.html
    Which idea? That German people who rented a privately owned home are forced out because of refugees? No.
    That German people who own houses and live there are forced out because of refugees? No.
    That people who own f.e. bureaus or factories that are empty sine years are forced to rent these to the communities and get the market rent for it? Yes, that is discussed. (And was always allowed according to the "Landesordnungsgesetz oder Sicherheitsgesetz". It is not something that was created for Muslim refugees now.)

One example that was brought up by idiots here in Germany is that of a woman named Bettina Halbey. A 51 year old woman (nurse if I remember correctly) who lived for 16 years in an appartement that is owned by her city (Nieheim). Now this City is forced by law to take (let me lie about the numbers now, let's just say 100) 100 refugees. Now they have 3 options: build new homes (for let's just say) 3 million. Rent different houses from private persons for (let's assume again) 300k, OR use the homes they already OWN. So what do they do? In this case, they evicted this woman Bettina Halbey for the own possible reason here in Germany, called "Eigenbedarf" (hard to translate, own personal use fits most). The Eigenbedarf in this case is, that they have to find homes for refugees, by law. The City was very nice btw: she has till May 2016 to move out, and they even give assistance in finding a new home. Guess what, city could have just said as well: our house, you have the normal 3 months to get out. Why? Because we want to blow the building up for fun. Or want to sell it. Or make a park where it stood.
    Now don't get me wrong: I DO feel for this woman Bettina Halbey. I do get, that she is shocked, pissed, whatever. But at the same time, fukk her. She lived 16 years in a house owned by the City, for a price that was cheaper than market price. I don't care. She could have rented privately owned houses and this couldn't have happened. Simple as that.
    And just btw: I'd love to see the outrage if the city had decided to build brandnew homes from taxpayers money instead of the correct thing they did now -> use homes that the city already owns and that don't cost Joe Average a cent of his taxes.

Now, in all fairness, I don't think we should hijack this thread with refugee and co shit. If you are interested in it, write me a pm or open a refugee thread and I'll gladly participate. Would like to discuss the situation as well, as there are a lot of things that piss me off about it as well.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Apparently this person was killing people that said they were Christians.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I would have lied and said I was an atheist. People are dumb when facing the barrel of a gun.

brooks85

then what? just watch him shoot other people? cowardly move, you're going to die someday anyways might as well take any chance you can at history remembering you for something good even if it is only on a wiki page.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

then what? just watch him shoot other people?
    I can be more useful to other people alive than dead.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I can be more useful to other people alive than dead.
    must be some cowardly people, birds of a feather. I'd be ashamed of you if I knew you and you did nothing. But that is what makes us different.

Also, maybe if you were leading scientist in your field then you might be useful to more people alive than dead but none of us fit that bill. So make yourself useful, really useful if you have the chance and don't be a coward.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-01-15 at 07:29 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

must be some cowardly people, birds of a feather. I'd be ashamed of you if I knew you and you did nothing. But that is what makes us different.
    Sure..I'd just announce to the shooter who is pointing a gun at me that I'm a priest so he can shoot me first so I can be on the news as a victim.

brooks85

lol so now you're saying you're a priest, not an atheist so you can avoid death only to stand by and do nothing to stop him.

anyways...

I'd give anyone any odds they want Obama won't say the words "muslim/islamic radical, islamic terrorist/sympathizer, or muslim/ terrorist"

hey where is paco and his avatar, someone is doing their duty right? ya penetrating pos

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I find it interesting this guy has been dead for hours now, and they are still not announcing his name.

The Kraken

Brooks it doesn't surprise me that you'd go to the grave because of your stupidity.

You will risk your life, leaving your wife without a husband, your kids without a father, simply because you feel a moral obligation to act? You deem that the courageous course of action? Your poor wife and kids

But I don't know your situation. Could be you don't have much to live for

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Brooks it doesn't surprise me that you'd go to the grave because of your stupidity.

You will risk your life, leaving your wife without a husband, your kids without a father, simply because you feel a moral obligation to act? You deem that the courageous course of action? Your poor wife and kids

I do, that is exactly why I would do something you coward. People like you will make this country incredibly unsafe in the future because you're a coward. You'll find any excuse you can not to fight.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-01-15 at 08:19 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I find it interesting this guy has been dead for hours now, and they are still not announcing his name.
    Yeah, no pics, no name. Wonder what's going on?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Apparently if you said that you were Christian, he shot you in the head. If you any other religion or didn't answer, he shot you in the leg and shit.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, no pics, no name. Wonder what's going on?
    protecting the family still living?

seems like the rumor is this man is from the Midwest (hope not Minnesota) , had some on line sort of fling with a girl, got pissed or dissed, came out to her school to kill her, bragged or talked on line anon at 4chan and many other degens encouraged him or played along with his rage encouraging him, then somewhat shocked he really did it..

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

chris harper mercer

is the killer

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Chris Haper Mercer is the guy's name. He's actually 26 years old.

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

you sound like a major puzzy, I guess that's what happens when you live in a state run by women

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Name:  300x300.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  35.7 KB

First 123456 ... Last