MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27478

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    mitchell mind your own business if you dont know shit about what happened.
    im paying the penalty alright ? big time. i have no plans on backing from the terms.
    but points were unused until i started borrowing from lender.
    now lender tastes free points and likes it.
    stay outta my threads please.
    No disrespect Wulfman but what I do with my points is my business. Just because I wasn't buying anything in the SBR store or putting them all on one game in the book, doesn't mean I should just give them away for free.

You wanted the loan, you agreed to the terms. Don't get mad at me or start painting me as a greedy lender. The terms seem pretty standard. The 1k penalty was because you swore up and down I'd have 10k by today.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok MM. You are not greedy. I didn't want to imply that and I edited the post. You ain't like other lenders here and have been more then accommodating. don't remember swearing on a bible to anything. If I swore then why were harsh terms decided upon if not paid by today? So no didn't swear to anything. You ain't greedy and what you do with your points is most def your business. But didn't swear to anything. Don't make stuff up.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    was just saying whatever. don't get pissed at me though you couldn't pay it. If you want to really talk about it though you tried to borrow pts off me today and you knew you weren't getting the ones for Miami today a lot earlier.
    Hey convict nobody asked for your opinion. You pay 2 points/day and have spent how many years in jail? Don't teach me right from wrong you understand me? You making some money now and go pro so you going to come into threads and act like another tripledikhead wannabe? Another police on the forum? Continue making ten threads a day on your bullshit life issues and stay out of mine. As if you don't PM people for loans when you didn't have e points. Did you read the PM I sent after saying no I can't handle any more debt? Stfu I'm not bobbwaves. Leave me the fuk alone. I know what I have to do.

i knew from Wednesday? Would that have changed anything? Think before you write. All it would've done is make you write your nosy posts 2 days earlier and Miami aggravated 2 days earlier.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-04-14 at 09:53 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Mitchell the guy who defines what is right and wrong. Realmadrid one of the nicest posters at SBR being insulted and racially slurred at. How about we discuss this Mitchell ? Or your other tantrums at the tables when get this you were a non pro

Originally Posted by Mitchell88
    Real madrid thinks he is a tough guys talks shit when he has a bullshit hand, you are nothing but what your name is a poor eat off the floor loser from spain. real interet tough guy. Watch your fukin tongue
    Unless there was a separate conversation where RealMadrid said anything wrong, you were the one that called him a very nasty and racist name.

mitchell88: radical
    RealMadrid: i know
    RealMadrid: sy :0
    Beerdog99: knarly
    RealMadrid: gg
    mitchell88: i have more pts all set though, i know the deal so dont act tough you penetrating spic
    RealMadrid: ....
    Beerdog99: wtf was that?

MrMiami

Ok MM. You are not greedy. I didn't want to imply that and I edited the post. You ain't like other lenders here and have been more then accommodating. don't remember swearing on a bible to anything. If I swore then why were harsh terms decided upon if not paid by today? So no didn't swear to anything. You ain't greedy and what you do with your points is most def your business. But didn't swear to anything. Don't make stuff up.
    ok, you didn't use the word "I swear" but you kept saying you would pay 10k on Friday regardless of the result of the bet. You even posted this in the thread.

I understand and you have something personal going on in your life with a close friend. I will delay any interest until 4/15 and if you pay me the original amount borrowed of 15.5k points I won't charge any late fee or interest. I'm reasonable, you know that but I don't want this delaying for months like the last big loan.

if there is not some progress made on the 15.5k by 4/15 then there needs to be a reason to pay this loan back. I will add the interest owed and late fee back then 1% per week. I have to charge interest otherwise there will be no incentive to pay it off.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave MrMiami 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave MrMiami 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave MrMiami 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MrMiami

0/10500

adding 5000 for payback of 6125 .

due by friday 10k min. if parlay wins this loan will be paid in full TODAY. if parlay loses pts will be bought , up to 10k, to pay off MrMiami by friday.

parlay

kentucky ML
    djokovic ML
    orlando magic (yes believe it ) ML
    You agreed to pay 10k off Friday. Via IM you we're clear on this. Yes, you didn't use the words "I swear" but did say many times 10k would definitely be paid, that was the point I was trying to make.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Stfu I'm not bobbwaves.
    Mitch is a bitch......Not sure why I'm referenced, don't think anyone is mistaking us. Been here 6 years, never requested a loan...Good luck.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    ok, you didn't use the word "I swear" but you kept saying you would pay 10k on Friday regardless of the result of the bet. You even posted this in the thread.

I understand and you have something personal going on in your life with a close friend. I will delay any interest until 4/15 and if you pay me the original amount borrowed of 15.5k points I won't charge any late fee or interest. I'm reasonable, you know that but I don't want this delaying for months like the last big loan.

if there is not some progress made on the 15.5k by 4/15 then there needs to be a reason to pay this loan back. I will add the interest owed and late fee back then 1% per week. I have to charge interest otherwise there will be no incentive to pay it off.
    Yes I understand MM and I meant no disrespect. I edited my post that even took a small jab at ya. I am sorry. These posts alone prove how reasonable you are and why I would never stiff someone like you and abide by all terms you state. We are friends. Would do the same for you as I did that friend MM. Cheers

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Mitch is a bitch......Not sure why I'm referenced, don't think anyone is mistaking us. Been here 6 years, never requested a loan...Good luck.
    I mentioned you cuz when I hit back on insults I hit much harder and full of hatred and intensity. You are a lightweight in that dept. nothing to do with loans.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-04-14 at 10:31 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You never requested a loan.. doesn't make you better or worse then anyone here pal

tc now bye bye then

bobbywaves

I mentioned you cuz when I hit back on insults I hit much harder and full of hatred and intensity. You are a lightweight in that dept.
    Sounds like you're proud of that. If so, you may want to look into anger management classes.

I don't need to be an internet tough guy, not looking for a ban either.

I'm sure your lender(s) won't be pleased if your next tirade ends with a ban, instead of an infraction. Bans are part of the risk in lending to a guy "full of hatred & intensity" like yourself. Some food for thought, TC.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I mentioned you cuz when I hit back on insults I hit much harder and full of hatred and intensity. You are a lightweight in that dept. nothing to do with loans.
    To be fair, you're both kinda lightweights in that department...although I'll grant that your "style" is certainly more hateful and more intense.

Forget about Mitchell's past (your own isn't exactly spotless, right?)...he demonstrates his honor with every agreement he follows. Some minor poker-induced rants now and again, but apologizes afterwards, unlike some.

As for the rest of this thread...getting major deja vu here, where have I seen it before? I almost positive I've seen this pattern before (borrower agrees to terms, makes assurances/promises/etc, breaks them, blames it on lender for being greedy and sputters about how he didn't break your word)...I think I even remember someone pointing out the pattern a few times. Help me out here wulfy; where have we seen this kind of behavior before?

bobbywaves

You never requested a loan.. doesn't make you better or worse then anyone here pal

tc now bye bye then
    Never said it does pal. Merely pointing out why you're "not bobbywaves." It only means I can generate on my own & fortunately don't need to solicit loans. No problem with those who do, when agreed terms are met.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Sounds like you're proud of that. If so, you may want to look into anger management classes.

I'm sure your lender(s) won't be pleased if your next tirade ends with a ban, instead of an infraction. Bans are part of the risk in lending to a guy "full of hatred & intensity" like yourself. Some food for thought, TC.
    Im not looking for a ban an have said nothing to get me banned. Continue your cat fight with tripleDik and please stay out of my thread. I have no intention of getting banned.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Never said it does pal. Merely pointing out why you're "not bobbywaves." It only means I can generate on my own & fortunately don't need to solicit loans. No problem with those who do, when agreed terms are met.
    No I'm not bobbwaves and I'm pretty thankful for that based on what has gone around about you at eog and here. I pay what I owe with huge penalties. If agreed terms are not met I pay penalty. What have you paid for apparently stiffing posters of real money, not points. What were the terms there? I'm glad I'm not you sweetie. Thank god for that. I may be a huge borrower but I ain't a scammer who advises people on doing the right thing on the forum. Lolol. Now continue your itching and scratching with cat woman.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Ive seen how you generate your points "pal" . Seems to be more like a bookie then a gambler the way you play poker and place bets. Now do me a favor and stfu. You of all people preaching to me about right and wrong? Mitchell is more warranted then you. Even cat woman. Either way I repeat MM and I are working this out and of course out of the whole forum the three point psychos with deep seeded mental and emotional issues once again hijack another of my loan threads.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    To be fair, you're both kinda lightweights in that department...although I'll grant that your "style" is certainly more hateful and more intense.

Forget about Mitchell's past (your own isn't exactly spotless, right?)...he demonstrates his honor with every agreement he follows. Some minor poker-induced rants now and again, but apologizes afterwards, unlike some.

As for the rest of this thread...getting major deja vu here, where have I seen it before? I almost positive I've seen this pattern before (borrower agrees to terms, makes assurances/promises/etc, breaks them, blames it on lender for being greedy and sputters about how he didn't break your word)...I think I even remember someone pointing out the pattern a few times. Help me out here wulfy; where have we seen this kind of behavior before?
    catwoman send yisman the 15 k or show up at the bash. I see so going out on a racist tirade is ok as long as you apologize and he pays you your 2 points /day. I pay late , give my word but institute harsh penalties on myself if I don't get it paid and I'm the bad guy. Tripledikhead I knew you couldnt help yourself from posting in this thread. It's like dangling a huge rooster in front of ya. You can't not start sucking it dry.
    Tripled..meowwwwwwwwwwww

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Nah wrong again . Only hatred and intensity to homos that estalk me, scammers and people that lie about who they are . Or people who have acted less then respectable in society and then preach to me about betpoints loan terms. So the three pricks in this thread basically . But unlike yourself I make it a note not to get banned to pay what I owe dipshit. If what is said about you is true you should be ashamed of yourself . Mike yanks is a friend of mine as are the many others that have called you out. With the exception of your catwoman friend tripledikhead. I don't need to be an internet tough guy either. Come to a bash and just look me up and down.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Should have just stayed out of it my bad. Little buzzed up last night. You are not correct Wulf I am not a racist, but I am proud to be white and I have no problems saying it. Every ethnicity should be able to be proud. I do not care what anyone here thinks about me. Obviously though when I drink I just say whatever, which is why I shouldn't drink. TBH I don't even really remember typing a lot last night or playing poker. Wulf though while this is my fault and I do APOLOGIZE for it trying to say I am a bigot when you say "homo", "f\*g", or "queer" in over 50% of your posts is just nuts. The whole meet me shit is old also, you must know by now that no one actually cares enough to spend anytime or money going somewhere to meet you to fight. I know you can kill anyone in a fight blah blah blah but you don't know that, there is always someone bigger, stronger, tougher than you. Also I consider Triple D one of the good guys on here, just because he posted his opinions in some threads that you borrowed in it makes him a bad guy? You don't own the thread. That's the point of forums to talk state opinions etc. Either way should have stayed out, the PM's is what bugged me that's why I chimed in should have left it alone. GL hope that you hit some games today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I use homo I don't use the other terms in half my posts sorry. And nothing wrong with saying homo(sexual) .
    Are there people, posters bigger, stronger tougher then me. Most definitely. Effeminate Tripled , 100% guarantee not one of them , maybe you. Not catwoman. Not somebody who says he can hurt me but doesn't give me a first name and hides his identity by making a fake email address just for me. Tripled a good guy huh? If you say so. He is a lying piece of shit who i cant believe has the audacity to question other peoples ethics is what irks me. He is just a bitch with a grudge. Any normal human being can see the guy has issues , is a homosexual and gets off on cat fighting over the internet and kicking people that are down. It is deeply sickening how he can't stay out of carseller, my threads and can't stop the kitty fight with bobbwaves. Two little kitties going at it 24/7 and now sick of each other so bothering the quiet Rottweiler minding his own business. And you sadly taking the same path as tripledikhead. Guy is scum. I'll PM you some screenshots of lies he told at the ring tables if you want? Lies he wrote to me? But I'm a horrible man because I pay loans late ansd not on the exact due date and pay heavy interest. I'm a bad horrible man with no responsibility . Catwoman can go fuk himself. You wanna go on that side of the fence be my guest. I just want to be left alone and handle my debt. Best of luck to you Mitchell. Btw I've been charged with assault and booked also. So nothing to be calling you out over for whatever you were charged for. No reason why you should've been irked by the PM , are you that dramatic over betpoints when you solicit loans by PMs yourself? And I sent you one after declining and stating I'm in too much debt.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 06:34 AM. Reason: ipad/ spelling errors / small pad / big fingers

bobbywaves

No I'm not bobbwaves and I'm pretty thankful for that based on what has gone around about you at eog and here. I pay what I owe with huge penalties. If agreed terms are not met I pay penalty. What have you paid for apparently stiffing posters of real money, not points. What were the terms there? I'm glad I'm not you sweetie. Thank god for that. I may be a huge borrower but I ain't a scammer who advises people on doing the right thing on the forum. Lolol. Now continue your itching and scratching with cat woman.
    Thankful I'm not Wulf, who solicits loans & needs to buy pts to payback. Pathetic.... I give you credit where it's due though, you're only labeled a slow pay & not a stiff. Why not just buy your own pts to gamble with, instead of taking loans that cost you interest & late fees? Or better yet just wager privately at a sportsbook, you'll appear less foolish this way. If you have any poker or gambling skills, it's not hard to generate your own pts.

Keep believing everything you read, shows how naïve you are. Where's your evidence to back up your false allegations of stiffing posters chump? Present your evidence & take my ban challenge...obviously you have none. Your just another bandwagon jumper who can't think for himself, you need to quote all of the other ignorant clowns.

Triple_D_Bet

I use homo I don't use the other terms in half my posts sorry. And nothing wrong with saying homo(sexual) .
    Are there people, posters bigger, stronger tougher then me. Most definitely. Effeminate Tripled , 100% guarantee not one of them , maybe you. Not catwoman. Not somebody who says he can hurt me but doesn't give me a first name and hides his identity by making a fake email address just for me. Tripled a good guy huh? If you say so. He is a lying piece of shit who i cant believe has the audacity to question other peoples ethics is what irks me. He is just a bitch with a grudge. Any normal human being can see the guy has issues , is a homosexual and gets off on cat fighting over the internet and kicking people that are down. It is deeply sickening how he can't stay out of carseller, my threads and can't stop the kitty fight with bobbwaves. Two little kitties going at it 24/7 and now sick of each other so bothering the quiet Rottweiler minding his own business. And you sadly taking the same path as tripledikhead. Guy is scum. I'll PM you some screenshots of lies he told at the ring tables if you want? Lies he wrote to me? But I'm a horrible man because I pay loans late ansd not on the exact due date and pay heavy interest. I'm a bad horrible man with no responsibility . Catwoman can go fuk himself. You wanna go on that side of the fence be my guest. I just want to be left alone and handle my debt. Best of luck to you Mitchell. Btw I've been charged with assault and booked also. So nothing to be calling you out over for whatever you were charged for. No reason why you should've been irked by the PM , are you that dramatic over betpoints when you solicit loans by PMs yourself? And I sent you one after declining and stating I'm in too much debt.
    Don't hold your breath Mitchell, I've been challenging him to post his "proof" for about a year now and despite running off at the mouth constantly about it, he never does. At some deep down level even he must realize the only "proof" is in his head.

I made a PSA calling you out on this 8 months ago when you were only 21k points in debt...you bought points, settled up with most people and had a mostly clean slate and a chance to start fresh. Buying points was something few would do and was seen as a firm commitment to paying your debts. Instead of carrying on and staying out of debt as you'd previously reminisced about, you instead used your newfound creditworthiness to dive even deeper into twice the debt. Just a few weeks ago, you hit a monster parlay and a big score, pay out 30k or so to your debt (despite not wanting to honor some lender's terms you'd agreed to)...but instead of paying everyone off before starting to gamble some more, you proceed to borrow it right back, often from the same lenders and predictably breaking your promises once again.

For what it's worth wulfy, I don't think you're a horrible person for repeatedly breaking your word...I'm sure that just like everyone else here, you're more than just your internet persona. On SBR though, you constantly blame external circumstances for your inability to repay instead of your own actions when you gambled away several times the amount needed to repay and you lash out at anyone who tries to point out where you went wrong, like carseller if he was more of a closet case. This is what I have a problem with; while it doesn't make you a horrible person, the wulfman14 internet persona is at the least a lying degenerate who will promise anything to get a few points to rub together, then just like clockwork, come up with excuses for why you had to break your word...again. Apparently it's just in your nature not to learn from your mistakes or to see reality for what it is. This is why I call you out repeatedly, in the (probably futile) hope that you'll figure it out and to at least make sure others know what they're getting into when they lend to you. When you respond with some kindergarten-level attempts to insult (as I'm sure you will shortly), I have to put you in your place...but 2 pages later you're still the same angry, lying little man who thinks he can punch his way out of reality. Nobody here can change that, only you...and until you're interested in doing so, your internet persona will continue to be a quiet joke to most of us here.

You know why I currently have no plans to meet you via email...in addition to having more important things to do in the near future, I promised your brother I wouldn't. Your family doesn't want to see your life ruined and neither do I. For someone who goes on and on about his honor and (supposedly) keeping his word, this shouldn't be such a difficult concept to grasp. Again via email, you know what steps would have to be taken for me to pay you a visit; the ball is in your court, and your refusal to take those steps demonstrates that even you don't want to throw your life away, which is for the best. I might show up at the bash if it's in Costa Rica, would be good to see some of the guys here...if I do, you'll have your chance to embarrass yourself further then.
    Points Awarded:

TennisProFrance gave Triple_D_Bet 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TennisProFrance

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

say whatever bullshit you want . i know lil kitty is desperate for a back and forth with me fingering himself waiting for neighbor alex to clean your pipes again. lying degen huh ? what have i lied about you arrogant fukkin prick ? not paying on the due date i was supposed to and paying penalty. so im a liar ? i didnt goad anyone into loaning me points you fukkin bitch , i stated what the exact circumstances were when i made the deal with my lenders. you are a little nosy brat who has had it in for me since i called you out for gouging your borrowers.

oh i have proof who the liar is and who isnt. you deceiving cunning little bitch. you lied to my brother. you lie to people at the ring tables and you ve lied to ME. and you have the nerve to point out my flaws ? when you yourself are a lying bitch here to make points off people that actually gamble while you sit back and watch as they lose bets and laugh and kick them when theyre down ?

throw my life away ? listen i m going to say this one last time, send 15k and ill make all the arrangements. YOU WONT EVEN GIVE ME YOUR FIRST NAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO NY AND MEET ME? stop using my brother as an excuse . its pretty obvious you want to talk with him so he gets you out of this again like he did last time. you know where he told you leave my brother be and you waited a week or two and started harassing me on the forum again ? listen you effeminate lil bitch you really got mental problems, awake at 3 am in the morning checking my pts histories my loans my balance my store order. no family, own a cat and treat these betpoints like a nest egg. you need help seriously . i dont even want to bust your head in anymore. i want to get you to see a proper psychiatrist because you really need to be committed somewhere. look waves just took a shot at me. i laughed it off. if it were you it would ve gone on all dayyyy long.
    listen kitty im not an ebattling homosexual with nothing bettter to do with my time like you. i have a life to live.

-500000 you dont show up to any bash . i guarantee you that. only reason youd even contemplate showing up there is so that it would be broken up my 10 people and your neck would be saved (no pun intended). all you do is harass and kick people who are in debt and not paying you interest and doling it out to others. you dont like that im not a cash cow for you and paying huge interest to other lenders . it aches at you that these points could be going to you and are going to lenders that are decent and kind and understanding about terms.

you act like the forum has your back. i dont see anyone coming to back up what you say about me. nobody. stfu , get a life and yes i hve alll the proof i need to post about you . i can even post your info but ill be banned. sorry got debts to pay off. i have screenshots of poker chats where you have lied outright about charging interest free loans to people and not caring about interest or points. it really is unreal how hard you are trying to impress the table that was comprised of tatddy and biter among others. shall i post the image ?

or how about all the lies you told to my brother and now suddenly want to abide by them because you dont want to meet me .
    funny how i posted if the bash is in vegas id def be there and now if its in costa rica you'll def be there.

you are a joke on the forum and a waste of my time . a petty little kitty who is only tough on the internet.

go go .. alex is waiting for you to deep throat him. and you always get irritated when your sexuality is brought up ? why ? must be something there right ? just like i get irritated when people call me a slow pay... we get upset when things are partly true.
    send the pts right now do it right now and illl unblock you spamming my email inbox and buy your ticket TOMMMOROW. but no after lying to my brother about 99% of what he said you want to honor the one thing that keeps you from meeting me. you fukkin joke .
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 12:56 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

everyone knows what im about . i tell you id love to see the day when you straighten me out or put me in my place. im waiting . all you need to do is make a 15k pt transfer and you can try to do it in person. until then 98% of my lenders would lend to me again because i pay and i pay the penalty if i dont meet my word. i dont try to get points from them and then stiff them like half your borrowers have done to you because of your ridiculous terms. you actually made a thread with terms and conditions on interest for your loans. you are that much of a fukkin pathetic tool. that much of a points greedy whore to make as many points as possible without gambling. you can post all you want about me , nobody is listening trust me. they know i pay and with penalty if i dont meet the date i said. so fuk you catamite.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 12:58 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Go ahead wulfy, post all the "proof" you want, as I've told you before countless times...your continued refusal to do so makes it obvious there's no such proof. Don't use being banned as an excuse; you've refused to even email the so called proof to me. Didn't lie to your brother or anyone else, as would be obvious if you posted any of it.

A Vegas bash wouldn't be bad either, I could go to that too if the timing was right...but always prefer to get out of country for a vacation instead of a place I've been countless times. No clue about whatever you might have said in that regard...the world doesn't revolve around you.

You're right about one thing though: people keep lending to you, despite your best efforts to burn bridges. You repeatedly break your promises with guys like MD and MrMiami and they keep lending to you. Even when they cut you a ton of slack for your "issues", you insult them and often break the new promise as well. Who knows what reasons they have for doing so, and what they do with their points is their own business anyways...I just don't understand why they keep putting themselves in the position of having to hound, beg and plead for their points back as promised. These guys are welcome to do as they please, but you'll be called out on it for the sake of those receiving your "hey bud" PMs.

All of the above is undeniable truth. When I call you a liar, I point out exactly where you lied (though it should be fairly obvious, as it's often on the same page of the thread). When you call me a liar, you claim you have proof but never seem to be able to show it to anyone. The truth isn't that hard to figure out in a situation like that, and you'd be wise not to confuse the silence of most with their approval of your actions. Either post up your "proof", shut up, or (far more likely) ignore the truth yet again and post some more of your homoerotic rage fantasies because you think they irritate me

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

my god lil kitty you make elton john look like vin diesel

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Go ahead wulfy, post all the "proof" you want, as I've told you before countless times...your continued refusal to do so makes it obvious there's no such proof. Don't use being banned as an excuse; you've refused to even email the so called proof to me. Didn't lie to your brother or anyone else, as would be obvious if you posted any of it.

A Vegas bash wouldn't be bad either, I could go to that too if the timing was right...but always prefer to get out of country for a vacation instead of a place I've been countless times. No clue about whatever you might have said in that regard...the world doesn't revolve around you.

You're right about one thing though: people keep lending to you, despite your best efforts to burn bridges. You repeatedly break your promises with guys like MD and MrMiami and they keep lending to you. Even when they cut you a ton of slack for your "issues", you insult them and often break the new promise as well. Who knows what reasons they have for doing so, and what they do with their points is their own business anyways...I just don't understand why they keep putting themselves in the position of having to hound, beg and plead for their points back as promised. These guys are welcome to do as they please, but you'll be called out on it for the sake of those receiving your "hey bud" PMs.

All of the above is undeniable truth. When I call you a liar, I point out exactly where you lied (though it should be fairly obvious, as it's often on the same page of the thread). When you call me a liar, you claim you have proof but never seem to be able to show it to anyone. The truth isn't that hard to figure out in a situation like that, and you'd be wise not to confuse the silence of most with their approval of your actions. Either post up your "proof", shut up, or (far more likely) ignore the truth yet again and post some more of your homoerotic rage fantasies because you think they irritate me
    you are so jealous of what i have, what i can afford, what i own you just hate me for that. me being a success and you being a *** dumpster whose mouth is a glory hole . you have even said indirectly that you are jealous of my family inherited stores and work.
    im going to let you have the last word in as usual cat woman . just like my wife otherwise it wont end. so as much as a climax that it gives you im done with responding to your stupid posts. yes tripledik im burning bridges and md and miami are stupid for lending to me. people with lives have issues. im sorry if your dull single homosexual life consists of only one , getting your pipes cleaned by your neighbor next door. call me out all you want its not going to have any affect. everyone knows you are a bitch with a grudge. an effeminate lil petty bitch who doesnt gamble , and just kicks people who are down. you are angry that you are not getting the interest they are getting from all your borrowers combined. you are angry that i can deal with these guys because they are my friends and you have none. because your arrogant prissy ass nobody wants to deal with. ill post the proof sure. just make sure its okay with shari. you knwo just like you want to make sure its ok with my brother

read your posts and read mine. then determine who the effeminate homo is. you write and give advise like a woman. you bitch like a woman. you are petty like a woman and you throw hissy fits over 2 weeks old point loans like a woman. this is all you have in life and you are jealous of me and everything i have. this is why you estalk me and try to do your best to humiliate me on the forum. sorry kitty, nobody is buying it. keep on meowwwing

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

video of triple d when he/she is not ebattling me , bobbywaves, carseller or any other of the myriad of posters he/she secretly has a crush on. he/she fighs with his/her cat . this gotta be animal abuse right here.

Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 03:12 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

No offense to anyone in here but if any of us were a success, had cash, etc... they sure as f wouldn't be hustling in the points forum. There is no one to be jealous of that is hustling for repeated loans for pennies. And then going on PM for more. Let's be real here.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

read the emails he writes to me , you know the PMs you dont read... about how lucky i was to inherit my grocery stores... pretty much pure jealousy . and im def not close to rich. so imagine what this pedo has that he has envy for me . dont know how you can call it hustling when its all paid back or pennies when its in the thousands of points . that accumulates to something i think. and as i repeatedly told you shari (if you are referring to me) transfer issues on the subcontinent make it difficult to skrill money on a monthly basis. so i do it every few months .

really not gonna say more, i got my lenders to take into consideration.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 04:11 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

tripledik you can try and attempt to mold my relationship with other posters all you want , secret PMs to them, the works . Miami and MD , as do my other lenders know where i stand. and are willing to be flexible . ive made assumptions about both that were outright wrong and meant no insult towards either. both know that i respect them and what theyve done. then there are *** dumpsters like you who just want to be petty and try to get people into a catfight with you and make a few hundred points more off interest. either way say what you want to whoever you want, im done .
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-05-14 at 04:07 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and tripled jumping at the chance to be a points forum moderator. love that one. wish i cut and pasted that.
    climaxing watching other people bet and in competition with one another. but not laying down a single bet himself/herself. unreal

Triple_D_Bet

blah blah blah random bs
    Feel free to make with that "proof" of yours anytime wulfy...otherwise it'll be hard for anyone to take you seriously (if there's anyone left who does). If you're too scared to post it here, feel free to email it to me as I've told you to repeatedly. Until then, we'll all have to assume you're just a touch delusional and making things up again

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Not sure why you are nominating and sending Shari points tripleDik, this is clearly two girls teaming up on the guy here. Well further proof that female minds think alike.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

this thread got out of control.
    So wait you guys actually talked about meeting to fight and Wulf's family got involved?! If no one is comfortable answering that is fine, or if its going to start another huge fight forget it. I am just really wondering how the fuk it got that far over some bullshit like this place.

First 123456 Last