Originally posted on 04/05/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
I use homo I don't use the other terms in half my posts sorry. And nothing wrong with saying homo(sexual) .
Are there people, posters bigger, stronger tougher then me. Most definitely. Effeminate Tripled , 100% guarantee not one of them , maybe you. Not catwoman. Not somebody who says he can hurt me but doesn't give me a first name and hides his identity by making a fake email address just for me. Tripled a good guy huh? If you say so. He is a lying piece of shit who i cant believe has the audacity to question other peoples ethics is what irks me. He is just a bitch with a grudge. Any normal human being can see the guy has issues , is a homosexual and gets off on cat fighting over the internet and kicking people that are down. It is deeply sickening how he can't stay out of carseller, my threads and can't stop the kitty fight with bobbwaves. Two little kitties going at it 24/7 and now sick of each other so bothering the quiet Rottweiler minding his own business. And you sadly taking the same path as tripledikhead. Guy is scum. I'll PM you some screenshots of lies he told at the ring tables if you want? Lies he wrote to me? But I'm a horrible man because I pay loans late ansd not on the exact due date and pay heavy interest. I'm a bad horrible man with no responsibility . Catwoman can go fuk himself. You wanna go on that side of the fence be my guest. I just want to be left alone and handle my debt. Best of luck to you Mitchell. Btw I've been charged with assault and booked also. So nothing to be calling you out over for whatever you were charged for. No reason why you should've been irked by the PM , are you that dramatic over betpoints when you solicit loans by PMs yourself? And I sent you one after declining and stating I'm in too much debt.
Don't hold your breath Mitchell, I've been challenging him to post his "proof" for about a year now and despite running off at the mouth constantly about it, he never does. At some deep down level even he must realize the only "proof" is in his head.

I made a PSA calling you out on this 8 months ago when you were only 21k points in debt...you bought points, settled up with most people and had a mostly clean slate and a chance to start fresh. Buying points was something few would do and was seen as a firm commitment to paying your debts. Instead of carrying on and staying out of debt as you'd previously reminisced about, you instead used your newfound creditworthiness to dive even deeper into twice the debt. Just a few weeks ago, you hit a monster parlay and a big score, pay out 30k or so to your debt (despite not wanting to honor some lender's terms you'd agreed to)...but instead of paying everyone off before starting to gamble some more, you proceed to borrow it right back, often from the same lenders and predictably breaking your promises once again.

For what it's worth wulfy, I don't think you're a horrible person for repeatedly breaking your word...I'm sure that just like everyone else here, you're more than just your internet persona. On SBR though, you constantly blame external circumstances for your inability to repay instead of your own actions when you gambled away several times the amount needed to repay and you lash out at anyone who tries to point out where you went wrong, like carseller if he was more of a closet case. This is what I have a problem with; while it doesn't make you a horrible person, the wulfman14 internet persona is at the least a lying degenerate who will promise anything to get a few points to rub together, then just like clockwork, come up with excuses for why you had to break your word...again. Apparently it's just in your nature not to learn from your mistakes or to see reality for what it is. This is why I call you out repeatedly, in the (probably futile) hope that you'll figure it out and to at least make sure others know what they're getting into when they lend to you. When you respond with some kindergarten-level attempts to insult (as I'm sure you will shortly), I have to put you in your place...but 2 pages later you're still the same angry, lying little man who thinks he can punch his way out of reality. Nobody here can change that, only you...and until you're interested in doing so, your internet persona will continue to be a quiet joke to most of us here.

You know why I currently have no plans to meet you via email...in addition to having more important things to do in the near future, I promised your brother I wouldn't. Your family doesn't want to see your life ruined and neither do I. For someone who goes on and on about his honor and (supposedly) keeping his word, this shouldn't be such a difficult concept to grasp. Again via email, you know what steps would have to be taken for me to pay you a visit; the ball is in your court, and your refusal to take those steps demonstrates that even you don't want to throw your life away, which is for the best. I might show up at the bash if it's in Costa Rica, would be good to see some of the guys here...if I do, you'll have your chance to embarrass yourself further then.