CJ
    CJ's Avatar SBR MVP

Bookmaker.eu double charging me

Bookmaker correctly charged me for a deposit and then several days later processed the charge a second time, which has now taken the funds out of my bank and listed as "processing". I know the funds will eventually be restored, but because of their incompetence I now don't have access to that money for 7-10 days.

This happened back in late February/early March and has happened yet again today. This needs to be something people are aware of and I would strongly recommend using any other book until they get a better resolution for this.

For now my only options are to:

A. Wait until the charge has finished processing, again this will take up to 10 days.
    B. Wait until the charge has finished processing and then send my banking info with the erroneous charges over to bookmaker to get them to resolve the issue.

Their live chat was of absolutely no help whatsoever. This book needs to be knocked down to 1* at this point.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

Most people don't use their bank account to fund an offshore account so you aren't going to change much