footballfish
    footballfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1725

Shadiness in Betonline/Sportsbetting Roulette & Slots Tournaments

The screen names robber_baron, d4v1d, and andrewy are getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (on rare occasions 1st, 2nd, and 4th places) on virtually all Betonline/Sportsbetting Roulette and Slots tournaments lately. They're also getting these high finishes in the VIP tournaments, which you wouldn't be able to see if you're not VIP. While purchasing rebuys is possible, these 3 screen names are getting astronomical scores consistently in the first 15 minutes of these tournaments, so it doesn't appear they're using rebuys. The only conclusion that I can come to is they have some sort of "God program or account" or other way of manipulating their results. Their results day-after-day for over a week just aren't mathematically possible in luck-based games

bramay21
    bramay21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Lol, I woke up at 3am the other morning and couldn't get to sleep, so I played in the slots tourney. 3 hours after it started there were 3 people over 13,000 off a 200 stake....

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Same people win the bad beat jackpot in poker over there. Whole place is a scam like FTX and Powerball.

bramay21

Since you posted and I commented, somehow those names went from winning to not on the board.... Even when the tournament was over....

bramay21

Guess who was winning once again.....

footballfish

And now all three are gone from both the current Roulette and Slots leaderboards (despite their previous astronomical scores this morning). Perhaps BetOnline caught on to whatever was happening
    Quote Originally Posted by bramay21 View Post
    Guess who was winning once again.....

footballfish

What's extra surprising is those 3 never varied their screennames, which BetOnline allows you to change for each tournament. They could've completely stayed under the radar

bramay21

Check your DMs. I actually have screenshots of before I called them out and after where all 3 disappear