1. #36
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Homie we don't always see eye to eye but I commend you for working hard and smart in life and not being a lazy degen gambling loser on food stamps and living in moms basement for free.

    $250,000 a year is solid as you can buy a nice house in a good area and raise a family on that!
    combined my wife and i make much more than that but it does not go a long way in SoCal, you know that goes.

    grinding, Bro. grinding.

    Happy TG to you and yours, Brother.

  2. #37
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,046
    Betpoints: 11750

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    combined my wife and i make much more than that but it does not go a long way in SoCal, you know that goes.

    grinding, Bro. grinding.

    Happy TG to you and yours, Brother.
    So Cal and or NY you probably need to make twice that much. I know I live here in Santa Monica. Gotta make crazy bank to live by the ocean in a house.

    Two incomes from the wifey is probably big. Free health insurance for the family from either jobs is huge also in the budget saver big picture.

    I was thinking you lived in middle America where the cost of living is much cheaper.. All good. Happy Thanks Giving!

  3. #38
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So Cal and or NY you probably need to make twice that much. I know I live here in Santa Monica. Gotta make crazy bank to live by the ocean in a house.

    Two incomes from the wifey is probably big. Free health insurance for the family from either jobs is huge also in the budget saver big picture.

    I was thinking you lived in middle America where the cost of living is much cheaper.. All good. Happy Thanks Giving!
    Free?

    Nope!

    costs about $7500 a year between Health, Dental, Vision, etc, even through Group Plans but not bad for a family of 5 !

    Happy TG My Dude !!

  4. #39
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,821
    Betpoints: 10202

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I didn't say Jimmy Carter wasn't a good person I just said he was a crap President. I can say the same for Bush Jr. I wasn't very high on his Presidency either but I do think George Bush Jr was a good guy also at heart.
    ~~

    You may get a rebuttal from the millions of Iraqi citizens quizically
    responding to questions about hidden WMD.

  5. #40
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Homie we don't always see eye to eye but I commend you for working hard and smart in life and not being a lazy degen gambling loser on food stamps and living in moms basement for free.

    $250,000 a year is solid as you can buy a nice house in a good area and raise a family on that!
    Trickle down that economic doesn't work?? O k, tell that to the guy mowing your lawn weekly that you pay cash to...

    Or how about the waiter that you tip? When you go out to dinner on your 250k a year salary.

    If you made 35k a year you'd be eating at mcdonald's.

    But you make more than that, so you spend it on the nicer things in life and the people that provide the services to you appreciate it.

    I am curious though.... Why, in your opinion, do trickle down economics not work.

    It's always been weird to me when people throw out blanket statements like that. Because it strictly is your opinion and nothing else. Obviously you have half a country are thinking the same. But again a blanket statement such as "trickle down economics do not work" is laughable.

    List your opinions as to why and we'll go from there.

    And when you get a chance, check with your lawn boy and ask him what he thinks about it.

    I can tell you my lawn service and my twice a month
    cleaning service for my house appreciate the money that I make.

  6. #41
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,046
    Betpoints: 11750

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Trickle down that economic doesn't work?? O k, tell that to the guy mowing your lawn weekly that you pay cash to...

    Or how about the waiter that you tip? When you go out to dinner on your 250k a year salary.

    If you made 35k a year you'd be eating at mcdonald's.

    But you make more than that, so you spend it on the nicer things in life and the people that provide the services to you appreciate it.

    I am curious though.... Why, in your opinion, do trickle down economics not work.

    It's always been weird to me when people throw out blanket statements like that. Because it strictly is your opinion and nothing else. Obviously you have half a country are thinking the same. But again a blanket statement such as "trickle down economics do not work" is laughable.

    List your opinions as to why and we'll go from there.

    And when you get a chance, check with your lawn boy and ask him what he thinks about it.

    I can tell you my lawn service and my twice a month
    cleaning service for my house appreciate the money that I make.
    You can always strive for something better in life rather then settle for a 35k a year job. Go to a trade school and learn a real skill that pays well. I know a few off hand -

    - Skilled plumbers in big cities make REALLY good money even if you work for a company. Could make a $1000 a day if you are on your own.

    - Skilled electricians make REALLY good money also. $1000 a day if on their own.

    - Skilled welders make really good money as well.

    I could go on and on.

    Some food for thought there if you just wanna work with your hands. Go to a trade school and or work from the ground up at a company and learn and then you will begin to earn!

    I don't want to hear excuses for coming up short in life. You had a choice. I did as well.

  7. #42
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,046
    Betpoints: 11750

    If you don't want a grunt job then become a nurse. Go to nursing school. You get paid well and the health insurance benefits are covered.

    I can't knock being a male nurse anymore for anyone that chooses to be so.

  8. #43
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you don't want a grunt job then become a nurse. Go to nursing school. You get paid well and the health insurance benefits are covered.

    I can't knock being a male nurse anymore for anyone that chooses to be so.
    We are 1000 percent on the same page.

  9. #44
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,046
    Betpoints: 11750

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    We are 1000 percent on the same page.
    Can meet other hot nurses and even female doctors if you really got game. I'm not hating.

    I have a buddy that married a nurse, nice girl, good looking and he and his family magically got full medical coverage. Still happily married today.

  10. #45
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    First game...Lions roll

    Fugitive out!

  11. #46
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~

    You may get a rebuttal from the millions of Iraqi citizens quizically
    responding to questions about hidden WMD.
    two worst presidents of my lifetime are Jimmy Carter and GW Bush and it is not even close.

    they make JB look like the greatest POTUS in history. that is how bad they were.

    Jimmy was in way over his head and GW Bush was just a complete idiot.

    surprising because George HW Bush was an extremely intelligent person and terrific VP.

    he just could not get out of his own way from 89-93.

  12. #47
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you don't want a grunt job then become a nurse. Go to nursing school. You get paid well and the health insurance benefits are covered.

    I can't knock being a male nurse anymore for anyone that chooses to be so.
    it's expensive.

  13. #48
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Trickle down that economic doesn't work?? O k, tell that to the guy mowing your lawn weekly that you pay cash to...

    Or how about the waiter that you tip? When you go out to dinner on your 250k a year salary.

    If you made 35k a year you'd be eating at mcdonald's.

    But you make more than that, so you spend it on the nicer things in life and the people that provide the services to you appreciate it.

    I am curious though.... Why, in your opinion, do trickle down economics not work.

    It's always been weird to me when people throw out blanket statements like that. Because it strictly is your opinion and nothing else. Obviously you have half a country are thinking the same. But again a blanket statement such as "trickle down economics do not work" is laughable.

    List your opinions as to why and we'll go from there.

    And when you get a chance, check with your lawn boy and ask him what he thinks about it.

    I can tell you my lawn service and my twice a month
    cleaning service for my house appreciate the money that I make.
    those of us who make good money, tend to keep it.

    businesses use the extra money for stock buybacks (thank you businesses, it benefits people like me) and send our jobs overseas to the philippines, vietnam, india, etc etc.

    tax cuts for the richest people and corporations with no oversight and regulations on where they spend those savings (ie they should go to creating american jobs) is simply giving the rich even more.

    it is very simple: under conservatives, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

    it is proven throughout history.

  14. #49
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    First game...Lions roll

    Fugitive out!
    you might need some "welfare" if you gave the points on this one.

    hopefully for your sake you took LIONS MONEYLINE and they can come back from this 6-20 hole they are in in the 2nd quarter

  15. #50
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    those of us who make good money, tend to keep it.

    businesses use the extra money for stock buybacks (thank you businesses, it benefits people like me) and send our jobs overseas to the philippines, vietnam, india, etc etc.

    tax cuts for the richest people and corporations with no oversight and regulations on where they spend those savings (ie they should go to creating american jobs) is simply giving the rich even more.

    it is very simple: under conservatives, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

    it is proven throughout history.
    You are way off.

    Ill give you an example instead of my opinion.
    Bereshire Hathaway has Doubled their bottom line under Biden. The rich have gotten FILTHY riich under Biden. The poor....well... their waaaay poorer.

    Yeah my Lions got Destroyed. Now I have less money. Ill eat at mcdonalds tomorrow instead of steak and lobster....in turn I wont be able to tip a waiter or waitress. Or take an Uber. Or pay a babysitter. Less money for me means I spend less and those providing the aforementioned services will suffer......yeah trickle down economics dont work. CHORTLE

  16. #51
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you might need some "welfare" if you gave the points on this one.

    hopefully for your sake you took LIONS MONEYLINE and they can come back from this 6-20 hole they are in in the 2nd quarter
    Ignorance is Bliss

  17. #52
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    You are way off.

    Ill give you an example instead of my opinion.
    Bereshire Hathaway has Doubled their bottom line under Biden. The rich have gotten FILTHY riich under Biden. The poor....well... their waaaay poorer.

    Yeah my Lions got Destroyed. Now I have less money. Ill eat at mcdonalds tomorrow instead of steak and lobster....in turn I wont be able to tip a waiter or waitress. Or take an Uber. Or pay a babysitter. Less money for me means I spend less and those providing the aforementioned services will suffer......yeah trickle down economics dont work. CHORTLE
    just one independent neutral article of many online.

    this is your homework. read it. educate yourself.

    https://www.lse.ac.uk/research/resea...down-economics

    just because mommy and daddy are/were conservatives, it does not mean you need to be.

  18. #53
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    just one independent neutral article of many online.

    this is your homework. read it. educate yourself.

    https://www.lse.ac.uk/research/resea...down-economics

    just because mommy and daddy are/were conservatives, it does not mean you need to be.
    https://companiesmarketcap.com/berks.../#:~:text=Cash on Hand as of,in cash and cash equivalents.

    Just one article.... Of the most successful company of all time.

    Lol. I'm here to educate.
    Homie don't play that

  19. #54
    TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-23
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 500

    A UK ARTICLE!

  20. #55
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    https://companiesmarketcap.com/berks.../#:~:text=Cash on Hand as of,in cash and cash equivalents.

    Just one article.... Of the most successful company of all time.

    Lol. I'm here to educate.
    Homie don't play that
    when biden took over the office Berkshire was already worth 145B

    then the big dip in 2022

    now they rebounded

  21. #56
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,866
    Betpoints: 11005

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    A UK ARTICLE!
    london school of business

    a top university in the WORLD

    did not cherry pick a FOX article from USA

    lol

  22. #57
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,848
    Betpoints: 1285

    [QUOTE=TheFugitive;31253389]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yet another worthless post from a dumb fuk non pro loser. Back to the basement, so my mom can toss your salad.

    You support Dems them you are the enemy.
    Pro status? Really? Thats what you come with? CHORTLE!
    Yeah asswipe. Pro status means something here. Obviously you’re too fuk’in broke to achieve even that.

    By the way, First Lady Rosalynn Carter was one the original advocates for mental health awareness and treatment in this country, something you and dumb fuk trump should definitely be getting help for.

    Brainwashed idiots like you and him, who’ve done nothing but spread lies and division in America are seriously fuk’ed in the head. You’re part of the problem and not the solution. So waste away asshole, just like trump, the sooner the better.

First 12
Top