JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Well I remember America was pissed off at the bombing of Pearl Harbor with Japan and we responded by dropped some BIG ass bombs on Heroshima and sure enough that war ended just like that! Many innocent civilians in Japan got fried and killed but the war ended.

No different in Gaza today. Peace thru strength works. Innocent civilian people die in war and it's ugly and sad but that's just a fact to get to the end result of peace.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Disease, Starvation, & War is the triumvirate the 1%ers will use to rid the Earth of its surplus population.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Retard alert in that vid. LOL..

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Biden Regime Is Forcing Americans Trapped in Israel to Sign Promissory Notes to Repay All Travel Costs If They Decide to Be Rescued by US Government

"The situation in Israel is still unpredictable; mortar and rocket fire may take place without warning. Please continue to follow the instructions of security and emergency response officials. Commercial flights are available but limited. If you wish to leave Israel, we encourage you to take advantage of those options now. U.S. carriers have temporarily suspended flights to Israel, if you choose to depart, you will need to fly to an intermediate location and book onward travel from there to the United States.

We understand there is high demand from U.S. citizens wishing to depart and the flight options are reduced. In the coming days we hope to assist U.S. citizens with transportation options to depart Israel. Due to the large numbers of U.S. citizens indicating interest in departure assistance, we will plan to offer transit over several days. If you choose to take this departure assistance, transportation may be by air or sea and will be to a nearby safe location and not to the United States. Travelers should be prepared to arrange their own lodging at the safe location and pay for their own onward travel from the third country to their chosen destination. Departure assistance is provided via a loan from the U.S. government which requires travelers to sign a promissory note (an agreement to repay) prior to departure."

https://vigilantnews.com/post/biden-...-us-government

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden won't put boots on the ground even if America was being evaded. Such a weak woke Biden Administration.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Ask yourself why there is not one Muslim country offering to provide sanctuary for Palestinians.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave turbobets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Repayment plan for safety But we have 6 billion for Ukraine and Iran

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    no wonder ... US ranks last among 46 countries in trust in media, Reuters Institute report finds
    Unprompted is an incredible descriptor for this. What do you do when it’s promoted then? The media is awful. I spend more team reading information I seek out over watching these HIGHLY paid news bobble heads fight for ratings.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Biden Regime Is Forcing Americans Trapped in Israel to Sign Promissory Notes to Repay All Travel Costs If They Decide to Be Rescued by US Government

"The situation in Israel is still unpredictable; mortar and rocket fire may take place without warning. Please continue to follow the instructions of security and emergency response officials. Commercial flights are available but limited. If you wish to leave Israel, we encourage you to take advantage of those options now. U.S. carriers have temporarily suspended flights to Israel, if you choose to depart, you will need to fly to an intermediate location and book onward travel from there to the United States.

We understand there is high demand from U.S. citizens wishing to depart and the flight options are reduced. In the coming days we hope to assist U.S. citizens with transportation options to depart Israel. Due to the large numbers of U.S. citizens indicating interest in departure assistance, we will plan to offer transit over several days. If you choose to take this departure assistance, transportation may be by air or sea and will be to a nearby safe location and not to the United States. Travelers should be prepared to arrange their own lodging at the safe location and pay for their own onward travel from the third country to their chosen destination. Departure assistance is provided via a loan from the U.S. government which requires travelers to sign a promissory note (an agreement to repay) prior to departure."

https://vigilantnews.com/post/biden-...-us-government
    Wow.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Every death of innocent people in Israel and Palestine is the fault of Hamas. They are calling for tomorrow to be “International Jihad Day” . These are not people. They are killing machines with neither mercy nor compassion for human life. They should be treated as such..

Joe Bidens Legacy just took another flush down the drain..His stink will linger for years to come.

DwightShrute

haha

DwightShrute

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute

lol

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just drop some MOAB bombs across Gaza and get this over with already. Yawn...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just drop some MOAB bombs across Gaza and get this over with already. Yawn...
    you can't because they have hostages.

Watch this, its amazing. FF to 11:06.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Every death of innocent people in Israel and Palestine is the fault of Hamas. They are calling for tomorrow to be “International Jihad Day” . These are not people. They are killing machines with neither mercy nor compassion for human life. They should be treated as such..
    So you want to punish that by acting with no mercy or compassion for human life!?

"Lets bomb babies because these people as so sub-human they kill babies!"

I'd call it irony but that elevates your thoughts above the IQ level of 75 you function with.

If anyone needs to be wiped out it is cruel self entitled wimps like you. You are the ongoing danger to America with your inhuman extremist views like this.

God help the world if you brain dead extremists ever get control of the USA again.

YOU are exactly why "sleepy Joe" virtually can't lose. You and your type scare good honest people away from voting conservative.

Also, you are now the worst and ugliest political poster left on here Slew. Way way worse than Hareeba who you want gone. And working hard to take over the crown from Greget as worst ever. Congrats :\

You suck pal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    So you want to punish that by acting with no mercy or compassion for human life!?

I'd call it irony but that elevates your thoughts above the IQ level of 75 you function with.

If anyone needs to be wiped out it is cruel self entitled wimps like you. You are the ongoing danger to America with your inhuman extremist views like this.

God help the world if you brain dead extremists ever get control of the USA again.

YOU are exactly why "sleepy Joe" virtually can't lose. You and your type scare good honest people away from voting conservative.

Also, you are now the worst and ugliest political poster left on here Slew. Way way worse than Hareeba who you want gone. And working hard to take over the crown from Greget as worst ever. Congrats :\

You suck pal.
    Israel is not saying "let's bomb babies". But Israel must eradicate the Hamas Terrorist Regime. They can and will minimize the loss of innocent life, but unfortunately it's inevitable that will happen. War sucks. Same as every war since the beginning of time. But they can't just say we can't do anything because Hamas shields itself with babies.

SOS Blinken has struck the exact correct tone. Israel must eradicate Hamas. And Israel must, and will, minimize the loss of innocent life to the extent possible.

DwightShrute

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-13-23 at 12:37 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Israel is not saying "let's bomb babies". But Israel must eradicate the Hamas Terrorist Regime. They can and will minimize the loss of innocent life, but unfortunately it's inevitable that will happen. War sucks. Same as every war since the beginning of time. But they can't just say we can't do anything because Hamas shields itself with babies.

SOS Blinken has struck the exact correct tone.
    Did I respond to Israel saying anything??

I was responding to baby killing enthusiast Slewfan calling for punishing the baby killers with him killing babies to punish them.

But if you personally want to say Israel should be simply murdering all the civilians trapped in Gaza as the solution, like maniacal Slewfan, I'd be happy to argue that point with you! Just not your made up point that I claim Israel said it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

you can't because they have hostages.

Watch this, its amazing. FF to 11:06.

Yes you can, casualties of war. I'll say again the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor and we Americans got pissed off and leveled Hiroshima with Nukes. Million innocent Japs died or got fried. War over just like that. Now Japan is thriving and friendly with America today.

Sometimes you need a complete reset and rebuild but you must destroy the evil and bring them to their knees.

Gaza parking lot I say! Level it... Let the million innocents try and flee if you can. Israel has the right to survive and didn't start this mess! They don't need this Hamas in their backyard.

DwightShrute

Did I respond to Israel saying anything??

I was responding to baby killing enthusiast Slewfan calling for punishing the baby killers with him killing babies to punish them.

But if you personally want to say Israel should be simply murdering all the civilians trapped in Gaza as the solution, like maniacal Slewfan, I'd be happy top argue that point with you!
    I don't think you are being fair at all with that comparison. Hamas targets babies and kills them. They are sub-human. Not only babies of course, but have you ever heard of this happening before? Chopping of babies' heads and burning them. Sick. That is different than Israel trying to kill these animals who hide behind babies after murdering them.

What is also different is Hamas murdered over 1000 people (including babies) in a coordinated unprovoked attack including firing thousands of rockets into the country with no idea where they will land and parading their dead bodies. Israel gives Palestinians warning to get the fukk out because they won't allow these animals to keep murdering their people and they will kill these cowards so they won't do it again.

Hamas consider it an honor to die while killing Jews. They are sick.

Optional

I don't think you are being fair at all with that comparison. Hamas targets babies and kills them. They are sub-human. Not only babies of course, but have you ever heard of this happening before? Chopping of babies' heads and burning them. Sick. That is different than Israel trying to kill these animals who hide behind babies after murdering them.

What is also different is Hamas murdered over 1000 people (including babies) in a coordinated unprovoked attack including firing thousands of rockets into the country with no idea where they will land and parading their dead bodies. Israel gives Palestinians warning to get the fukk out because they won't allow these animals to keep murdering their people and they will kill these cowards so they won't do it again.

Hamas consider it an honor to die while killing Jews. They are sick.
    I think this is one of the worst and more evil terrorist attacks ever.

I think the intent was to hope Israel acted evilly as well and might draw the Arab world into another war with Israel.

I think Hamas need to be neutered and they have given the world a great excuse to do that right now.

Killing a lot of civilians will only play into Hamas plans and attract support for them.

Plus it's just evil to support murdering a million+ innocent people to meet any State's ends.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yes you can, casualties of war. I'll say again the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor and we Americans got pissed off and leveled Hiroshima with Nukes. Million innocent Japs died or got fried. War over just like that. Now Japan is thriving and friendly with America today.

Sometimes you need a complete reset and rebuild but you must destroy the evil and bring them to their knees.

Gaza parking lot I say! Level it... Let the million innocents try and flee if you can. Israel has the right to survive and didn't start this mess! They don't need this Hamas in their backyard.
    I think you do whatever you can to try and rescue the hostages first. Then you can level the place.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think you do whatever you can to try and rescue the hostages first. Then you can level the place.
    Tall order there trying to recover hostages.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

I think this is one of the worst and more evil terrorist attacks ever.

I think the intent was to hope Israel acted evilly as well and might draw the Arab world into another war with Israel.

I think Hamas need to be neutered and they have given the world a great excuse to do that right now.

Killing a lot of civilians will only play into Hamas plans and attract support for them.

Plus it's just evil to support murdering a million+ innocent people to meet any State's ends.
    I mean, what do you suggest Israel do? Send its young soldiers into booby trapped buildings to pull out “civilians”, then count to a hundred before dropping a bomb? I just don’t get your stance here. I’m assuming you’ve never had someone you know killed? Let alone savagely murdered? Have you ever fired a gun? Israel is going above and beyond to try and prevent civilian casualties. You do a good job here Opti but I’m just lost on what your stance is.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post

I mean, what do you suggest Israel do? Send its young soldiers into booby trapped buildings to pull out “civilians”, then count to a hundred before dropping a bomb? I just don’t get your stance here. I’m assuming you’ve never had someone you know killed? Let alone savagely murdered? Have you ever fired a gun? Israel is going above and beyond to try and prevent civilian casualties. You do a good job here Opti but I’m just lost on what your stance is.
    Israel appear to be doing the right thing. Trying to avoid civilian casualties.

I don't have the solution. The entire conversation started up replying to suggestions the area should be leveled and damn the people living there.

My only position is that it is wrong, as well as shooting yourself in the foot, to go in there carpet bombing and murder innocents to punish several thousand terrorists for murdering innocents.

I do think the people there bear some blame for the situation too. But acting like a vengeful animal, like Hamas has, is not justifiable and kind of sad that anyone in a comfy rich country can so flippantly call for murdering them.

DwightShrute

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

[QUOTE=Optional;31239254]Israel appear to be doing the right thing. Trying to avoid civilian casualties.

I don't have the solution. The entire conversation started up replying to suggestions the area should be leveled and damn the people living there.

My only position is that it is wrong, as well as shooting yourself in the foot, to go in there carpet bombing and murder innocents to punish several thousand terrorists for murdering innocents.

I do think the people there bear some blame for the situation too. But acting like a vengeful animal, like Hamas has, is not justifiable and kind of sad that anyone in a comfy rich country can so flippantly call for murdering them.[/

Sure, appreciate the response - that makes more sense and honestly how I would’ve assumed you’d approach the situation, just from your stance on other issues. I didn’t read through the whole back and forth, but one thing I’ve learned from my friends who have served (I never have), is that assimilation of cultures will never be a thing, no matter how bad the West wants it to be - especially when it comes to the Middle East. We want, and thus assume, that they all think like us. They don’t, and that won’t ever change, no matter the amount of “intervention.” Assuming they will fight fair has been the West’s greatest downfall, and somehow they keep making the same mistakes on the same bogus assumptions. May God have Mercy on us all.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

You suck pal.
    OMG, opti is triggered. LOL. Hey Opti, the only way Israel can survive into the future is to eradicate the cockroaches which inhabit the Middle East. Some call them Palestinians but by any other name....?? Cockroaches.

You have not even the slightest understanding of the hatred those people possess. But you go ahead and act holier than thou. Feel sorry for them, but not the Israelites. A peaceful people living their own lives. That's just you.

Those people hate Jews with such a passion where a mother is proud of their son strapping bombs to his body and killing Jews. You have no idea Opti. Israel has nothing to apologize for. You support Hamas you support murder. No one can tell Israel what to do because they have to live with the hatred . PURE HATE. They would kill every Israelite without conscience. That's ok with you.?.
    Last edited by slewfan; 10-13-23 at 06:22 PM.

First 123456 ... Last