DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    LOL. You are way too used to just making stuff up it's like your default argument style now.

Are you saying you agree with Jibbby that civilians should pack up and leave?!

Wow, you are alarmingly ignorant about the Middle East for someone calling for murdering millions of people there.

See how easy it is to just post nonsense or lies to deflect Dwight?
    dude you are way too paranoid. It was an honest question. I just wanted some clarity. You do know there are many people celebrating what Hamas did?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Ok Opti what ever you say. Like I said I hate needless wars. They just end up in massive death counts and pain and people evading.

I'm not a redneck lunatic my Aussie friend. You do need to fight evil though or evil spreads and grows. Oh and yes it's all about holy wars in the middle east you got that right. It's always been just that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

It's a complicated situation and I'm still trying to gather all the facts.

What Hamas did ruined any chance for most people to have any sympathy for the Palestinians.

No point killing more innocent people...wipe out Hamas and spare any innocent people, women and children.
    I agree with much of that.

Palestinians in Gaza chose Hamas to rule them, instead of a group like Fattah that run the West Bank. So they must take some personal responsibility for what is happening.

Same as Israel has been the overwhelming power in the Gaza area for decades and has not done enough to find a humane solution in all that time. So should also accept some responsibility.

But murdering innocents in retribution for your own innocents being murdered is not an ethical solution. As much as I am sure a lot of Israelis feel like it is right now.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

dude you are way too paranoid. It was an honest question. I just wanted some clarity. You do know there are many people celebrating what Hamas did?
    Well it was either provocative, or dumb. "Just asking questions" is Cartmans excuse.

In case it really was just the latter... No. Duh!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ok Opti what ever you say. Like I said I hate needless wars. They just end up in massive death counts and pain and people evading.

I'm not a redneck lunatic my Aussie friend. You do need to fight evil though or evil spreads and grows. Oh and yes it's all about holy wars in the middle east you got that right. It's always been just that.
    I don't think you are in real life either. But you are using redneck talking points for this one.

Optional

A visit to the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City might make you choke on the phrase "collateral damage" as a way to minimize civilian murder as justifiable in meeting state ends.

https://baotangchungtichchientranh.vn/

Easy for us to throw around such words. Kind of shameful of us really.
    Just a reminder, this is what I said to end up being accused of supporting Hamas.

DwightShrute

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I'm also amazed that Egypt does not cop the same criticism for blocking their border with Gaza too.
    No one wants those people. They all just pretend to feel bad for them. Egypt wants nothing to do with them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think you are in real life either. But you are using redneck talking points for this one.
    I think I'm real life, I'm living and breathing now, oh and I guess I am guilty of being a redneck then. I'll take that as a compliment. : )

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Gaza is a prison camp that Palestinians can't leave yet they had no problem bringing into Gaza thousands of rockets or supplies to manufacture them?

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

It's not that they can't leave, it's that they can't enter Israel and Egypt hasn't wanted them either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Israel troops reving up now! Gaza about to be blitzed..

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

What is a redneck talking point.?. Is it like someone who stands up for what they believe. Willing to fight for conservative values and stand up for America.?. Maybe believes if you have a pecker your a man and a Vag makes you a woman. Don't put a man in my daughters locker room. Just because he says he is a woman.?. If that's a redneck, then they are better than the rest.

Israel will flatten Gaza into a parking lot and rightfully so.

They foolishly killed 1200 Innocent Israelites and have sacrificed thousands, maybe tens of thousands of their own people just to kill a few Jews. Palestinians don't think like humans. Eye for an eye in the Middle East. Torah, Bible. The might and wrath of Israel will annihilate the Palestinian hatred for a century..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and Itsamazing777

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

What Hamas did ruined any chance for most people to have any sympathy for the Palestinians.
    That’s the thing… right here. Most people are pro peace, equality and find a solution that all can live and flourish with. The Jews aren’t innocent in this years long conflict but HAMAS did go about this very situation wrong. It’s a bad look. It reflects their organization more than it reflects Palestinians (which I know many) but unfortunately that is not the narrative. I’m grateful every single day I live in the free world. We are very fortunate even with the chaos in Washington.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

I agree with much of that.

Palestinians in Gaza chose Hamas to rule them, instead of a group like Fattah that run the West Bank. So they must take some personal responsibility for what is happening.

Same as Israel has been the overwhelming power in the Gaza area for decades and has not done enough to find a humane solution in all that time. So should also accept some responsibility.

But murdering innocents in retribution for your own innocents being murdered is not an ethical solution. As much as I am sure a lot of Israelis feel like it is right now.
    Totally agree. Entirely the wrong solution.
    An eye for an eye is something we all understand but what’s the end game? Extinction? It’s a very complicated situation throughout history but ultimately- in the age of social media and everyone with a camera, Hamas has lost the PR battle. They can’t recover from this.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    What is a redneck talking point.?. Is it like someone who stands up for what they believe. Willing to fight for conservative values and stand up for America.?. Maybe believes if you have a pecker your a man and a Vag makes you a woman. Don't put a man in my daughters locker room. Just because he says he is a woman.?. If that's a redneck, then they are better than the rest.

They foolishly killed 1200 Innocent Israelites and have sacrificed thousands, maybe tens of thousands of their own people just to kill a few Jews. Palestinians don't think like humans. Eye for an eye in the Middle East. Torah, Bible. The might and wrath of Israel will annihilate the Palestinian hatred for a century..
    They (Palestinians) will never recover from this. Hamas killing innocent children in this fashion is something the world won’t forget. They will be a shell of what they were here soon and it will further bury Palestinians.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Totally agree. Entirely the wrong solution.
    An eye for an eye is something we all understand but what’s the end game? Extinction? It’s a very complicated situation throughout history but ultimately- in the age of social media and everyone with a camera, Hamas has lost the PR battle. They can’t recover from this.
    every Palestine death in all this is the fault of Hamas.

mjsuax13

They will be wiped off the planet very soon. Will naturally create additional terror cells but you and I both know this will be a crushing end.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Watch out for propaganda.
    Even the Liar in Chief is getting in on the action.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

They paved paradise, put up a parking lot.

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Optional

What is a redneck talking point.?

Here are a few examples.

Palestinians don't think like humans.
    The might and wrath of Israel will annihilate the Palestinian hatred for a century..

You're welcome.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly. Casualties of war. Israel has the right to survive and defend.

DwightShrute

the Leftist media

mjsuax13

the Leftist media

Wow.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Opti would probably sing kum by yah while his own Aussie people were getting slaughtered by Muslim extremists. That is woke thinking

I like Opti he's a good man at heart but sometimes you have to drop the hammer on evil! It's not about being a redneck or not. PEACE THRU STRENGTH!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow.
    no wonder ... US ranks last among 46 countries in trust in media, Reuters Institute report finds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

no wonder ... US ranks last among 46 countries in trust in media, Reuters Institute report finds
    FAKE NEWS MEDIA! Trump exposed it. It's all agenda and race driven.

DwightShrute

^Opti would probably sing kum by yah while his own Aussie people were getting slaughtered by Muslim extremists. That is woke thinking

I like Opti he's a good man at heart but sometimes you have to drop the hammer on evil! It's not about being a redneck or not. PEACE THRU STRENGTH!
    there are terrorist supporters all over the world. Australia has them also.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

They are in a prison camp Jibbby.
    Gaza is not a prison camp in any way shape or form. And even if it was, it would not warrant supporting organized kidnap, rape, torture, and murder campaigns.

I mean landing at dawn in a peace rave with the sole objective of murdering as many people as possible?

There is no comp on the Israeli side. Not even close - so what the F are we talking about?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Gaza is not a prison camp in any way shape or form. And even if it was, it would not warrant supporting organized kidnap, rape, torture, and murder campaigns.

I mean landing at dawn in a peace rave with the sole objective of murdering as many people as possible?

There is no comp on the Israeli side. Not even close - so what the F are we talking about?
    The residents are unable to legally leave and kept in there by walls.

How is that not like a prison camp?

Also, FU for trying to conflate me informing Jibby that the people can't just run away out of there as he suggests with supporting baby murdering terrorists.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Disease, Starvation, & War is the triumvirate the 1%ers will use to rid the Earth of its surplus population.

Optional

If it was my country and personally affecting me I "might" feel a little bit different.

But I can't imagine me ever condoning my country murdering all Indonesian people due to their Muslim extremists attacking Australia. For example.

Peace through strength in the honorable sense means strength with humanity and ethics. Otherwise you are just another madman like Pol Pot.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Here are a few examples.

You're welcome.

Pleasure. Feel better now.?. Still changes nothing.

First 12345 ... Last