jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

That is the short list.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wrong again. Its a liberal media lie.

The ONLY person who died on J6 was an unarmed woman who was killed when she shot in the neck by a capitol cop. Ms. Babbitt had left the Air Force after two wars and 14 years.
    On one side we have people breaking glass trying to break down a door that is barricaded.

On the other side we have guys with guns pointed at the door telling people not to come in.

In Dwights simple mind you have every right to go through that door and not be shot. Then tell all of us that we are incapable of rational thought.

Do you see yourself? Do you see how stupid you are?

Again I ask you. WTF did you think was going to happen Mr rational thought?

Is anyone that goes through that door thinking rationally?
    Last edited by khicks26; 01-10-24 at 02:36 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

MAGA Republicans are eager to shut down the government.

Maybe they think a shutdown will help crash the economy like Trump wants.

Democrats want this country to succeed no matter what, while Republicans led by Trump are cheering for America to fail

khicks26

My next reply to whatever stupid shit you post.

khicks26

Why does Dwight have this need to run around this forum defending a fool and looking like a fool?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Why does Dwight have this need to run around this forum defending a fool and, looking like a fool?
    because thats what 's great about this country freedom of speech as t hey say sticks n ston es wil break my bones but names will never hurt me

and i should ask dwight to show up in court with PROOF evidence that these are lies as i had to do years ago way back in 2003 every thing dismissed only had to do community service

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    because thats what 's great about this country freedom of speech as t hey say sticks n ston es wil break my bones but names will never hurt me

and i should ask dwight to show up in court with PROOF evidence that these are lies as i had to do years ago way back in 2003 every thing dismissed only had to do community service
    I agree, by the fuking clown doesn't even live here.

OldBill

hey dwight lets go to court buddy and you have to provide evidence that these facts are LIES by me wanna wager 10 thou i win

thats why trump is losing every thing because he has no evidence to provide about voter fraud but they got him fawkiiing recorded on phones asking to put up fake electors voters omg Dwight your as dumb as all others foloowing beliveing you can vote for this vicious treasonus pos in 024 wanna BET YOU cannot $1000 put up in secure 3rd party account or just e mail contract loser has to pay up in november of 2024

OldBill

ooooo yes and trumpsters say we are not a cult that it was antifa and cia and fbi that caused the mob killings on jan 6th and charles manson didnt kill any one either

OldBill

Donald Trump's impeachment defense already blew up his immunity argument

As Donald Trump's criminal lawyers try to argue that Trump can't be prosecuted for things he did while president, he is haunted by the words of his impeachment lawyers who suggested that impeachment was inappropriate versus criminal prosecution after leaving office. Chuck Rosenberg, former U.S. attorney, and Dan Pfeiffer, former senior advisor to President Obama, discuss with Alex Wagner.

see the video here https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trumps...041811759.html

OldBill

Former President Donald Trump is facing dozens of criminal charges and will go on trial several times in the next 18 months.

What just happened to Trump?

Earlier this month, a prosecutor in the US state of Georgia laid out a number of charges levelled at the Republican former president.

He is accused of engaging in a conspiracy to steal votes cast in 2020 for Democrat Joe Biden, and effectively overturn his narrow defeat in the state.
    There are 13 charges against Mr Trump laid out in a document which is called an indictment. It's his fourth indictment this year.
    On Thursday, he surrendered to Georgia officials and was booked on those charges.

What does it mean to be indicted?

An indictment is when a person is formally charged with a crime and they must then appear in court to enter a plea.
    Mr Trump has appeared in court three times already to face other charges and denied them all.

He must do so again in Atlanta, Georgia, before Friday 25 August.

What do Trump's other indictments accuse him of?

The first indictment in March accused Mr Trump of false accounting to cover up a payment he made to an adult film star, Stormy Daniels.

That $130,000 was to buy her silence about an alleged affair - a relationship he has always denied. He will go on trial in New York.
    Then he was charged in Florida with illegally hoarding classified files at his estate there, Mar-a-Lago, and refusing to hand them back when asked.
    His third indictment was unveiled two weeks ago in Washington DC.

Trump's surrender: Donald Trump turned himself in Thursday at the Fulton County jail on more than a dozen charges stemming from his efforts to reverse Georgia’s 2020 election results, marking the fourth time this year the former president has faced criminal charges.

Historic mug shot: Trump was booked as inmate No. P01135809 and became the first former president with a mug shot. As he departed Georgia, Trump slammed the case and denied any wrongdoing.

ummmm was this a LIE was someone masquarding as trump?

OldBill

Trump Supporters Prove They Live In An Alternate Universe

OldBill

wait we have live proof here too

WATCH: MAGA Gets Stumped By "Woke" Question

OldBill

Jordan Klepper’s Top 10 Moments with Trump Supporters | The Daily Show 13 minutes of PROOF

OldBill

Donald Trump Campaign Tested By Criminal Accusations | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
    4 mins of amazing proof retired police officer became pilot and drove his car into crowd on jan 6th

OldBill

Trump's coup nightmare comes true: Jan. 6 attacker's own videos get him convicted

OldBill

Stunned’: Secret Trump recordings 'tell a different story', says reporter who heard them

Last edited by OldBill; 01-10-24 at 04:14 PM.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

Ok Bill

Time to focus on females again
    You're losing your focus

OldBill

'Not surprising at all': Trump not allowed to testify in closing arguments

he chickened out lol

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR MVP

10 months until the Presidential Election is an ETERNITY in politics.
    Now, settle down boys and play nicely.

Hareeba!

With Chris Christie out of the race, every remaining Republican candidate has pledged to support TFG even if convicted of felony for insurrection.

Think about that.

You can't reason with that or compromise with it. You can only defeat it. The party is lost.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    With Chris Christie out of the race, every remaining Republican candidate has pledged to support TFG even if convicted of felony for insurrection.

Think about that.

You can't reason with that or compromise with it. You can only defeat it. The party is lost.
    he's not even charged with insurrection. No one has been.

Also, Trump is immune from prosecution for carrying out his duty while president. Every president is.

Hareeba!

TFGis asked about the report that his businesses profited over $8 million from foreign governments including China while he was president.

He said that is such a small amount of money and“I was doing services for them… I don’t get $8 million for doing nothing!”

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Trump said, I'm going to be dictator for 1 Day. On that day I will close the border and drill, drill, drill for oil.

Of course, the fake news cut his statement at dictator, fed it to their sheep. The sheep went baaa, baa, baaing down the road.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Bill - I think about 100% of SBR now and former members have at least one of those possible characteristics. I think this sort of attaches to a persons "EGO" as well. Everyone has a "BIG EGO" and they probably don't even realize it.

So, that put aside, some people have special gifts in life. It could be picking winners, it could be a mechanical gifts, it could be the persona and chatting people up being good socially. I do believe everyone has a special gift from the creator and we all just need to find it if we don't think we have one.

As far as Trump, he's been around rich and elite people since he was born. He has never struggled a day in his life. So, I do not identify with him as being my leader. Further, he has been handled by bankers and involved with them for most of his adult life as well. I could never, myself, expect a guy worth 5 billion bucks per say to fix the common mans problems or the countries problems WITHOUT it somehow benefiting him greatly.

I'm not against the principles of America ONLY, and making this now shit-hole great again; but I don't think he should be involved in doing that. That's all. Again, I can't see how to relate to some guy that's never worked a hard day in his life and has more money than most families in the lower and middle classes put together.

How can a rich guy or why would a elite guy solve the problems of Little Joe?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Trump said, I'm going to be dictator for 1 Day. On that day I will close the border and drill, drill, drill for oil.

Of course, the fake news cut his statement at dictator, fed it to their sheep. The sheep went baaa, baa, baaing down the road.

SHEEP SHIT!

I saw the full text, as did most people.

And it does him no favours at all in terms of attracting votes.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

SHEEP SHIT!

you are incapable of rational though

slewfan

SHEEP SHIT!

BaaaaaDinomics... Up 3.4% in December. Higher than expected. So they say.

Hareeba!

BaaaaaDinomics... Up 3.4% in December. Higher than expected. So they say.

Typical MAGAt ... can't even understand the numbers he quotes!

Inflation wasn't up 3.4% in December. It actually eased a little in December.
    3.4% was the annual rate for the year ended December

Hareeba!

Florida schools are now banning dictionaries!

H.B. 1069 "gives residents the right to demand the removal of any library book that 'depicts or describes sexual conduct,'" and dictionaries include words like "gay" and "sex."

slewfan

Typical MAGAt ... can't even understand the numbers he quotes!

Inflation wasn't up 3.4% in December. It actually eased a little in December.
    3.4% was the annual rate for the year ended December
    Yah. Your assumption. Perception is the truth, right.?.

Gas is down also. According to Baaaaadinomics. All the way down from 2.00 (Trump) to 4.29.9 (Biden). But it is down from 5.49.9..

If Trump wins, are you going to leave America or riot with the rest of the Leftist terrorists.?. Just curious.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Hareeba!

Yah. Your assumption. Perception is the truth, right.?.

Gas is down also. According to Baaaaadinomics. All the way down from 2.00 (Trump) to 4.29.9 (Biden). But it is down from 5.49.9..

If Trump wins, are you going to leave America or riot with the rest of the Leftist terrorists.?. Just curious.
    You truly are clueless.
    And when the accuracy of your posts are challenged you simply change the subject.
    Nobody is claiming that inflation is still not a concern. It's a worldwide problem. It was not caused by Biden or Democrats.
    But America has succeeded far better than all comparable economies in addressing it.
    Far far better than TFG dealt with the pandemic (which is also a worldwide problem and wasn't caused by him).

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are incapable of rational though
    LMAO Mr. Rational Thought.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

First ... 109110111112113114115 ... Last