fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

any of you playing bulls ml today or lakers ml today

i might put 50.00 on lakers money line.......im debating and i need to get a hold of my bookie lmao.....

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

i am for sure taking the bulls with the points its gonna be close so I like getting the 5

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Miami has beating up on crappy/average teams this year but they can't seem to beat the good ones. The only thing that worries me is they have been losing to good teams so long you figure they are "due" to turn it on one of these days.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Spurs all day

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Miami has beating up on crappy/average teams this year but they can't seem to beat the good ones. The only thing that worries me is they have been losing to good teams so long you figure they are "due" to turn it on one of these days.
    I had the same feeling...someone is going to pay for Miami's last couple of trainwrecks...Miami is in an odd funk, and they have no bench to come to the rescue when the Big 3 are sucking ass.

As for the Spurs...Popovich has done the coaching job of the year flipping that teams style. They're tough at home...29-2...and 51-11 overall....people still expect them to falter, and they just fed Lebron is lunch badly.