1. #1
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,146
    Betpoints: 107

    Duke Flipowski injured on WF court storm

    Anyone else see this? I was watching the game so I saw it live but wow. I love a good ole court storm or field storm but WF did a shitty job making sure the Duke players were safe to get off the court.

    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,511
    Betpoints: 24869

    That's terrible.

  3. #3
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,511
    Betpoints: 24869

  4. #4
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,146
    Betpoints: 107

    They said sprained ankle at the half of UNC game

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,374
    Betpoints: 2062

    After what happen to Clark… get off the damn floor!
    🤣🤣🤣

  6. #6
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 26,179
    Betpoints: 234

    lol he went straight into the storm

  7. #7
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,146
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    lol he went straight into the storm
    Where was he supposed to go? A wall of hundreds were coming from the baseline. He should have hit the deck

  8. #8
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 7,175
    Betpoints: 19581

    Ridiculous to storm the court when you win as a favorite.

  9. #9
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,146
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Ridiculous to storm the court when you win as a favorite.
    You think the fans actually know or care what the line is? They had to have this game for a tournament appearance. They haven't been in the tournament in what 7 years.

  10. #10
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 26,179
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Where was he supposed to go? A wall of hundreds were coming from the baseline. He should have hit the deck
    Shoulda ran w the crowd instead of going against the grain

    there is another Birds Eye view posted online …

  11. #11
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,253
    Betpoints: 8440

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Shoulda ran w the crowd instead of going against the grain

    there is another Birds Eye view posted online
    Points Awarded:

    johnnyvegas13 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,287
    Betpoints: 8985

    that's messed up, one of these days one of these schools will get hit with a multi million dollar lawsuit.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave bjb7223 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,659
    Betpoints: 32279

    Hurley almost got killed after the Creighton kids stormed the court the other night.

  14. #14
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    This is all bullshit. Can he sue these fans? They are animals.

  15. #15
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,659
    Betpoints: 32279

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is all bullshit. Can he sue these fans? They are animals.
    Fans? I'm not so sure about.
    I'm almost positive he can go after the University for lack of security and other factors though.

  16. #16
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 26,179
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is all bullshit. Can he sue these fans? They are animals.
    Hey as long as u don’t bring weapons on the court it’s fair game

    flipakoski a clown anyway

  17. #17
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,374
    Betpoints: 2062

    As Kelcle says…. “We got a right… to PARTY!” Kids don’t have any money, sue the damn NCAA. Let the kids party!

  18. #18
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,374
    Betpoints: 2062

    You know what though, I don’t give a f anyway. I got other things to worry about. 🤣🤣🤣

  19. #19
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,574
    Betpoints: 24921

    Serves him right... Why the hell did he feel the need to throw dem bows like that?

    Clumsy fella probably wouldn't have sprained his ankle had he not done that unnecessary movement.

    He looked like the Niners trying to block Chris Jones on 3rd and 4.

  20. #20
    Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-21-10
    Posts: 3,585
    Betpoints: 16702

    That's why fans shouldnt be allowed on the court or field.

  21. #21
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,574
    Betpoints: 24921

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    That's why fans shouldnt be allowed on the court or field.
    Yeah, let's just mute the unbridled passion that makes collegiate sports great and toss 100 years of tradition out the window because Lurch lost his balance and tweaked a ligament.

  22. #22
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,517
    Betpoints: 11139

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, let's just mute the unbridled passion that makes collegiate sports great and toss 100 years of tradition out the window because Lurch lost his balance and tweaked a ligament.
    Unbridled passion? WTF is that? Some nerdy engineering student running onto the court to get some screen time?

    Why don't we put you on center court and have hundreds of dumb kids rush on top of you.

    The SEC has HUGE fines for teams rushing the field/court. That forces the colleges to enforce it. Bama and Florida have NEVER had students rush the court or field in any sport. Sure it's a big deal beating Bama but winning games is what Bama does. Why would their fans rush a field. It's fukking embarrassing. Act like you been there.

  23. #23
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,287
    Betpoints: 8985

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Serves him right... Why the hell did he feel the need to throw dem bows like that?

    Clumsy fella probably wouldn't have sprained his ankle had he not done that unnecessary movement.

    He looked like the Niners trying to block Chris Jones on 3rd and 4.
    imagine they seriously injured this kid and cost him $100 mil because his pro career is done. Not funny at all.

  24. #24
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,659
    Betpoints: 32279

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    As Kelcle says…. “We got a right… to PARTY!” Kids don’t have any money, sue the damn NCAA. Let the kids party!
    Gronk said that first.

  25. #25
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,574
    Betpoints: 24921

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Unbridled passion? WTF is that? Some nerdy engineering student running onto the court to get some screen time?

    Why don't we put you on center court and have hundreds of dumb kids rush on top of you.

    The SEC has HUGE fines for teams rushing the field/court. That forces the colleges to enforce it. Bama and Florida have NEVER had students rush the court or field in any sport. Sure it's a big deal beating Bama but winning games is what Bama does. Why would their fans rush a field. It's fukking embarrassing. Act like you been there.
    So unbridled passion isn't a thing? Just a concoction of the mind? It's a collective exhalation for rabid fans, both impassioned and unbridled. What's the argument? That they should comport themselves as if they were attending a Pavarotti concert? That doesn't seem congruent.

    If you think rushing the field/court is embarrassing, I guess that's their cross to bear. Let them "embarrass" themselves, they don't seem too concerned. There's no point in "acting like you've been there" if you haven't in fact been there.

  26. #26
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,574
    Betpoints: 24921

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    imagine they seriously injured this kid and cost him $100 mil because his pro career is done. Not funny at all.
    Who said it was funny? Dude wasn't even mobbed, he initiated contact with the bows and then collapsed like a cardboard cutout. Out of all the fan storming situations throughout the history of amateur sports, how many athletes have sustained serious injuries? Let's put a mathematical probability on it to bring things into focus, rather than default to unwarranted hysterics.

  27. #27
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    Rushing the court should be illegal when the players are still in court. Just wait until everyone leaves the court and then do it if it means so much to you.

  28. #28
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,659
    Betpoints: 32279

    Increase the security around the perimeter of the court with a couple minutes left in the game.
    Problem solved.

  29. #29
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,072
    Betpoints: 11850

    Pussy, rub some dirt on it and shake it off.

    Always be aware of your surroundings. Got a crowd bum rushing you bend the knees and stay low.

  30. #30
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,574
    Betpoints: 24921

    It's not like it was a secret that the fans were about to storm. Look at #5 for Duke, knew what was coming and made a beeline for the bench as soon as Wake picked off the desperation pass.

  31. #31
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,072
    Betpoints: 11850

    After a big win at the buzzer you run off the court immediately and into the locker room. That way you can certainly avoid trouble with a mob rushing the court.


  32. #32
    dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 1,188
    Betpoints: 1230

    is rule 16abc123 and home team pays. wonder who will pay when voters storm the white house in November

  33. #33
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2750

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    As Kelcle "The Beastie Boys" says…. “We got a right… to PARTY!” Kids don’t have any money, sue the damn NCAA. Let the kids party!
    Fixed, headster!....but why is he beating his head with a rubber dong at 00:30?!

    Last edited by Da Manster!; 02-25-24 at 03:40 AM.

  34. #34
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,374
    Betpoints: 2062

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Fixed, headster!....but why is he beating his head with a rubber dong at 00:30?!

    Cause his mom threw away his porno mag. Now he’s sexually frustrated.
    🤣🤣🤣

  35. #35
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,072
    Betpoints: 11850


12 Last
Top