unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 805

Iowa Hawkeyes

Just want to say this has to be the most pathetic ranked team of all time. How they are or were ever ranked is beyond me. This team played 3 ranked teams this season. Those results were a combined 92-0. Three games and couldn't even muster a field goal. Truly amazing. They aren't even in the top 40.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

it’s long been known the state of Iowa is full of a bunch of punters, nothing new here

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16454

I have Direct tv the Abc affiliate here in Iowa is in a contract dispute so luckily i did not see it!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

Vols made Iowa their personal meat puppets.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

This team should not play again in a bowl game. No one cared today.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just want to say this has to be the most pathetic ranked team of all time. How they are or were ever ranked is beyond me. This team played 3 ranked teams this season. Those results were a combined 92-0. Three games and couldn't even muster a field goal. Truly amazing. They aren't even in the top 40.
    Their Fat QB is a complete waste of space. Impossible they couldn't find someone better to QB that team

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10023

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Their Fat QB is a complete waste of space. Impossible they couldn't find someone better to QB that team
    They had the kid from Michigan, Cade McNamara, to start the season, but he got injured a few games in. They still were awful with him in there.

The interim AD fired the OC, who is the coach's son. Brian Ferentz ended his Iowa career as OC with back to back shutouts.

And Tenneseee was awful on defense this season.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave Seattle Slew 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

Glad I slept until 430 est today. Yeah, the rankings are garbage.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7239

To me it’s more of an indictment of the big ten in general. I mean you win ten games and your division you’re definitely gonna be ranked. But all these fukking lame ass big ten teams that lost to them? I don’t understand how big ten has so much power, I guess big alumni bases with money. It’s been a very bad football conference for years now