1. #1
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    NHL Nov 30 - anyone like anything?

    Florida in Montreal.

    Ok so Montreal has 5 starters out and they played in Columbus last night. Florida has won 8 out of their last 12 and played last on Tuesday in Toronto. 5-2 Panthers

    Florida -1.5 -103

    ________________________________________ _______


    Dallas in Calgary

    These team don't like each other. Calgary has been playing a lot better lately. They have faced each other twice this season. Dallas won at home 7-4 and Calgary also won at home 4-3.
    Flames 4-3

    Calgary +112
    Over 6 -113

    ________________________________________ __________

    Ducks have lost 7 in a row and are at home playing Washington who played last night. Kuemper has been awful this season in the Capitals' net so far. Ducks end their losing streak. Anaheim 5-3

    Ducks +101

  2. #2
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,962
    Betpoints: 4733

    GL Dwight

  3. #3
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    GL Dwight
    Gracias eh!

  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Florida in Montreal.

    Ok so Montreal has 5 starters out and they played in Columbus last night. Florida has won 8 out of their last 12 and played last on Tuesday in Toronto. 5-2 Panthers

    Florida -1.5 -103

    ________________________________________ _______


    Dallas in Calgary

    These team don't like each other. Calgary has been playing a lot better lately. They have faced each other twice this season. Dallas won at home 7-4 and Calgary also won at home 4-3.
    Flames 4-3

    Calgary +112
    Over 6 -113

    ________________________________________ __________

    Ducks have lost 7 in a row and are at home playing Washington who played last night. Kuemper has been awful this season in the Capitals' net so far. Ducks end their losing streak. Anaheim 5-3

    Ducks +101
    Almost a perfect night. Flames did win 4-3. Florida won 5-1, I was way off. Ducks lost 5-4.


    So here we are on Saturday night.


    NYI vs Florida.

    Florida is playing their 4th game in 6 days and first at home in 4. They scored 5 goals in 2 of the last 3 games while the NYI have averaged 4 goals a game in their last 7 excluding the 1-0 game in Philly last Saturday. Islanders 4-3.

    Islanders +162
    Over 6 -104


    ________________________________________ __________________________


    Detroit in Montreal

    Montreal doesn't look al that much at home on Saturday night. Taking a shot they will play a good game again like they did a couple weeks ago in Detroit where they won 3-2. Habs 4-2.

    Montreal +142

    ________________________________________ __________________

    Flyers vs Pens

    State rivalry usually produces some higher scores. 5-4 Pens.

    Pittsburgh over 6.5 -117

    ________________________________________ _____________

    Bruins vs Leafs

    Toronto at home 4-3

    Leafs -106
    Over 6 +102
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-02-23 at 06:28 PM.

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,839
    Betpoints: 2733

    I like that Islanders pick. Look out for Capitals +159 for tonight game against Knights.

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I like that Islanders pick. Look out for Capitals +159 for tonight game against Knights.
    Wilson with another hat trick?

  7. #7
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,839
    Betpoints: 2733

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Wilson with another hat trick?
    He's on fire and I'll take 1 or 2 goals from him but b2b hat trick would be outstanding!

    And Islanders get the first goal.

  8. #8
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Almost a perfect night. Flames did win 4-3. Florida won 5-1, I was way off. Ducks lost 5-4.


    So here we are on Saturday night.


    NYI vs Florida.

    Florida is playing their 4th game in 6 days and first at home in 4. They scored 5 goals in 2 of the last 3 games while the NYI have averaged 4 goals a game in their last 7 excluding the 1-0 game in Philly last Saturday. Islanders 4-3.

    Islanders +162
    Over 6 -104


    ________________________________________ __________________________


    Detroit in Montreal

    Montreal doesn't look al that much at home on Saturday night. Taking a shot they will play a good game again like they did a couple weeks ago in Detroit where they won 3-2. Habs 4-2.

    Montreal +142 lost in OT

    ________________________________________ __________________

    Flyers vs Pens

    State rivalry usually produces some higher scores. 5-4 Pens.

    Pittsburgh over 6.5 -117

    ________________________________________ _____________

    Bruins vs Leafs

    Toronto at home 4-3

    Leafs -106 lost in OT
    Over 6 +102
    A couple OT losses ruined a perfect night so far.

    4-2

  9. #9
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    Vancouver in Calgary

    Zadorov wanted out of Calgary and got his wish. His first game with Vancouver is against his former team tonight. I bet he will score. Canucks 4-3

    Vancouver +102
    Over 6.5 -103

    ________________________________________ ______________________________


    Washington in Vegas

    Kuemper has not been very good this season and he starts tonight.
    4-3 for someone

    Over 6 +102

Top