JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12949

Is Aaron Rodgers finished?

Gonna be 40 years old. Achilles snap is no joke and needs almost a year of rehab.

Jets are cursed and I feel a bit bad for AR. He looked like he was in great shape and dialed in coming into this Jets team this year.

Time to retire maybe?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22634

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gonna be 40 years old. Achilles snap is no joke and needs almost a year of rehab.

Jets are cursed and I feel a bit bad for AR. He looked like he was in great shape and dialed in coming into this Jets team this year.

Time to retire maybe?

Only the darkness knows.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15932

Hope not. Met him a few years ago and was a great guy.

I am sure he would do all he can to play again.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

What is his contract say? If they pay him full then he won't retire. I hope it is insured so Jets won't lose any money other than cap space.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22634

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What is his contract say? If they pay him full then he won't retire. I hope it is insured so Jets won't lose any money other than cap space.
    They could come to a settlement.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16217

Yes he is done. Rehabbing an Achilles at 40 is a tough task….I was tired of hearing about this guy every damn day anyway

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8935

Rodgers tore his Achilles tendon in his debut with the team, but his contract is reportedly fully guaranteed.

The Jets acquired Rodgers via trade with the Green Bay Packers in late April. With the trade, they inherited a contract that included $59.465 million guaranteed in salary and bonus for the 2023 season. The deal included a $58.3 million bonus due no later than Week 1 of the 2023 season.

Aaron Rodgers agreed to a revised contract with the Jets that is worth $112.5 million for three years. $75 million of the contract is fully guaranteed. Rodgers has a $35 million bonus paid in 2023 and his 2023 and 2024 base salaries are fully guaranteed. In 2024 there is also a guaranteed option bonus worth $35 million. In 2025 there is another $35 million option bonus that can be exercised. The final years of the contract are effectively void years for salary cap purposes.

Rodgers is due $1,838,888 in base salary for the 2023 season and $3,161,112 in base salary for the 2024 season. With the guaranteed $35 million option bonus, that effectively leaves him under contract with the Jets for 2024 unless there was some kind of restructuring. They could release him as a post-June 1 cut, to avoid a big 2024 hit, but they’d have to carry $49 million in dead money on their 2025 salary cap. If they did that, they would still carry $17.1 million in dead money in 2024.
    The Jets had roughly $9.8 million in cap space prior to the injury. They’re currently projected to have $23.2 million in cap space in 2024.
    https://dknetwork.draftkings.com/nfl...-money-release
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-12-23 at 04:02 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

The Jets…..it’s like painting a piece of shit orange and hoping it becomes a carrot

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16206

He's done. He looked slow as is and isn't going to go through the rehab needed to play football at 40.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 117

He had a tremendous HOF career which is more than likely over...Guy has made hundreds of millions of dollars in both contracts and endorsements and has also nailed Danica Patrick! You could do a lot worse than Aaron Rodgers!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    He had a tremendous HOF career which is more than likely over...Guy has made hundreds of millions of dollars in both contracts and endorsements and has also nailed Danica Patrick! You could do a lot worse than Aaron Rodgers!
    I agree with everything you said except for the Danica Patrick thing…well unless she had/has a dikk

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1826

It’s over and was always going to end this way.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yes he is done. Rehabbing an Achilles at 40 is a tough task….I was tired of hearing about this guy every damn day anyway
    I did the same thing to my ankle when I was playing baseball at age 20, and that took me 8 months to heal.

I reckon A-Rod will have a go at it next season, but he will probably be not that efficient as a QB next year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

IDK? AR looked in good shape, beefed up a bit for this season. If he keeps that same work out mind set he can apply that to his rehab. He was never very mobile so maybe he can come back next year and a step slower. I'm not counting him out.

Kobe Bryant came back from the tear and he was near 40 at the time also. That is a true running basketball sport. Gotta put in the rehab work though. We will see?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-12-23 at 07:10 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26833

I am sure he will come back next year

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21485

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3298

Hopefully he's done. Kobe was chasing all-time status and was always a killer, Rodgers does not seem the same type at all. Rodgers has made plenty of money as well. He can spend more time on the Macafee show now

stevenash

^
    Rodgers 75 million is guaranteed.
    Must be nice.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3410

Why do you care about Woody’s money?

I would bet he makes the effort to come back unless Zach turns it around and shows some promise. Oh, wait.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Rodgers 75 million is guaranteed.
    Must be nice.
    Crazy money that these top players make these days in all major sports!

Da Manster!

I agree with everything you said except for the Danica Patrick thing…well unless she had/has a dikk
    Seriously bro?...LMAO!...I don't care what anyone else says...I'd go balls deep in her and unload a heavy dose of baby batter deep inside her box!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

This is why I gave up playing season-long fantasy football. Could you imagine high stakes leagues and you drafted AR as your 1st QB and now he's down? While it does not ruin your season, it would make it nearly impossible to overcome this and be successful. I used to play high stakes like 1k and up from there and I would get plundered with injury after injury. It was enough to give it up. I'm so glad I haven't played in about 3-4 years now maybe more of high stakes or any at all.

stevenash

^
    Little bitties.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Seriously bro?...LMAO!...I don't care what anyone else says...I'd go balls deep in her and unload a heavy dose of baby batter deep inside her box!

Yeah, I've had the hots for her too. Obviously, not as hot as 10 years ago though.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave hehfest 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    This is why I gave up playing season-long fantasy football. Could you imagine high stakes leagues and you drafted AR as your 1st QB and now he's down? While it does not ruin your season, it would make it nearly impossible to overcome this and be successful. I used to play high stakes like 1k and up from there and I would get plundered with injury after injury. It was enough to give it up. I'm so glad I haven't played in about 3-4 years now maybe more of high stakes or any at all.

Always wise to draft three QB's, even if it's Tannehill as your backup/backup, you can save your season.

Da Manster!

^
    Little bitties.
    It's alright Nash! More than a mouthful is a waste!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Always wise to draft three QB's, even if it's Tannehill as your backup/backup, you can save your season.
    Or I could just bet 1k LIVE on the game under last night instead once I saw Rodgers go down. That same 1k so many suckers lost in fantasy already. Laughing bouncing off wall emoji.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9520

I don't think I would like her any better that way. But to each their own ;-)

Doesn't matter how good looking she is though. Imagine having to spend more than 3 minutes at a time talking to her?

She is on the F1 and Indycar broadcast teams sometimes and it's grating to have to listen to her vacuous stupid rambling comments. Casual fans have better insight into the racing then her. Apart from her whiney nasal tone and how much she loves the sound of her own voice.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't think I would like her any better that way. But to each their own ;-)

Doesn't matter how good looking she is though. Imagine having to spend more than 3 minutes at a time talking to her?

She is on the F1 and Indycar broadcast teams sometimes and it's grating to have to listen to her vacuous stupid rambling comments. Casual fans have better insight into the racing than her. Apart from her whiney nasal tone and how much she loves the sound of her own voice.
    I met her years ago at a wine bar in North Scottsdale (now closed) and she wouldn’t shut up literally just sitting there at the bar and she asked me and a friend “do you know who I am”… instant turnoff. Yes Danica and I really don’t give a shit.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9520

^^^ SOunds exactly like I have imagined she would be. :\

Da Manster!

@Opti and MJ...You guys are missing the point...I'm talking about fukking her, not marrying her! As far as her running her big yap constantly and incessantly, and flapping her gums non-stop, just shove your cok down her throat to keep her big mouth shut! Problem solved! Damn I belched!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8935

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

mjsuax13

@Opti and MJ...You guys are missing the point...I'm talking about fukking her, not marrying her! As far as her running her big yap constantly and incessantly, and flapping her gums non-stop, just shove your cok down her throat to keep her big mouth shut! Problem solved! Damn I belched!
    I fired my shot pal. I get it. She just wouldn’t shut up.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I see a small ball hanging out in this picture if you look closely. flat chested also.

Conclusion = Danica is a tranny and AR is gay. Confirmed, next! ; )

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I see a small ball hanging out in this picture if you look closely. flat chested also.

Conclusion = Danica is a tranny and AR is gay. Confirmed, next! ; )

you better get your eyes checked, hoss! That's all 100% woman right there! Cameltoe and all! Yeah, she might be a closet lesbian and like to do some carpet munching, but who doesn't?

12 Last