1. #141
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,137
    Betpoints: 8731

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I doubt Herro plays at all this series.
    if he plays significant minutes then the Heat will certainly lose

  2. #142
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,137
    Betpoints: 8731

    Heat guard Tyler Herro has been ruled out of Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday as he continues to recover from a broken right hand.

  3. #143
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Good teams respond after a bad loss, I think they're and need the nuggets big time today

  4. #144
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,137
    Betpoints: 8731

    good start by both teams

  5. #145
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Denver getting a lot of calls. Vincent picked up 3 calls where he never even touched anyone.

  6. #146
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Hate it how sometimes a team wins and they get hyped up and play a messy and terrible next game, nuggets should win the next 2 games but heat need to respond after this so who knows how nuggets come out next game

  7. #147
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,108
    Betpoints: 1158

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Hate it how sometimes a team wins and they get hyped up and play a messy and terrible next game, nuggets should win the next 2 games but heat need to respond after this so who knows how nuggets come out next game
    Homesick. Heat was on the road since after game 6 of Celtics series. So they go home after 2 weeks and they have to keep listening to their wives and girlfriends nagging all the time and they lose focus and underperform.

  8. #148
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Lol nuggets left Murray last few seconds garbage time to get triple double

  9. #149
    2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-22
    Posts: 564
    Betpoints: 2048

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Homesick. Heat was on the road since after game 6 of Celtics series. So they go home after 2 weeks and they have to keep listening to their wives and girlfriends nagging all the time and they lose focus and underperform.

    Buddy the pussy is way better on the road. Trust me

  10. #150
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,639
    Betpoints: 13814

    I didn't watch the game. Was it ever close or was it a Denver leading the entire way kind of game?

  11. #151
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,678
    Betpoints: 1382

    They can still win just have to get another in Denver and after this game I see it being tougher

  12. #152
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,798
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    if he plays significant minutes then the Heat will certainly lose
    They wonít have the privilege being up 3-0 or 3-1 in the series now like they did in every other series prior. He needs to get his ass in there & see what he can offer his team. Itís ride or die game 4 for the Heat. Pregame warmups game 3 he mentioned not wanting to mess up team chemistry & complaining about soreness in his hand, soft as fuk charmin white boy.

  13. #153
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 1119

    Heat gm 4 ml +135

    and series price +750

    my last two bets of the season here

  14. #154
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 7,298
    Betpoints: 10695

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I didn't watch the game. Was it ever close or was it a Denver leading the entire way kind of game?
    Denver was in control from the start, even when Miami was up 1 or down 2, you could see Denver was doing anything they wanted on offense and the game was going to be a rout. Miami down 5 at the half, Denver opened it up in the first minutes of the third and game over. Anyone could see Miami was not coming back last night.

  15. #155
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    One thing to keep a eye on is Denver after ht, against Lakers and now Miami they have won alot of 3rd quarters but they seem to not want to blow out a team 4th quarter if they've a big lead

  16. #156
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 9,094
    Betpoints: 10327

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Heat gm 4 ml +135

    and series price +750

    my last two bets of the season here
    JV

    Im trying my best to take you seriously , but i truly cant imagine that you placed these wagers


    You stated that Denver were in trouble heading into Game 3....... They were dominated by Denver

    You stated that Miami were just as dominant on home court as Denver...... Lost their 3rd straight there


    Except for a 4th quarter letdown in Game 2 , Denver have owned Miami

    Do you actually follow or watch these games ?


    I feel as though you just post these crazy odds in an effort to be Robert De Niro in " King of Comedy "

    " Id rather be King for a day then schmuck for a lifetime "
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave franz555 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #157
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,571
    Betpoints: 27741

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Heat gm 4 ml +135

    and series price +750

    my last two bets of the season here
    Good Luck, johnny. What is your tally on Net Units for the NBA Playoffs?

    Has to be +20 Net Units or higher, mostly thx to the Heat wins against Milwaukee. This MIGHT be a bridge too far, Miami is grasping.

  18. #158
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 9,094
    Betpoints: 10327

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good Luck, johnny. What is your tally on Net Units for the NBA Playoffs?

    Has to be +20 Net Units or higher, mostly thx to the Heat wins against Milwaukee. This MIGHT be a bridge too far, Miami is grasping.


    How is that even possible. He has never posted how much he is wagering. He just makes these random long shot specials with " im in ".

  19. #159
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Denver getting a lot of calls. Vincent picked up 3 calls where he never even touched anyone.
    That's not unusual, it happens in virtually every game on both sides.

    I've seen two phantom touch calls on Jokic in a span of one minute too earlier in the postseason.
    That's not why Miami lost the game, they lost because Denver played a better game than Miami played.

    Top to bottom Denver is the superior team, and that's the reason why they were/are prohibitive favorites to win the title.
    This should have been painfully obvious before game one began, that in a seven game series Miami would pretty much need a perfect storm to win four games before Denver wins four games, like I said Miami is not as good as the Denver team is, top to bottom.

  20. #160
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good Luck, johnny. What is your tally on Net Units for the NBA Playoffs?

    Has to be +20 Net Units or higher, mostly thx to the Heat wins against Milwaukee. This MIGHT be a bridge too far, Miami is grasping.
    Are you gonna give him the time of day, Johnny?

    This Chucky fella will say anything to flatter you into a state of euphoric delirium so he can get you alone and sweet talk you right outta your OshKosh B'gosh. I'm guessing at some point if you don't deliver the goods his infatuation could turn to dark obsession, perhaps jealousy or even violence. I've seen these scenarios play out on Dateline before. You'd better deliver an unequivocal answer one way or the other and quit leading him on.
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave Eddy Munny 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #161
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,571
    Betpoints: 27741

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    How is that even possible. He has never posted how much he is wagering. He just makes these random long shot specials with " im in ".
    I'm saying...at ONE UNIT risked per player, Johnny has had a banner playoffs. On the Mia/MILW series alone, Johnny had to be +16 units because of the Dog payouts.

  22. #162
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    Relax Chucky. I know your M.O. You like to pretend you don't read my posts but anytime I spotlight your grooming process with Johnny you immediately reply (not to me, in general) to move my post up the page and direct the readers towards another subject... anything to cover your devious intent.

    Chucky the Throat is grooming Johnny Vegas for sex.

    Sex I said.

    That's right, sex.

    Chucky wants that trouser snake in Johnny's britches.


    SEX.




    .
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-08-23 at 05:32 PM.

  23. #163
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    JV

    Im trying my best to take you seriously , but i truly cant imagine that you placed these wagers


    You stated that Denver were in trouble heading into Game 3....... They were dominated by Denver

    You stated that Miami were just as dominant on home court as Denver...... Lost their 3rd straight there


    Except for a 4th quarter letdown in Game 2 , Denver have owned Miami

    Do you actually follow or watch these games ?


    I feel as though you just post these crazy odds in an effort to be Robert De Niro in " King of Comedy "

    " Id rather be King for a day then schmuck for a lifetime "
    Franz he doesn’t bet these games.

  24. #164
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,798
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Franz he doesnít bet these games.
    All he has to do is show me one ticket & Iíll never doubt him again, will he do that ? Not a fuckiní chance 😁

  25. #165
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    All he has to do is show me one ticket & Iíll never doubt him again, will he do that ? Not a fuckiní chance 
    I've doubled and tripled down on my bets all the time, even when it seems dead. It's one of those I'll go down with the ship moments, so be it. I don't get why it's hard to believe he's doubling down again. I've tossed away money I shit I know won't even hit but I'll already be invested big, so what's another few hundreds bucks, don't give a f, let it rain.

  26. #166
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    ^
    You on the home dogs tonight Goater?

  27. #167
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 1119

    Heat r a strong play tonight

    I like my position here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

  28. #168
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    ^
    Waiting on Eddy to chime in.

    Wait for it...wait fir it...

  29. #169
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Denver won another 3rd quarter comfortably

  30. #170
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Is Johnny Seaweed?

  31. #171
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    I'm in the camp that doesn't believe Johnny really bets and keeps going down with the ship hoping for a miracle

  32. #172
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,108
    Betpoints: 1158

    I think Johnny is going to come back with a 10 unit bet on Heat series play at +1500. Will be his greatest win if it hits.

  33. #173
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,822
    Betpoints: 11262

    Johnny!!!!!

  34. #174
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Heat r a strong play tonight

    I like my position here
    Chucky likes your position too... Bent over and grabbing your ankles.

    He can probably think of a few creative ways to pay your bookie off.

  35. #175
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Is Johnny Seaweed?
    50/50 opening an investigation

First ... 234567 Last
Top