Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25488

Square Play of the Day... Celtics/Heat Over 214

I feel like the books on erring on the side of a low scoring game, but this gives us a lot of wiggle room to cash the Over. I know the Heat aren't exactly a team that plays with pace, but they've been able to find the basket in these playoffs and returning home shouldn't trigger a trend reversal in that regard. The Celtics on the other hand might benefit from a change of venue. Their 3 point shooting hasn't been great in this series, there may be positive regression incoming.

Last game was fairly low scoring for these teams and even that creeped just past the total. It's not like the Celtics are the Knicks, we know Boston can make it rain if they get hot. Neither team is particularly old, I don't see fatigue being a factor. Hopefully we get some early splashes to set the tone and both teams feel compelled to keep their feet on the accelerator. Books are apparently expecting more of a half-court slugfest, but I think their are too many quality scorers on the floor for both sides, even on the 2nd units.

O214

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

I like it as well.
    GL EM

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31397

Looks like a Celtics blowout. Blowouts usually = Under

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31397

Wrong on both

Good win

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

Good job EM
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Just too many shooters all over these rosters... it was a rather unconventional way to get there, but it got there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 805

Did we win?

unde0087
    Did we win?

It wasn't worth a novel but good win.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Could have just said the amount of wide open triples is concerning, The tough ass NBA defense.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9082

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Just too many shooters all over these rosters... it was a rather unconventional way to get there, but it got there.
    Strus+Vincent+Martin+Robinson= 79 points

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It wasn't worth a novel but good win.
    You're right... What was I thinking sharing my thoughts on a message board?

Silly me, from now on I'll just throw out random picks with "on it" and then ghost.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You're right... What was I thinking sharing my thoughts on a message board?

Silly me, from now on I'll just throw out random picks with "on it" and then ghost.
    Sorry bro, I told you good win but I guess you are on a forum period. You are talking to 10 people. You going to be okay?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7662

I had a live 222 in the 3rd when the bottom fell out..

they needed 55 in the last 8 to beat me…

wow

Eddy Munny

Sorry bro, I told you good win but I guess you are on a forum period. You are talking to 10 people. You going to be okay?
    Bro, you're still bitter about your suspension... I had nothing to do with it so relax and vent elsewhere.

Your first post in this thread gave you away. You thought I'd lost and came to troll and then realized I'd won, and then called an audible.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Bro, you're still bitter about your suspension... I had nothing to do with it so relax and vent elsewhere.

Your first post in this thread gave you away. You thought I'd lost and came to troll and then realized I'd won, and then called an audible.
    I had 1k on this over dipshit, ask Laker, he knows, we were talking about this game 2 hours before it started. He can come in here and tell you. If you want me to jerk you off it isn't going to happen but I said, again good win, I don't even watch this bullshit and took the over, ya it was square but not really, does any one of these homo teams in the playoffs even know how to spell defense let alone play it? I mean one of the best players is downtown showing a glock to everyone like he is a gangster. I gave you credit, you want to spit on it fine, I don't fukin care.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7762

I had 1k on this over dipshit, ask Laker, he knows, we were talking about this game 2 hours before it started. He can come in here and tell you. If you want me to jerk you off it isn't going to happen but I said, again good win, I don't even watch this bullshit and took the over, ya it was square but not really, does any one of these homo teams in the playoffs even know how to spell defense let alone play it? I mean one of the best players is downtown showing a glock to everyone like he is a gangster. I gave you credit, you want to spit on it fine, I don't fukin care.
    Good win bro. You tried to get me on it as well but I hate the NBA.

Eddy Munny

You tailed me, you can say it.

You're welcome.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good win bro. You tried to get me on it as well but I hate the NBA.
    You dumbass, eddy was on it, had to win

Eddy Munny

You dumbass, eddy was on it, had to win
    Put a hundo in my tip jar, put the rest towards you and Laker's vacation plans.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You tailed me, you can say it.

You're welcome.
    Eddy, if I ever tail you I would say it but this forum has 9 members left and 4 mods. I get banned anytime I say half what you do to other. Who are you sucking off? Not that I give a fuk. Who you blowing off?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Started out slow and questionable. Great call! Cash is King.

Eddy Munny

Eddy, if I ever tail you I would say it but this forum has 9 members left and 4 mods. I get banned anytime I say half what you do to other. Who are you sucking off? Not that I give a fuk. Who you blowing off?
    Well you brag about your forum "contacts" and how you vacation with the fellas, maybe you need include the mods in some of your extracurriculars... Blowing non-pros on the beach isn't getting you the clout you demand.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well you brag about your forum "contacts" and how you vacation with the fellas, maybe you need include the mods in some of your extracurriculars... Blowing non-pros on the beach isn't getting you the clout you demand.
    That is the whole point. What mods? The new ones? It takes 2 weeks for a thread to go to page two now. Threads down 150% unless mods are pushing them. Usage or comments down probably 500%. Because everyone went across the street and everyone else calls and text each other. This thread will be on page one when I come back on Thursday is how sad this shit is. Probably be banned again for pointing out the obvious. I said good win. If you want more for being a user your whole career then ask your boyfriend to jack you off.

Eddy Munny

That is the whole point. What mods? The new ones? It takes 2 weeks for a thread to go to page two now. Threads down 150% unless mods are pushing them. Usage or comments down probably 500%. Because everyone went across the street and everyone else calls and text each other. This thread will be on page one when I come back on Thursday is how sad this shit is. Probably be banned again for pointing out the obvious. I said good win. If you want more for being a user your whole career then ask your boyfriend to jack you off.
    You're so angry that your whole cyber identify is falling apart. Move on, boomer. Nothing lasts forever.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You're so angry that your whole cyber identify is falling apart. Move on, boomer. Nothing lasts forever.

Eddy, you talk so much shit for a bitch that has freeloaded this shit for a decade, never shown a ticket, never shown his face, or never paid a cent into the site but is here all the time. Why don't you grow a pair of balls and do any of those things and then come and talk to me. Until then you continue to be the keyboard warrior bitch you have been since 2013.

Eddy Munny

Eddy, you talk so much shit for a bitch that has freeloaded this shit for a decade, never shown a ticket, never shown his face, or never paid a cent into the site but is here all the time. Why don't you grow a pair of balls and do any of those things and then come and talk to me. Until then you continue to be the keyboard warrior bitch you have been since 2013.
    You came in here and spouted off first.

Freeloaded how? Because I type words on a message board? That should come with a price, right? Get a life, dude.

Your bitterness over your antiquated way of life is eating you up. Go across the street and stay there, nobody will miss you. It's not like you know anything about sports anyways. You're just a bitter, old boomer. Go butter up the fellas over there and lure 'em in with vacation packages and sex on the beach.