1. #1
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 2282

    Devils -110 Game 7

    Letís get another win

  2. #2
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,797
    Betpoints: 2487

    Ok, right day. Got Devils and OT

  3. #3
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 2282

    I mean nows itís just getting easy haha

  4. #4
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 2282

    Iím walking charity for SBR. Itís quiet in here though, must be getting faded and breaking some bankrolls

  5. #5
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Great call! Rhythm is a good thing!

  6. #6
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 5,119
    Betpoints: 11350

    Regardless of what happens in the Carolina series, the Devils have built an amazing team for the future.

  7. #7
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 2282

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Regardless of what happens in the Carolina series, the Devils have built an amazing team for the future.
    Hughes is special

  8. #8
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,858
    Betpoints: 4202

    Not mine Dukey. But, I have bet very few sides in the 1st round until Devils tonite. I've hit the totals really good last week or so. I got really lucky when Florida scored to tie that game and take it to OT for the over game 7.

    You're on fire though that's for sure.

    Only FF team left from last year is Edmonton of whom some refer to as Deadmonton.

  9. #9
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,858
    Betpoints: 4202

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Hughes is special
    Funny thing is back in the 80's because of his size he probably never makes it to the NHL....the lack of body checking these days. But as far as talent with the puck and stick handling and skating he is dynamic.

  10. #10
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 2282

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Funny thing is back in the 80's because of his size he probably never makes it to the NHL....the lack of body checking these days. But as far as talent with the puck and stick handling and skating he is dynamic.
    Iím not familiar with as many 80s players but I can tell you small players with speed still did damage in the 90s and early 2000s and there was plenty of checking

  11. #11
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,858
    Betpoints: 4202

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I’m not familiar with as many 80s players but I can tell you small players with speed still did damage in the 90s and early 2000s and there was plenty of checking
    Do you remember Theo Fleury? Now, that's a little guy and he took some beatings but good player for certain.

  12. #12
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 22,233
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Do you remember Theo Fleury? Now, that's a little guy and he took some beatings but good player for certain.
    Theo Fleury one of the great players of his generation. A little guy who played big. I love watching him as a kid. Guy was 5í6Ē/180lbs and a 50 goal scorer. He averaged a point a game in both playoffs/regular season and should be in the hall of fame but he had many demons and I think thatís why they give him the shaft. Problems with alcohol, drugs, addiction to gambling, hookers, etcÖ
    Points Awarded:

    hehfest gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5982

    Nice one bruh

  14. #14
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,688
    Betpoints: 770

    Easy

Top