1. #1
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,568
    Betpoints: 2264

    Taking a stab on Edmonton live -164

    Gotta take a shot on McDavid here

  2. #2
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,568
    Betpoints: 2264

    Adding on at -142

  3. #3
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,919
    Betpoints: 805

    I like it. Edmonton wins this in OT. I fired a couple shots at +$ and didnít work out. Best of luck.
    Points Awarded:

    goduke gave mjsuax13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  4. #4
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,568
    Betpoints: 2264

    Tough loss. Looked like it should have been a stoppage. Edmonton is really wasting their talent on the team with that goalie.

  5. #5
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    They call that a fukkin' GONG SHOW man. What's the rule? It was a high stick and the first player to take possession of the puck was on the team of the player with the high stick. Is it possession or who the puck touches? They don't even bother explaining the rule or did I miss it? The FACK? If its who first touches it then NO GONG show, but they need to have their shit together on TV and know the rule.

  6. #6
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958



    LOSER!!!!


  7. #7
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,562
    Betpoints: 24896

    We may have a new Johnny Vegas.

    Holy cow, Gopuke can't find a winner even at heavy minus odds. Unreal.

  8. #8
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,919
    Betpoints: 805

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They call that a fukkin' GONG SHOW man. What's the rule? It was a high stick and the first player to take possession of the puck was on the team of the player with the high stick. Is it possession or who the puck touches? They don't even bother explaining the rule or did I miss it? The FACK? If its who first touches it then NO GONG show, but they need to have their shit together on TV and know the rule.
    They donít even try to know or explain the rules. Embarrassing.

  9. #9
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,621
    Betpoints: 3435

    Canada is begging for a team to finally step up in the playoffs.

  10. #10
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 7,339
    Betpoints: 9590

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Tough loss. Looked like it should have been a stoppage. Edmonton is really wasting their talent on the team with that goalie.
    I can't believe Edmonton didn't get a quality goalie in the offseason after what happened last year with Mike Smith. They could have gotten Patrick Quick or anyone else for that matter.

  11. #11
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,854
    Betpoints: 15343

    Did it take years of practice or have you always been this terrible?

  12. #12
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,562
    Betpoints: 24896

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Did it take years of practice or have you always been this terrible?
    Be careful how to talk to Gopuke. He pulls no punches.

    I said something snarky to him once or twice and he started posting links to transgender cheerleaders.

    I guess that's how he earned his nickname?



  13. #13
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,724
    Betpoints: 13164

    GKG

  14. #14
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 7,339
    Betpoints: 9590

    What a crazy series. I can't believe Edmonton came back and won Game 4 down 3-0 and 4-3 and actually won a game in overtime.

    As poorly as Edmonton has played in net and defensively, they actually could have swept this series.

    Last year, same opponent, they went home 2-2 and lost Game 5. We'll see what happens this year, and if Edmonton sticks with Campbell in net after pulling Skinner after the first period in Game 4.

Top