1. #1
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,837
    Betpoints: 6007

    WWE Wrestlemania over the weekend

    Best pay perview of the decade the wrestling card looks stacked.

  2. #2
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,094
    Betpoints: 47552

    Modern wrestling is utter garbage.

    Maybe I'll rewatch Wrestlemania 3...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

  3. #3
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    John Cena v. Austin Theory is worth 3x the cost, which is nothing, my cable package includes all the PPV's.
    It's a thing of beauty.

    Can't wait for WM, yeah, this card is super stacked.

    I'm sure Diggity is psyched for it too.

  4. #4
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 8687

    Outside of the bloodline stuff and Flair-Ripley, not that much interests me.

    Cena - Theory. Just curious to see if they would actually have Theory lose to an aging part timer.
    Intercontinental and Edge-Balor matches: Should be good solid matches, wouldnt go out of my way to watch them, though.
    Omos - Lesnar: Not worth sitting through just to see if Lashley intervenes.

  5. #5
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Outside of the bloodline stuff and Flair-Ripley, not that much interests me.

    Cena - Theory. Just curious to see if they would actually have Theory lose to an aging part timer.
    Intercontinental and Edge-Balor matches: Should be good solid matches, wouldnt go out of my way to watch them, though.
    Omos - Lesnar: Not worth sitting through just to see if Lashley intervenes.
    The thing with Lesnar storylines is he'll lose his mind within two minutes and get DQ'ed.
    I haven't seen a Lesnar fight go longer than four minutes lately.

  6. #6
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,837
    Betpoints: 6007

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The thing with Lesnar storylines is he'll lose his mind within two minutes and get DQ'ed.
    I haven't seen a Lesnar fight go longer than four minutes lately.

    Lesnar is ageing every day it tough for a guy in his 40s to perform long in the ring.

  7. #7
    Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-14
    Posts: 1,091
    Betpoints: 1973

    WWE wrestling isn't a sport. Saloon this shit.

  8. #8
    actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-16-10
    Posts: 3,002
    Betpoints: 19579

    wrestlemania X will never be beat

  9. #9
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Modern wrestling is utter garbage.

    Maybe I'll rewatch Wrestlemania 3...
    Been rewatching 1-2 episodes of Raw during Attitude Era per day, funny and crazy stuff.

  10. #10
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    WWE wrestling isn't a sport. Saloon this shit.
    Donít let Dr. Death hear ya. 😂
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

  11. #11
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Lesnar is ageing every day it tough for a guy in his 40s to perform long in the ring.
    I said in another thread last week Lesnar has gone from cut and ripped to flabby like overnight, he's really soft now.

  12. #12
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Been rewatching 1-2 episodes of Raw during Attitude Era per day, funny and crazy stuff.
    Shawn Michaels was the best.

    [IMG]download-1
    upload img
    [/IMG]

  13. #13
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    WWE wrestling isn't a sport. Saloon this shit.
    Neither is the NBA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and Dr. Fager

  14. #14
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Modern wrestling is utter garbage.

    Maybe I'll rewatch Wrestlemania 3...
    Absolutely. I went to that one when I was 9 years old. Horrible seats. lol couldn't even see sh## with binoculars. I feel bad for anyone who had main floor last row. lol Wasn't even enjoyable to say I was there. Never again did I ever attend a WWF event. PPV only way to go.

    Back to the Wrestlemania's... all time favorite was 6. I also liked that "elimination tournament" during Wrestlemania 4.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #15
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Absolutely. I went to that one when I was 9 years old. Horrible seats. lol couldn't even see sh## with binoculars. I feel bad for anyone who had main floor last row. lol Wasn't even enjoyable to say I was there. Never again did I ever attend a WWF event. PPV only way to go.

    Back to the Wrestlemania's... all time favorite was 6. I also liked that "elimination tournament" during Wrestlemania 4.
    Tony Khan's company is head and shoulders better than WWE right now.
    WWE had to offer Cody Rhodes a gazillion dollar contract just to get him for AEW.

    AEW roster is stacked with so many better wrestlers.
    Kenny Omega, Daniel Bryant, Hangman Adam Page, Jon Moxley, and on and on and on...
    Much better product.

    MJF has skills, but he's tremendous on the mic, and plays the heel role to perfection,
    "I'm better than you, and you know it"

  16. #16
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732


  17. #17
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732


  18. #18
    semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-16
    Posts: 1,475
    Betpoints: 18689

    Will watch the F1 live and then watch Wrestlemania in bite size portions throughout the next couple of weeks. It's not something I need to see live any more. I haven't seen the last AEW PPV yet, and I might skip it entirely.
    Last edited by semibluff; 03-31-23 at 03:24 PM.

  19. #19
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732

    Any books have odds for WM 39?


  20. #20
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Any books have odds for WM 39?

    I like Cena at +300


    https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/ne...ew-picks-2023/

  21. #21
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32078

    I want to see Logan Paul fly into the ring like this.


  22. #22
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I want to see Logan Paul fly into the ring like this.

    After Owen Hart, never ever going to happen again.

  23. #23
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32078


  24. #24
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732


  25. #25
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 8687

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The thing with Lesnar storylines is he'll lose his mind within two minutes and get DQ'ed.
    I haven't seen a Lesnar fight go longer than four minutes lately.
    Its kinda sad cuz his promos are actually entertaining now. Cowboy Brock is hilarious.

  26. #26
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 8687

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Tony Khan's company is head and shoulders better than WWE right now.
    WWE had to offer Cody Rhodes a gazillion dollar contract just to get him for AEW.

    AEW roster is stacked with so many better wrestlers.
    Kenny Omega, Daniel Bryant, Hangman Adam Page, Jon Moxley, and on and on and on...
    Much better product.

    MJF has skills, but he's tremendous on the mic, and plays the heel role to perfection,
    "I'm better than you, and you know it"
    Feel like they are wasting some of their talent. Somebody needs to rescue all the big men from that company. Got Monsters doing high flying stuff on regular tv. Remember I saw Wardlow do a swanton bomb on someone...and they kicked out! Wtf.
    Got MJF about to feud with Jungle Boy.

    Dont see the appeal of Hangman and Moxley. Hangman is boring as hell and Moxley is just "I dont care" hardcore guy that bleeds every match, even when he doesnt need too. Khan needs to tell him to stop blading. Its become a meme.

    And that entire womens division needs to go back to wrestling school.
    Points Awarded:

    semibluff gave bigtymer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  27. #27
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 8687

    Do admit AEWs tag division is great. Hopefully all the issues with FTR and Cm punk work themselves out.

  28. #28
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32078

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    My first ever WWE bet in my life:

    Randy Orton to appear during the show ? - Yes +100

  29. #29
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Feel like they are wasting some of their talent. Somebody needs to rescue all the big men from that company. Got Monsters doing high flying stuff on regular tv. Remember I saw Wardlow do a swanton bomb on someone...and they kicked out! Wtf.
    Got MJF about to feud with Jungle Boy.

    Dont see the appeal of Hangman and Moxley. Hangman is boring as hell and Moxley is just "I dont care" hardcore guy that bleeds every match, even when he doesnt need too. Khan needs to tell him to stop blading. Its become a meme.

    And that entire womens division needs to go back to wrestling school.
    I personally like Hangman Adam Page, he mastered the slingshot to perfection.
    Spot on about the women, Jamie Hayter and Dr. Britt Baker have mad skills, Thunder Rosa is barely used any longer.
    The women's division is thin.

    Oh, not for nothing, I wanna rail Penelope Ford all night long.
    Her butt is incredible.

    Did you know Jungle Boy's dad is Luke Perry in real life?

  30. #30
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    My first ever WWE bet in my life:

    Randy Orton to appear during the show ? - Yes +100


    Mine was on Undertaker's streak ending.
    I remember those odds were like -120 or close to it.

  31. #31
    Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 7,589
    Betpoints: 15121

    Does The Great Khali still exist? Always liked his original entrance music. His acting skills were subpar though.

  32. #32
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,491
    Betpoints: 6746

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Best pay perview of the decade the wrestling card looks stacked.
    Hulk Hogan is going to be a maniac!

  33. #33
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,167
    Betpoints: 33572

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Hulk Hogan is going to be a maniac!
    What?
    No love for Ivan Putski and Killer Kowalski?

  34. #34
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32078

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Hulk Hogan is going to be a maniac!
    Is he going to tear off his t-shirt and flex his muscles?
    I hope he’s been taking his vitamins and saying his prayers.

  35. #35
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,847
    Betpoints: 2732

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I personally like Hangman Adam Page, he mastered the slingshot to perfection.
    Spot on about the women, Jamie Hayter and Dr. Britt Baker have mad skills, Thunder Rosa is barely used any longer.
    The women's division is thin.

    Oh, not for nothing, I wanna rail Penelope Ford all night long.
    Her butt is incredible.

    Did you know Jungle Boy's dad is Luke Perry in real life?
    After MJF, Dr. Britt Baker, D.D.S is the best.

1234 ... Last
Top