1. #1
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,216
    Betpoints: 2031

    Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul line

    Betus has a line up ( must take place by Dec 31) it probably won't happen but they have it

    Jake Paul -140
    Mike Tyson +110

    If this takes place, Jake is the smart bet here, Tyson will be probably offered an insane amount of money to take a dive and make it look good.

  2. #2
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,000
    Betpoints: 8667

    I'd take Iron Mike +110.

    He had a good showing on "the plane" match.

    Gotta be tested for psychedelics.

  3. #3
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576


  4. #4
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    I donít know why they donít fight it would make a big amount of money

  5. #5
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    i would take tyson at plus money

  6. #6
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,135
    Betpoints: 33505

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don’t know why they don’t fight it would make a big amount of money
    Agreed, the fight would make a shit ton of PPV money, just based on the entertainment value alone.

    Having said that, call the match what you want, a farce, whatever, at the end of the day in reality it's an 'exhibition' match.
    Exhibitions are just that, an exhibition for entertainment purposes only, which can be manipulated by any number of people, the promoters, the content providers that paid a shit ton of money to deliver the match to your TV set, advertisers...

    Unless you are one of the select few that are on the inside of one of those aforementioned groups, and know exactly which way the match will go, any bet you would make would be a total guess.

    Me? I don't bet on a guess.
    That's just me though.

    If I were assured of a straight up fight, no funny business, called right down the middle, I would probably bet Paul.
    Tyson in his prime, no contest, Tyson is now 56 years old, more than double the age past his prime.
    I'm sure his straight arm jab could probably still knock out a mule, at age 56 he'll be winded by the third round to the point he couldn't raise his arms to deliver that jab, no lest raise his arms to protect his head.

    Paul would win that match if it were a 'real' match.

  7. #7
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,216
    Betpoints: 2031

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Agreed, the fight would make a shit ton of PPV money, just based on the entertainment value alone.

    Having said that, call the match what you want, a farce, whatever, at the end of the day in reality it's an 'exhibition' match.
    Exhibitions are just that, an exhibition for entertainment purposes only, which can be manipulated by any number of people, the promoters, the content providers that paid a shit ton of money to deliver the match to your TV set, advertisers...

    Unless you are one of the select few that are on the inside of one of those aforementioned groups, and know exactly which way the match will go, any bet you would make would be a total guess.

    Me? I don't bet on a guess.
    That's just me though.

    If I were assured of a straight up fight, no funny business, called right down the middle, I would probably bet Paul.
    Tyson in his prime, no contest, Tyson is now 56 years old, more than double the age past his prime.
    I'm sure his straight arm jab could probably still knock out a mule, at age 56 he'll be winded by the third round to the point he couldn't raise his arms to deliver that jab, no lest raise his arms to protect his head.

    Paul would win that match if it were a 'real' match.
    If it happens it will be scripted but made to look real as can be

  8. #8
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,135
    Betpoints: 33505

    *never mind, double post*

  9. #9
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Tyson would make good money
    He would win real easy

  10. #10
    mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-21
    Posts: 897
    Betpoints: 66

    Paul would crumble. Tyson would kill him.

  11. #11
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,816
    Betpoints: 11229

    Tyson Chicken is a 100 years old. Even this celebrity tomato can might beat Iron Mike today.

    I'd have to go with Fake Paul if this fight ever went down.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-16-22 at 07:32 PM.

  12. #12
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Yep

    Paul wants not part of him

    Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Paul would crumble. Tyson would kill him.

  13. #13
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 30,018
    Betpoints: 5208

    Jake Paul is right when he says Tyson is trying to protect him by not fighting, and also Tyson cares about his reputation.

    He really would clock him out in under a minute, everyone would go home, and Paul might end up in the hospital.

    I respect Tyson for not doing this.

  14. #14
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Yeah... I'm done with this extra rules... exhibition crap. That Pacquiao McGregor fight was TOTAL BULL$hit and rigged. They can shove that make believe entertainment up their ass..... I'd rather watch WWE.

  15. #15
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,862
    Betpoints: 192573

    IDK, I would love to see Tyson clean his clock but Mike is so much slower now and he was never great at taking punches. More like Iron deficiency Mike now.

  16. #16
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 7,074
    Betpoints: 19287

    Given how Tyson quit in his last fight against a club fighter and the fact that he's about 17 years older, I'd take Paul.

  17. #17
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,587
    Betpoints: 5940

    I'd like to see JJ Gold fight Tyson

  18. #18
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    I think watching Tyson VS The Kid Harassing Him on the airplane would be a good PPV. Better than Pacquiao McGregor.

  19. #19
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,817
    Betpoints: 2690

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think watching Tyson VS The Kid Harassing Him on the airplane would be a good PPV. Better than Pacquiao McGregor.
    I would watch it.

  20. #20
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22119

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yeah... I'm done with this extra rules... exhibition crap. That Pacquiao McGregor fight was TOTAL BULL$hit and rigged. They can shove that make believe entertainment up their ass..... I'd rather watch WWE.
    Any chance you could get us some footage of that fight?

  21. #21
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,076
    Betpoints: 47503

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Given how Tyson quit in his last fight against a club fighter and the fact that he's about 17 years older, I'd take Paul.
    Tyson is 31 years older. Mike is 56, Paul is 25.

  22. #22
    mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-21
    Posts: 897
    Betpoints: 66

    Paul hospitalized with a broken back. Just prepping for Tyson. Better get used to the inside of a hospital.

  23. #23
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    That’s no excuse for Tyson...


  24. #24
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Tyson too strong and skilled regardless of age

  25. #25
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,747
    Betpoints: 3920

    This has fix written all over it. Tyson could beat the snot out of this punk at 85 years old.

  26. #26
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32054

    Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Paul hospitalized with a broken back. Just prepping for Tyson. Better get used to the inside of a hospital.
    He’ll get that mouth to mouth and be ok after


Top