1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Pick 6 - Week 17 Winners

    Week 17 Leaderboard

    BTC Winners please PM your BTC Wallet info to SBR Forum handle


    Rank Name Record Action Units Non-Pro BTC/PRO Free Plays
    1 brianmoconnor 6-0-0 118.5 7.00 * $150
    2 Champ2399 6-0-0 101.5 7.00 $250
    3 USCPHILLYGUY 6-0-0 74.0 7.00 $200
    4 MrsMoneyline 6-0-0 67.0 7.00 * 1 YR PRO
    5 esulima 6-0-0 60.5 7.00 * 1 YR PRO
    6 jrgum3 6-0-0 45.0 7.00 $125
    7 alta 6-0-0 43.5 7.00 $100
    8 cg5293 6-0-0 31.5 7.00 $100
    9 jonnyh 5-1-0 78.5 4.90 $100
    10 lotero 5-1-0 75.5 2.80 * - 334
    11 ericc 5-1-0 74.5 4.85 * - 334
    12 FreeFall 5-1-0 69.5 4.90 * - 334
    13 mike1234 5-0-1 66.5 6.00 $100
    14 rollie_t651 5-1-0 65.5 4.90 $100
    15 MOBIL19 5-1-0 62.5 4.87 $100
    16 Sdotbold 5-1-0 62.0 5.00 * - 334
    17 Skidcom 5-0-1 60.5 6.00 $100
    18 jayrame 5-1-0 59.0 4.88 * - 334
    19 blackbart 5-1-0 57.0 4.90 $100
    20 Foxx 5-1-0 57.0 2.90 * - 334
    21 nistohm 5-1-0 55.0 4.90 $75
    22 Radioactive Man 5-1-0 55.0 4.87 - 334
    23 freelee 5-1-0 55.0 4.75 - 334
    24 Mike78 5-0-1 51.0 6.00 - 334
    25 thomorino 5-1-0 48.0 4.90 - 334
    25 avssakic 5-1-0 48.0 4.90 - 333
    27 HAPPY BOY 5-1-0 45.5 4.90 - 333
    28 Chupoche 5-1-0 44.5 4.90 - 333
    29 Hilljacademics 5-1-0 41.5 4.90 - 333
    30 trytrytry 5-1-0 41.5 2.80 - 333
    31 Waterstpub87 5-1-0 40.0 4.90 - 333
    32 Swany 5-1-0 39.5 2.70 - 333
    33 RonT73 5-1-0 32.0 4.90 - 333
    34 taterhead 5-1-0 29.0 5.00 - 333
    35 coucch01 5-1-0 28.5 2.90 - 333
    36 Inspirited 5-1-0 28.0 4.90 - 333
    37 mminkovski 5-1-0 27.0 4.95 - 333
    38 gwb55t 5-1-0 25.5 5.07 - 333
    39 BarkingToad 5-1-0 21.5 4.90 - 333
    40 cankid 5-1-0 21.5 4.88 - 333
    41 victor777 5-1-0 21.0 4.90 - 333
    42 Capybara 5-1-0 16.5 4.90 - 333
    43 8550937 5-1-0 14.0 4.95 - 333
    44 Natty68 5-1-0 13.5 4.87 - 333
    45 str 5-1-0 11.5 4.83 - 333
    $1,600 10,000



    Pick 6 - 600 Free Play Bonuses


    Team Free Play WINNER
    Clemson 600 swordsandtequila
    Clemson 600 brianmoconnor
    Clemson 600 rollie_t651
    Clemson 600 Natty68
    Clemson 600 ronald
    Clemson 600 Nappyx
    Clemson 600 Destroyer47
    Michigan State 600 fried cheese
    Michigan State 600 MerkTurk
    Michigan State 600 super mario 48
    Michigan State 600 David
    Michigan State 600 HAPPY BOY
    Michigan State 600 Chipup
    Michigan State 600 Chaz22
    Baylor 600 oChRoNiCo
    Baylor 600 newguy
    Baylor 600 brndg23
    Baltimore Ravens 600 BarkingToad
    Baltimore Ravens 600 soccerzyko

  2. #2
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335


  3. #3
    jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 7,005
    Betpoints: 16024

    Thanks LT you are the man!

  4. #4
    a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-10
    Posts: 8,147
    Betpoints: 35459

    Still no payouts from week 15

  5. #5
    swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,766
    Betpoints: 6650


  6. #6
    MOBIL19
    MOBIL19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-20
    Posts: 798
    Betpoints: 222

    Need 1 more week just like this!

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335

    Bitcoin address sent!

    Thanks LT & SBR

  8. #8
    mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-06-07
    Posts: 443
    Betpoints: 17761

    Thanks so much

  9. #9
    Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-20
    Posts: 814
    Betpoints: 18116

    Not that I'm going to cash this last week but just curious... if payments are outstanding for week 15 still... who will get paid first, week 18 winners, week 15 winners, or season long winners?

    Is the plan to pay everyone at the same time 6-7 days from now?

  10. #10
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by Vene1616 View Post
    Not that I'm going to cash this last week but just curious... if payments are outstanding for week 15 still... who will get paid first, week 18 winners, week 15 winners, or season long winners?

    Is the plan to pay everyone at the same time 6-7 days from now?
    Probably all at once as long as address was provided. There was just a multi-week BTC run this morning.

  11. #11
    OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-17
    Posts: 1,420
    Betpoints: 8357

    Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Still no payouts from week 15
    Sounds like you're getting paid soon! Week 18 may get cancelled altogether

  12. #12
    Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-26-10
    Posts: 1,783
    Betpoints: 18140



    just a bit disappointed that i wanted to do a little more exploring before picking wake forest, and then the line went wacky for the last half hour, and i got stuck picking something else and lost, going 5-1 instead of 6-0.

  13. #13
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,660
    Betpoints: 10740

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Week 17 Leaderboard

    BTC Winners please PM your BTC Wallet info to SBR Forum handle


    Rank Name Record Action Units Non-Pro BTC/PRO Free Plays
    1 brianmoconnor 6-0-0 118.5 7.00 * $150
    2 Champ2399 6-0-0 101.5 7.00 $250
    3 USCPHILLYGUY 6-0-0 74.0 7.00 $200
    4 MrsMoneyline 6-0-0 67.0 7.00 * 1 YR PRO
    5 esulima 6-0-0 60.5 7.00 * 1 YR PRO
    6 jrgum3 6-0-0 45.0 7.00 $125
    7 alta 6-0-0 43.5 7.00 $100
    8 cg5293 6-0-0 31.5 7.00 $100
    9 jonnyh 5-1-0 78.5 4.90 $100
    10 lotero 5-1-0 75.5 2.80 * - 334
    11 ericc 5-1-0 74.5 4.85 * - 334
    12 FreeFall 5-1-0 69.5 4.90 * - 334
    13 mike1234 5-0-1 66.5 6.00 $100
    14 rollie_t651 5-1-0 65.5 4.90 $100
    15 MOBIL19 5-1-0 62.5 4.87 $100
    16 Sdotbold 5-1-0 62.0 5.00 * - 334
    17 Skidcom 5-0-1 60.5 6.00 $100
    18 jayrame 5-1-0 59.0 4.88 * - 334
    19 blackbart 5-1-0 57.0 4.90 $100
    20 Foxx 5-1-0 57.0 2.90 * - 334
    21 nistohm 5-1-0 55.0 4.90 $75
    22 Radioactive Man 5-1-0 55.0 4.87 - 334
    23 freelee 5-1-0 55.0 4.75 - 334
    24 Mike78 5-0-1 51.0 6.00 - 334
    25 thomorino 5-1-0 48.0 4.90 - 334
    25 avssakic 5-1-0 48.0 4.90 - 333
    27 HAPPY BOY 5-1-0 45.5 4.90 - 333
    28 Chupoche 5-1-0 44.5 4.90 - 333
    29 Hilljacademics 5-1-0 41.5 4.90 - 333
    30 trytrytry 5-1-0 41.5 2.80 - 333
    31 Waterstpub87 5-1-0 40.0 4.90 - 333
    32 Swany 5-1-0 39.5 2.70 - 333
    33 RonT73 5-1-0 32.0 4.90 - 333
    34 taterhead 5-1-0 29.0 5.00 - 333
    35 coucch01 5-1-0 28.5 2.90 - 333
    36 Inspirited 5-1-0 28.0 4.90 - 333
    37 mminkovski 5-1-0 27.0 4.95 - 333
    38 gwb55t 5-1-0 25.5 5.07 - 333
    39 BarkingToad 5-1-0 21.5 4.90 - 333
    40 cankid 5-1-0 21.5 4.88 - 333
    41 victor777 5-1-0 21.0 4.90 - 333
    42 Capybara 5-1-0 16.5 4.90 - 333
    43 8550937 5-1-0 14.0 4.95 - 333
    44 Natty68 5-1-0 13.5 4.87 - 333
    45 str 5-1-0 11.5 4.83 - 333
    $1,600 10,000



    Pick 6 - 600 Free Play Bonuses


    Team Free Play WINNER
    Clemson 600 swordsandtequila
    Clemson 600 brianmoconnor
    Clemson 600 rollie_t651
    Clemson 600 Natty68
    Clemson 600 ronald
    Clemson 600 Nappyx
    Clemson 600 Destroyer47
    Michigan State 600 fried cheese
    Michigan State 600 MerkTurk
    Michigan State 600 super mario 48
    Michigan State 600 David
    Michigan State 600 HAPPY BOY
    Michigan State 600 Chipup
    Michigan State 600 Chaz22
    Baylor 600 oChRoNiCo
    Baylor 600 newguy
    Baylor 600 brndg23
    Baltimore Ravens 600 BarkingToad
    Baltimore Ravens 600 soccerzyko
    i was on clemson 12-29-21 thank you sir ..

  14. #14
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    i was on clemson 12-29-21 thank you sir ..
    Nope your Best Bet was Cowboys. Clemson was regular 1*

  15. #15
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,660
    Betpoints: 10740

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Nope your Best Bet was Cowboys. Clemson was regular 1*
    ok i understand now .. thank you sir.

  16. #16
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335

    Anyone paid yet

  17. #17
    Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-17-06
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 19551

    Not yet

  18. #18
    blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-07
    Posts: 3,783
    Betpoints: 21071

    nuttin still

  19. #19
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    The multi-week BTC run mid-week was to clean up past due weeks. Week 17 will be next run, hopefully no later than Tuesday but who da fukk knows these days.

  20. #20
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335

    Ah the good old days when Genie did this within the hour

  21. #21
    MOBIL19
    MOBIL19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-20
    Posts: 798
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The multi-week BTC run mid-week was to clean up past due weeks. Week 17 will be next run, hopefully no later than Tuesday but who da fukk knows these days.
    Did anyone get paid for Week 15? I didn't.

  22. #22
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBIL19 View Post
    Did anyone get paid for Week 15? I didn't.
    Did you send wallet info? And to whom?

  23. #23
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBIL19 View Post
    Did anyone get paid for Week 15? I didn't.
    MOBIL 19 was marked paid on last run Jan 5th, they are double checking

  24. #24
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBIL19 View Post
    Did anyone get paid for Week 15? I didn't.
    can you double check? Confirmed paid Thursday Jan 5.

  25. #25
    blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-07
    Posts: 3,783
    Betpoints: 21071

    tuesdays gone

  26. #26
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,738
    Betpoints: 29335

    Paid for this week. Thanks SBR & LT

    Nothing for end of year as yet

Top