Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    trying to understand under when a blowout tonight was the biggest probable outcome with niners a dead team and they just got blown out sunday and scored 3

3 GARBAGE TIME SCORES

what kind of capping lead you to the under?

packers elite defense like to closeout big leads with stops? remember week 1???

This was a dead under the whole way! The live line was at 41 with about 8 minutes to go, thats 7.5 points of value with a half a quarter. Just unreal this doesnt stay under.

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

If u ever wondered if there's outside influence on outcome of the game. Shanahan def got the instruction to get into the endzone

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2569

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    trying to understand under when a blowout tonight was the biggest probable outcome with niners a dead team and they just got blown out sunday and scored 3

3 GARBAGE TIME SCORES

what kind of capping lead you to the under?

packers elite defense like to closeout big leads with stops? remember week 1???

Last week= Seattle's defense ranks last in the NFL in yards allowed..
    Green Bay ranks 11th..
    Frisco D is (was) 10th in the league with 21.6 pts against..

Week 1= this is Week 9

I picked wrong but I had my reasons..

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

better luck next time, Buck...

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    I always have high hopes for the Niners but just way too many injuries and Covid issues to overcome. I think Jimmy G may have played his last down this year considering the fact that as you say we play in a tough division and making the playoffs is out of the question at this point. I like Garrappolo but I think its entirely possible that the Niners move on from him and bring in a FA not to mention draft a QB in this years draft to groom under Shannahan and a veteran QB.
    Never thought of it that way..
    Who would be on the market for next year?
    Fitzpatrick?
    I say that thinking the guy is a scrapper with a brain and may be a good fit for a year..
    Who better to guide a rookie than an Ivy leaguer..
    Other than him, I can't think of anybody that would be on the market and be an upgrade..

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    better luck next time, Buck...
    Always Manster!!!

Regul8er
    Wordd

When you lose these, now your mind set is instantly, I have to win my next 2 just to get those units back. Gambling forces you to go look at this way. Many will double up next game to try and get it back, but we know how that proposition works....80% of lose that double up.

Sports gambling sucks, and 1 of every 100 of will win long term, yet we all try to do it. We are all morons wasting time in reality.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    When you lose these, now your mind set is instantly, I have to win my next 2 just to get those units back. Gambling forces you to go look at this way. Many will double up next game to try and get it back, but we know how that proposition works....80% of lose that double up.

Sports gambling sucks, and 1 of every 100 of will win long term, yet we all try to do it. We are all morons wasting time in reality.
    Its fun though isn't it...
    Shake it off Regul8er..
    I have 4 games left (maybe 5)..
    We can close it out on the + side..

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ya ok your right, its fun.

Just a little cranky these days. Had my torn labrum repaired recently, and I havent a good sleep in over a month.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Ya ok your right, its fun.

Just a little cranky these days. Had my torn labrum repaired recently, and I havent a good sleep in over a month.
    Its good to get pissed but at the end of it there is nothing we can do to change the outcome..

Oh damn..
    Shoulder or hip?
    That's gotta suck..
    Hope it gets better..

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15988

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Never thought of it that way..
    Who would be on the market for next year?
    Fitzpatrick?
    I say that thinking the guy is a scrapper with a brain and may be a good fit for a year..
    Who better to guide a rookie than an Ivy leaguer..
    Other than him, I can't think of anybody that would be on the market and be an upgrade..
    I've heard Matt Ryan's name thrown around since he was QB when Shannahan was OC in Atlanta. If they can get him that's what I would do because him and Shannahan are familiar with each other and Ryan still has some years left I think. If they can't get him then I'm not sure who else they'd go after. I'd definitely try to draft a QB of the future though and I'm sure they could get a decent one in this years draft.

First 12