pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Walker buehler first game which I知 assuming...

Walker Buehler first game he pitches which I知 assuming will be game 2 vs the giants I値l be making probably a hefty wager this kid is lights out watch out men best pitcher in the game in 2020

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

2nd behind my boy flaherty!

1-2 in cy young this shortened season tho.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Walker Buehler first game he pitches which I知 assuming will be game 2 vs the giants I値l be making probably a hefty wager this kid is lights out watch out men best pitcher in the game in 2020
    Same here Pile.... GL

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    2nd behind my boy flaherty!

1-2 in cy young this shortened season tho.
    Lmao w them dead ass bats he better pitch a complete game banker the playoffs said a lot last year as walker rose to the occasion and flat boy got slammed we already been over this

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Interesting. My gf痴 family ate season ticket holders and there痴 been talks of being able to put your own image on the seats. Maybe I値l convince them to put JJ gold bald head in an sbr shirt

2daBank

Lmao w them dead ass bats he better pitch a complete game banker the playoffs said a lot last year as walker rose to the occasion and flat boy got slammed we already been over this
    Strange I recall cardinals playing in the nlcs while Farris was watching them

And yea our offense might suck! It might not tho! Goldy will have a better year, Dejung improving every year, we have a youngster or 2 in the pipeline. Plus our pitching depth is bout as good it gets!! I知 not too worried!!

pilebuck13

Strange I recall cardinals playing in the nlcs while Farris was watching them

And yea our offense might suck! It might not tho! Goldy will have a better year, Dejung improving every year, we have a youngster or 2 in the pipeline. Plus our pitching depth is bout as good it gets!! I知 not too worried!!
    Dodgers year bro sit in the back seat

2daBank

Dodgers year bro sit in the back seat
    You say that every year

I actually don稚 think this the year for the best teams, 162 yea the dodgers woulda prob run away this year. 60 i wouldn稚 be so sure. I知 gonna take a shot on 5-6 teams with nicer odds, just hope they actually play and finish the damn thing. Lol

pilebuck13

You say that every year

I actually don稚 think this the year for the best teams, 162 yea the dodgers woulda prob run away this year. 60 i wouldn稚 be so sure. I知 gonna take a shot on 5-6 teams with nicer odds, just hope they actually play and finish the damn thing. Lol
    Yah me 2 what park they gonna be playing in?

2daBank

Yah me 2 what park they gonna be playing in?
    They all plan on playing in their home parks don稚 they? I think the schedule gonna be very regional with lot of division games then the NL west playing al west, central playing central, etc etc.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

This past weekend