slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6535

West Indies legend Michael Holding breaks down discussing racism in the UK

West Indies legend Michael Holding breaks down discussing racism in the UK

Sad to see a legend get emotional

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

And this is a perfect example of someone living in the past and Refusing to move on

What he said about a black man being followed around when they go into stores is total nonsense.

Yes maybe that USED to happen, bul it doesn't any longer.

You can tell he's speaking of personal experience in regards to that part, and that he was much younger then.

Well let me tell you sir some store owners will do that to any kid no matter what color you are!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

With this blm thing we have going on today, it bringing so many out of the closet to speak of..

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12220

Powerful stuff.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11650

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    And this is a perfect example of someone living in the past and Refusing to move on What he said about a black man being followed around when they go into stores is total nonsense.Yes maybe that USED to happen, bul it doesn't any longer.You can tell he's speaking of personal experience in regards to that part, and that he was much younger then.Well let me tell you sir some store owners will do that to any kid no matter what color you are!
    Wow, open your eyes. Do you even read what you write or what others write in this very forum that you moderate. This forum has more White supremacist, racist hate speech towards black people than 99% of forums in the world. You completely ignore the racist comments, you even add to them, yet you say they used to happen. Shame on you. Have you lived in his shoes? How would you know what he goes through daily. I’ll give you a hint. Read SBR and all the horrible posts that are allowed here.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6535

UK seems to have more racism than the USA

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11650

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    UK seems to have more racism than the USA
    Nope, not even close.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13694

tell the guy to get some sleep

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9153

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wow, open your eyes. Do you even read what you write or what others write in this very forum that you moderate. This forum has more White supremacist, racist hate speech towards black people than 99% of forums in the world. You completely ignore the racist comments, you even add to them, yet you say they used to happen. Shame on you. Have you lived in his shoes? How would you know what he goes through daily. I’ll give you a hint. Read SBR and all the horrible posts that are allowed here.
    Lmao...this dude really said black people don't get followed around stores anymore. I mean I guess he's kinda of right. Nobody has to physically follow us around anymore. They can just do it using their security cameras.

Mac, Michael does need to stop living in the past. Racism is over from taxi drivers. Thank competition from ride sharing for that. Can't remember the last time a taxi has flew past me then picked up someone else a block or 2 away.