slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6177

The World's Youngest Billionaire

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Takes one quick Google search to find out that Kylie Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world. The fact that anyone can watch more than five seconds of this annoying clickbait acting bullshit is incredible.
    Last edited by chargers4222; 05-07-20 at 05:19 PM.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

yup, fake news. Kylie Jenner is the youngest

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

India people are smart for the most part. They are educated and most come from poverty. They try hard!!!

Money in real estate can get massive returns in life especially in Commercial Real Estate investing!!! That's how I made my millions..

I'm retired today because of that because of vision and bold investing in my late 20's, sitting on it and waiting til the mortgage loans were paid off in full years (decades) later, I knew.. I worked the numbers..

I'm Not worth that many millions today or even close to a Billion dollars.. Still I sit back today in my early 50's retired and posting on SBR and just sit back and get rent checks in the mail.. Well that was the case before Corona hit anyways..

Back to this Billionaire - Smart Indian dude with a vision, belief and gambled and won.. Congrats!!! Good story .

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    India people are smart for the most part. They are educated and most come from poverty. They try hard!!!

Money in real estate can get massive returns in life especially in Commercial Real Estate investing!!! That's how I made my millions..

I'm retired today because of that because of vision and bold investing in my late 20's, sitting on it and waiting til the mortgage loans were paid off in full years (decades) later, I knew.. I worked the numbers..

I'm Not worth that many millions today or even close to a Billion dollars.. Still I sit back today in my early 50's retired and posting on SBR and just sit back and get rent checks in the mail.. Well that was the case before Corona hit anyways..

Back to this Billionaire - Smart Indian dude with a vision, belief and gambled and won.. Congrats!!! Good story .
    and then sell and move the F out of Cali and live large with a massive pool in any other state

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

money does not equate to happiness

never has and never will

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

never has and never will
    No it does not JJ as it creates more stress and responsibilities for most, still you need money to survive and it does create security especially in times like this and later on in life when you can't work any longer. I never wanted to rely on social security as an old man.. I knew that 25 years ago.

Anyways, The happiest people I ever met in life were poor village people in Costa Rico 25 years ago when rafting down the rain forest with friends. We stopped in this little remote village maybe a 100 people living in mud straw huts and what not. In the middle of no where!! Pigs and chickens running around. Kids running around bare foot happy and smiling, etc. They were all so happy and welcoming and they weren't looking for money.. Just simple lives living off the lands. A Christian ministry came through this village a few years before. I said to myself these people look so much more happy and healthier then the people I worked with that are worth millions in the USA major Cities at the time.

That opened my eyes as I was a bit selfish, greedy, and self centered trying to get mine back then.. Open my mind to what was important in life and to Christianity also. LIFE CHANGER FOR JIBS as that trip in Costa Rico in my late 20's absolutely changed my life!!!

I still invested and started businesses after that though.. Just had a different way of looking at things from that point forward..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skidcom

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    and then sell and move the F out of Cali and live large with a massive pool in any other state
    I'm working on it.. Florida bound. Corona threw a monkey wrench in it for now.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19539

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

never has and never will
    So say those without money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Back to India people.. I got another story - recent.. Last year.

I rented to a nerdy Indian dude 2 years ago.. He worked at Rand Corporation teaching and designing military aircraft. An engineer.

I ran his credit and bank info. had maybe 50 grand and ok crediitt, nothing special when first moving in.. He turned out to be the smartest dude I ever met. Graduated from Ohio State University with high honors and top grades. A young guy just out of college a few years.

He rented an apartment from me for a year and then moved out 6 months ago.. He was not making a ton of money when first moving in but after a year he was driving a new Porsche and bought a new home in Torrence Cali.. He got a pay increase and new Job offering in Torrence California I believe with a branch of Boeing.. Top secret stuff of some sort.. He couldn't even tell me..

Last I saw of him as he gave his notice and moved out in January.. Only one year after renting my Studio apartment here in Santa Monica for $2500 a month..

Funny thing is he was the dirties tenant I've even had, place was dirty and filthy when he moved out. YUCK!! It's like he didn't have it cleaned one time in the year that he lived there.. While smart as hell he did not keep a tidey home.. He dressed ok and did shower though. You'd never know..

I still refunded his security deposit just because I liked him as a person and respected his intellect and how hard he worked.. I had to change the flooring in the kitchen, the carpet, the bathroom sink and vanity, etc.. Apartment needed an upgrade and updating anyways so I was ok with it.. It was completely trashed though..