1. #1
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 20,895
    Betpoints: 3737

    Lebron

    Going to have a career high game today he very emotional about the tragedy that happen and emotion can bring out the best in a sportsman.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,794
    Betpoints: 1156

    Good speech

  3. #3
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,287
    Betpoints: 3231

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Going to have a career high game today he very emotional about the tragedy that happen and emotion can bring out the best in a sportsman.
    You think a player experiencing extreme sadness can focus and then perform at a high level for a meaningless game?

    Square thinking 101.
    Kobe is gone. Lets move on.

  4. #4
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,961
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You think a player experiencing extreme sadness can focus and then perform at a high level for a meaningless game?

    Square thinking 101.
    Kobe is gone. Lets move on.
    Itís the literally opposite, this is a huge game for them, tickets $800 a pop minimum

    You have proved very dumb through all this
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  5. #5
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,287
    Betpoints: 3231

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    It’s the literally opposite, this is a huge game for them, tickets $800 a pop minimum

    You have proved very dumb through all this
    Nothings been proven yet. Saying otherwise pre-game is dumb.

    Lakers can cover, no doubt, but I'm betting they don't. +12.5 is a ton.

  6. #6
    jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-07-09
    Posts: 976
    Betpoints: 1500

    He looks very flat.

  7. #7
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,287
    Betpoints: 3231

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    It’s the literally opposite, this is a huge game for them, tickets $800 a pop minimum

    You have proved very dumb through all this
    Yeah I'm a moron for betting Portland +6.5 1st half & +12.5 for game.

Top