Betpoints: 2655

it was a joke

you are an entertaining poster

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Squarest piece of info you will ever here.
    That's his big advice? A guy that's been on the inside for so long, and that's what he throws at us?

Beginning to think this guy was never on the inside, all fringe, and that's why he rebelled and tried to rat out the NBA.

I respect the Fix and since the league doesn't deny it, I don't fault them for the business model. They aren't hurting anyone that wouldn't otherwise be hurting themselves.

This ex ref is a fukkin rat with nothing new to offer.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ...might have to give this guy a call tommorow and see if it's really him running the site see how much he charges i found an old video on youtube and have to say one of the dumbest thin...

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    with your income from 2019, cant you get healthcare.gov health insurance for a better price?
    Well I suppose a little, that price was based on my electrician income of around 35-40k a year.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

He should be a Trout.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

He used to be hooked up with some tout named Danny B. Danny did a tout radio show that was on here in LA early morning on a sports talk station. They used to bring Tim in for bits about the NBA. I guess he branched out on his own.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

FBI confirmed he won 75% of his bets.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Capper of the year!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    FBI confirmed he won 75% of his bets.
    This is a great video. I posted a Baseball note that was similar to this some time ago.

The angle that I had good knowledge about was an Ump that had a strong rooting interest in a team. And he let his bias impact his decision-making. The stats bore this out, to the point that it was hard to argue that it didn't happen.

Biggest scam NBA game I've ever seen was the Laker-Sacto Game6 from some years ago. NBA couldn't afford to NOT have a Laker Game 7. Game 6 was gift-wrapped...but it must be said that the Lakers won Game 7 legitimately.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

God bless him. We need more people like him in the game.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

He's my hero

mjsuax13

His only mistake was he should have loaded up $25k a game at 75% clip. Betting $2k not really worth it.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    His only mistake was he should have loaded up $25k a game at 75% clip. Betting $2k not really worth it.
    The reporter made a big deal about ejecting Popovich for SA. As if that decided the game. Other than the Tech FTs...I've argued for a long time that Head Coach doesn't matter too much.

Really could have tossed him...and still covered it for SA. Then you come back and say "See, I wasn't favoring the Spurs."

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by combination lock View Post
    Gotta love this guy. He'll do anything to gain an edge in life. He's one of us guys!
    Don't include everyone with that. What goes around comes around in this life or the next. You screw people over bad shit will happen to you at some point. And yes, we all have souls. So, this is an eternal matter.

ChuckyTheGoat

This type of video does get you thinking. I've seen a good bit of video on the Ariz St scandal with Smith/burton. Benny Silman as the go-between.

They really could have made a good bit of cash and then shut it down. How much? Over several games, I think they could have easily taken in $100,000 among the three of them (Smith/Burton/Silman).

They went crazy on the game against Washington. Emptied the clip...and the # kept dipping on the Vegas Strip. Gaming authorities said they were not going to pay out if Wash had covered.

If you believe the stories, there was the meeting in the ArizSt locker-room at halftime. Sun Devils are scared straight, they turn it on in the second half. Just goes to show that you never know.

mjsuax13

We need a crooked zebra for football.

ChuckyTheGoat

Here's the ArizSt video:

Stevin Smith said that his method of fixing was to play his Normal game on offense but to give a free pass on Defense. Again, have to scratch your head b/c that might look a lot like several other guys.

Ariz St was -11 vs Wash...and that # dropped like a rock. Huge red-flags on the betting splits. The Mario Bennett comments were very telling, he wasn't getting the ball.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    We need a crooked zebra for football.
    Just my opinion. It could happen. Holding yes/no could be manipulated so easily.

Based on my research, RB is the most critical player in a fix. One or two fumbles swing the game so quickly.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

It won’t last forever, but I can always go back to it when I have a roll of 10k. That’s the minimum I need personally to make ends meet.
    Similar situation to me. I will be 5 years ZERO work this October. Almost busted out a few times. Got stressful trying to pay all the bills and survive. Even got behind on the mortgage to where I had to catch up constantly. Few times, I thought about getting back to work but then I got out of trouble. Even so, there is a MAX level to all of this. Being in this situation, I can't take the risk and say "10K on this game" because if I lose that it could bust me out. So, I play very conservative and careful. This is like living paycheck to paycheck for all this time. Before, I was making 40-60K per year at former job and the extra from sports was a nice bonus.

No joke: My car isn't even running right now and I don't pay car insurance. Still in the city so I walk everywhere. So, cutting back on bills I don't need has helped too. I buy a lot of things food and drink in bulk too which is cheaper as well. Its not that I can't sustain this as I have, but its not something I want to do for the rest of my life. It gets very comfortable not working this long though and it gets in your head about not wanting too, etc. LOL

EDIT: Hate to say this, but doing this for 5 years makes you start to think of other things all the time like if I bust out I will have to steal that Corvette, etc. Other thoughts get into your head instead of working again. Like Nicky Santoro said to that dealer, "If you had any balls you would steal for a living". It sure can get you thinking about things like that.
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-06-23 at 11:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

I just can’t stand the whole tout thing, it gets my blood boiling.
    I'm on the same page!

We can't stop "There is a sucker born every day"......and always someone to take advantage of them.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Similar situation to me. I will be 5 years ZERO work this October. Almost busted out a few times. Got stressful trying to pay all the bills and survive. Even got behind on the mortgage to where I had to catch up constantly. Few times, I thought about getting back to work but then I got out of trouble. Even so, there is a MAX level to all of this. Being in this situation, I can't take the risk and say "10K on this game" because if I lose that it could bust me out. So, I play very conservative and careful. This is like living paycheck to paycheck for all this time. Before, I was making 40-60K per year at former job and the extra from sports was a nice bonus.

No joke: My car isn't even running right now and I don't pay car insurance. Still in the city so I walk everywhere. So, cutting back on bills I don't need has helped too. I buy a lot of things food and drink in bulk too which is cheaper as well. Its not that I can't sustain this as I have, but its not something I want to do for the rest of my life. It gets very comfortable not working this long though and it gets in your head about not wanting too, etc. LOL

EDIT: Hate to say this, but doing this for 5 years makes you start to think of other things all the time like if I bust out I will have to steal that Corvette, etc. Other thoughts get into your head instead of working again. Like Nicky Santoro said to that dealer, "If you had any balls you would steal for a living". It sure can get you thinking about things like that.
    I haven’t had a 10k roll for the last two years, damn I look back at this thread & I become sad lol. Thanks for sharing your experience as a professional gambler on a certain level. I can relate to your story & your perspective on living a low budget conservative lifestyle as a professional gambler to help make ends meet. I wish you continued success 🍻

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I'm on the same page!

We can't stop "There is a sucker born every day"......and always someone to take advantage of them.
    I don’t know how these cawksuckers sleep at night to be honest smh.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Jerky! How are things across the street?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jerky! How are things across the street?
    Other than the fact “thomorino” is trolling the entire community, things are fairly well guy. He’s on post review, but Bobby sometimes too busy picking up midget hookers & stiff tipping degenerates to properly monitor him 😁.

I wish they would give me the job, but I am too politically incorrect, and too much of a hothead for such a position. How are things for you ? Huge news in the golf world yesterday for your industry. What are your thoughts on the merge …

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I haven’t had a 10k roll for the last two years, damn I look back at this thread & I become sad lol. Thanks for sharing your experience as a professional gambler on a certain level. I can relate to your story & your perspective on living a low budget conservative lifestyle as a professional gambler to help make ends meet. I wish you continued success 

Same to you.

First 1234