1. #1
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 235

    I got them +100 on ML.

    Line has moved back and forth on this game. Seems like a true pick em.

    JMU opened slight fav. Then were one point dogs earlier, now back to 1.5 pt JMU favorite.

    Total has plummeted to 43.5. Grass field took a lot of rain last night and this morning but rain will be gone by kick. Total so low now also thinking about the over.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,423
    Betpoints: 3611

    That's a huge move down on total. Unreal never have seen that much of a move. No opinion on game. GL.

  3. #3
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,328
    Betpoints: 16181

    I like JMU

  4. #4
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 235

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    That's a huge move down on total. Unreal never have seen that much of a move. No opinion on game. GL.
    Didn’t it start at 55?? We had bad storms move through Texas last night but all moved East now.

  5. #5
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,423
    Betpoints: 3611

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Didn’t it start at 55?? We had bad storms move through Texas last night but all moved East now.
    do not know?

  6. #6
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Nope I only bet top 25 games on the weekend and my local college

  7. #7
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 235

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nope I only bet top 25 games on the weekend and my local college
    How’s that working out for you?

  8. #8
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,688
    Betpoints: 782

    Good luck. Go dukes

  9. #9
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,795
    Betpoints: 84

    Mr.Budden is sharp & he likes JMU weeks ago.

  10. #10
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Everyone loves the + money.... what could possibly go wrong here

  11. #11
    Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-09
    Posts: 3,901
    Betpoints: 5416

    On the Bison and over 45

  12. #12
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,795
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Everyone loves the + money.... what could possibly go wrong here
    Always wanted to know, is that you Silk in the avatar one prior Halloween ?

  13. #13
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Always wanted to know, is that you Silk in the avatar one prior Halloween ?
    no, just another fraud for the hall of shame.

  14. #14
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,795
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    no, just another fraud for the hall of shame.
    Oh lol who is that striking good looking young man

  15. #15
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Oh lol who is that striking good looking young man
    Just your run in the mill 18 year old who literally opened his own clinic and had a full staff and patients.

  16. #16
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,795
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Just your run in the mill 18 year old who literally opened his own clinic and had a full staff and patients.
    The American Dream.

Top