MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Cowboys wasted too many good years with Garrett at the helm. They're fortunate that most of the talent on the roster is young enough that they still have a window, if Dallas can keep 'em all on the payroll.
    Their window is strictly limited to the talent on the NFC EAST rosters. Dal, as a team, is mediocre. Dak, as a QB, is mediocre. I think the defense has aged, Lee is always banged up and the OLine isn't dominate. Whitten finished too.

Jerry has to blow it up

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    • I wouldn't be surprised if it were a defense-minded coach, given the level of disappointment the organization felt about the way the defense performed this season. A change in defensive philosophy could be welcome, and it's possible that the Cowboys would want to stick with offensive coordinator Kellen Moore and give him a second season to blossom. Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen and Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier could get looks.

• I'm keeping an eye on Sunday's Vikings-Saints game. If the Vikings lose, there are people around the league who wouldn't be surprised to see Jones take a run at coach Mike Zimmer, a former Cowboys defensive coordinator for whom Jones feels a strong affinity. Zimmer has a year left on his Vikings contract, so it's possible that the Cowboys would have to trade a draft pick for him in this scenario, but don't rule it out. If the Saints lose, Allen could be a possibility, as could assistant head coach Dan Campbell, who played for the Cowboys from 2003 to '05 and had a brief stint as interim head coach of the Dolphins in 2015.
    I would love to see Zimmer go.

Vikes bring in offensive coach and let Kirk actually throw the ball deep, set up the run w the pass, use a supplemental pick on a linebacker, dump Barr, draft a db early, move Rhodes to nickle

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Meyer is a good fit

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

90% of the NFL is ghetto. Everybody knows that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I would love to see Zimmer go.

Vikes bring in offensive coach and let Kirk actually throw the ball deep, set up the run w the pass, use a supplemental pick on a linebacker, dump Barr, draft a db early, move Rhodes to nickle
    Set up cook with cousins? Lmfao, disaster waiting to happen. There a reason they play it so conservative, they see the Mfer throwing to wrong team in practices. Rumor is they think he color blind.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Finally!!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Former Cowboys’ HC Jason Garrett has agreed to become the offensive coordinator for the New York Giants and first-year head coach Joe Judge, source tells ESPN’s Ed Werder.

First 12