1. #1
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,146
    Betpoints: 3229

    Will Captain Kirk Melt down in New Orleans this Sun

    Like MINN + the number here. Just worried Cousins screws things up. Brees >Cousins. You can count on Brees showing up. Cousins who the F knows?

  2. #2
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 229

    Has Cousins ever melted down in a big game?? I donít recall.

  3. #3
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,146
    Betpoints: 3229

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Has Cousins ever melted down in a big game?? I donít recall.

  4. #4
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 4,296
    Betpoints: 104

    How is the Saints secondary? Minn thrives on the deep ball. Just heave it and hope Diggs or Theilen beat coverage.

  5. #5
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    Is Saints defense healthy yet?

  6. #6
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 229

    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    How is the Saints secondary? Minn thrives on the deep ball. Just heave it and hope Diggs or Theilen beat coverage.
    Is Theilen 100 percent? Seems like once he hurt his hammy not the same player the one game he came back even after a long layoff.

    That plays a big role if they can just focus on Cook and Diggs.

  7. #7
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    Definitely not the same New Orleans defense from earlier in the year

  8. #8
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,146
    Betpoints: 3229

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Is Theilen 100 percent? Seems like once he hurt his hammy not the same player the one game he came back even after a long layoff.

    That plays a big role if they can just focus on Cook and Diggs.
    Yeah good point. THeilen has not done much lately. Major concern.

  9. #9
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 229

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Definitely not the same New Orleans defense from earlier in the year
    Agreed. Thatís the concern. Look at the points theyíve given up at home second half of the season.

  10. #10
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 33,146
    Betpoints: 3229

    I vote NO. But think Saints win by 4-7

  11. #11
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,141
    Betpoints: 181


Top