DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

CHEAT-TRIOTS back at it again. SSD Season. Kick then out of the League

If you thought the Patriots would release a statement explaining how a credentialed member of their staff was in the press box at the stadium in Cleveland with the Browns' permission to film the team's advance scout at work for a segment Kraft Productions does on their football employees called "Do Your Job":
    ... and that that would be the end of it, and Spygate 2 would become the shortest lived "scandal" of all time, you'd better think again. If you've been paying even the tiniest micro-particle of attention over the last 20 years, you should have noticed there is no limit to Patriots Derangement Syndrome.

I woke up this morning to find "Spygate 2" trending on my Twitter. And I'll admit, the fact that last night I decided to put "Spygate II" in a headline but the rest of the world ignored my Roman numeral and went right to an Arabic bothers the hell out of me. But I'll put my ego aside for a moment and focus on the task at hand. Because this is a real mental health crisis right now. A pandemic that is afflicting millions across the country. Media outlets, Blue Checkmarks and Twitter nobodies alike actually believe the Patriots sent a cameraman to Cleveland to gain an unfair competitive advantage against the 1-12 Bengals:

DOM-Ganador

The big question I have is if the Patriots wanted to video any opposing sideline, they "might" want to hire a guy NOT wearing Patriot gear, and not ask permission of the home team to do so.

Hire a guy, buy him a ticket, but him a Go-Pro and do it from the stands.
    These fukks are so stupid and arrogant beyond belief.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I always knew Peyton was better than Brady, this solidifies it

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    The big question I have is if the Patriots wanted to video any opposing sideline, they "might" want to hire a guy NOT wearing Patriot gear, and not ask permission of the home team to do so.

Or they would to show they are not hiding as anything as they hide the evidence
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 12-10-19 at 11:03 AM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Or they would yo show they are not hiding as anything

surreptitiously screams guilty

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

"Kick them out of the league"

Oh lord

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

The Bengals? With a guy in Boston related sports gear? Filming in front the entire press box? Who was accredited and approved by the Browns?

Sorry this all a bunch of BS. Not to mention both offense and defense use the helmet audio systems...the Pats are just in everyones head. Kinda like Kurt Warner's revisionist history of how NE must of filmed their offensive signs, cause it was like they knew what was coming. Kurt wore a speakered helmet....Folks who live in cold weather areas suddenly have to put air in their tires when the temp drops.... I just laugh the shit off now.

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    "Kick them out of the league"

Oh lord

Obviously you missed my point. Boston guy and big Pats/Celts fan since the 70s.
    I was just throwing some outrageous crap out there hoping some knucklehead would take the bait and agree.

99% of any fanbase would trade the unparalleled success of the Pats over the last 20 years and all the dings that went with it.
    28-3 baby. Atl....How u doin??

DOM-Ganador

You know who might pull off a lameass stunt like this though? Just about any other coach in the league. I've been going back and forth with some Twitter followers and here's a short list of the sorts of sloppy, hackneyed, bungling cheating other teams have been guilty of:--Mike Tomlin trying to trip Jacoby Jones on a kick return--The Jets strength coach successfully tripping Nolan Carroll on a punt--Ben McAdoo using a walkie talkie during a game--Ben Roethlisberger using his cell phone on the sideline--Ray Farmer texting plays to the Browns sidelines--The Panthers heating up footballs at the Vikings outdoor stadium in December--The Ravens holding illegal padded practices for rookies and free agents--Brad Johnson paying the ball boys to doctor up the Super Bowl XXXVII footballs--Aaron Rodgers admitting he inflated footballs above the legal limit and hoped the refs didn't catch on--The Steelers using game balls that were virtually flat--The Colts and Falcons pumping crowd noise into their domes

--The Broncos winning back-to-back Super Bowls thanks to salary cap violations

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

Bruins gear. I don't think it was intentional this time, either.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Send Kraft to Palm Beach to get a massage. That will deflect the public until he gets a happy ending.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

LOVE how this team has become so desperate that they have to cheat against the 1-12 Bengals!