1. #1
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    La Lakers @ blazers

    Lakers -4.5 who you got? Whoís going to guard lebron and Anthony Davis?

  2. #2
    thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-15
    Posts: 826
    Betpoints: 1843

    trying to find a reason not to take the Lakers here...

  3. #3
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by thedenthead View Post
    trying to find a reason not to take the Lakers here...
    I just donít see who is going to defend lebron and Davis?

  4. #4
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    I liked lakers at the -3.5 last night when I saw the line. don't know now although lakers could roll them here. Portland known the shit the bed in these Friday spots

  5. #5
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Laker ML

  6. #6
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laker ML
    Gold pound the lakers

  7. #7
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Blazers they canít guard the lakers not even close

  8. #8
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,068
    Betpoints: 2385

    Love the Laker very happy about hows this teams is filling out. I grew up with Kareem Magic Ac Green kurt rambis Robert Horry Shaquille O'Neil Kobe Now lebron And Davis..happy

  9. #9
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    I canít see a reason in hell to bet Portland in the second half Iíll take the lakers +2 the lakers are a good second half team and Portland is losing on every end of the ball

  10. #10
    TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-17
    Posts: 410
    Betpoints: 200

    PORTLAND COVERS 2H. Be careful

  11. #11
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    PORTLAND COVERS 2H. Be careful
    Idk how you would think that bro did you watch that first half? They were beat on every end they donít have the height defense is not trying they are completely outmatched bro

  12. #12
    TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-17
    Posts: 410
    Betpoints: 200

    Tale of two halves bro. Honestly think blazers keep it within single digits. Rodney hood just tore his Achilles. The team is gonna ball out for him. Itís gonna be close. Last game of the night, lakers seem just TOO easy. I could be wrong

  13. #13
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Tale of two halves bro. Honestly think blazers keep it within single digits. Rodney hood just tore his Achilles. The team is gonna ball out for him. Itís gonna be close. Last game of the night, lakers seem just TOO easy. I could be wrong
    Iíd agree but NBA TV and ESPN games always seem to end in blowouts. Lebron is hot the lakers bench absolute shits on the blazers dame canít play every minute and nobody can guard Davis gl man

  14. #14
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Bro I have been a Portland fan forever. I have watched the Moda center flooded with warriors fans and I have watched them get there ass handed to them I drove from Seattle to see the western conference finals and watched them fall the fuk apart this squad is worse man

  15. #15
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,207
    Betpoints: 12233

    Lakers are money lately.. May wanna bet them every game if they stay healthy.. This team is good and covers especially if coming off a loss remember that .. They are a solid road team also..

    I've made some good pay dirt off these Lakers so far this year. Hope it keeps going..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...rs-2019120622/

  16. #16
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakers are money lately.. May wanna bet them every game if they stay healthy.. This team is good and covers especially if coming off a loss remember that .. They are a solid road team also..

    I've made some good pay dirt off these Lakers so far this year. Hope it keeps going..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...rs-2019120622/
    Jibby hit me with the yahoo sports road record of the lakers.

  17. #17
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Tale of two halves bro. Honestly think blazers keep it within single digits. Rodney hood just tore his Achilles. The team is gonna ball out for him. Itís gonna be close. Last game of the night, lakers seem just TOO easy. I could be wrong
    Tony sometimes it is that easy. This line lakers -4.5 was obviously to fukin easy if you watched the first half you knew they didnít stand a fukin chance. [url=https://imgflip.com/i/3ipbou]
    Points Awarded:

    JIBBBY gave pilebuck13 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,207
    Betpoints: 12233

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jibby hit me with the yahoo sports road record of the lakers.
    Pile I'll just post this for your entertainment not mine as I don't care, I'm done posting amounts as I'm on multiple books. Amounts never tell the true tail of Jibs bets.. . I'm pleased with this though and it did cash just now. ..

    Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/6/19 8:35pm NBA Basketball 524 Milwaukee Bucks -165* vs Los Angeles Clippers
    Pending 12/6/19 10:35pm NBA Basketball 527 Los Angeles Lakers -185* vs Portland Trail Blazers

  19. #19
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pile I'll just post this for your entertainment not mine as I don't care, I'm done posting amounts as I'm on multiple books. Amounts never tell the true tail of Jibs bets.. . I'm pleased with this though and it did cash just now. ..

    Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/6/19 8:35pm NBA Basketball 524 Milwaukee Bucks -165* vs Los Angeles Clippers
    Pending 12/6/19 10:35pm NBA Basketball 527 Los Angeles Lakers -185* vs Portland Trail Blazers
    you the man jibby

  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,207
    Betpoints: 12233

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    you the man jibby
    Pile you da man with that 5 grand hit above in that post of yours.. That's solid Pile!!! Keep it up!!

  21. #21
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,711
    Betpoints: 13568

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Tony sometimes it is that easy. This line lakers -4.5 was obviously to fukin easy if you watched the first half you knew they didn’t stand a fukin chance. [url=https://imgflip.com/i/3ipbou]
    buckles thats a lot of cash for a 2h

  22. #22
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 6,983
    Betpoints: 20757

    Blazers lost Hood for the season.

  23. #23
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    buckles thats a lot of cash for a 2h
    I get it in bro after that cash I profited small on the day

  24. #24
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,761
    Betpoints: 13452

    Buckers crushed it

  25. #25
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Buckers crushed it
    Got to get it in there like swim wear sometimes bro. If you watched the first half it was gonna take a miracle for the blazers to cover anything

  26. #26
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,761
    Betpoints: 13452

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Got to get it in there like swim wear sometimes bro. If you watched the first half it was gonna take a miracle for the blazers to cover anything
    Yeah I was at a show with the wife watching scores on my phone. It looked like a blowout. We ate a late dinner and I saw your bet. I couldn't ever pull the trigger on a bet that big at least not on a sporting event lol. Nice hit for sure

  27. #27
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Tony sometimes it is that easy. This line lakers -4.5 was obviously to fukin easy if you watched the first half you knew they didn’t stand a fukin chance. [url=https://imgflip.com/i/3ipbou]
    jealous your book even lets you bet this much. been getting rooster blocked big time this week at mine.

  28. #28
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Anyone named Anthony on your team is a great long term fade

    Proven 15 years

  29. #29
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,470
    Betpoints: 13458

    Wager Won 599786299-2 Win 12/6/19 10:35pm NBA Basketball 527 Los Angeles Lakers/Portland Trail Blazers 1st Quarter Over 58 +105*

  30. #30
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,470
    Betpoints: 13458

    Wager Won 599786299-1 Win 12/6/19 10:35pm NBA Basketball 527 Los Angeles Lakers 1st Quarter -1Ĺ +103* vs Portland Trail Blazers

Top