1. #1
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Washington Redskins

    This is how historically pathetic the NFC East is.
    The Washington Redskins can win the division at 7-9 providing they win out and the Cowboys brick their final three games.

    Unlikely yes, but we’re talking about the NFC East here.

    As a Giants fan I hang my head in shame.

  2. #2
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    I mean, I know they can.

    But I also know they can’t.

    And yes, this is the weakest division in football by a wide margin.

  3. #3
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    the only reason Garrett is still employed too. if they were out of the division race (and still out of the wildcard like they are) he would have been gone two weeks ago

  4. #4
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 507

    What a shit show the NFC East is. Cowboys wth the talent on that team should of had that division locked up weeks ago. Let's be honest though Nash Redskins have no chance of winning out wth that QB on the field.
    As a Jets fan the other team in NY the Guants are trying hard to make the Jets look like they have a clue. Ho back a few years and Giants have one of the worst records in all of football. What once was a proud organization in the Gmen now look lost.

  5. #5
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This is how historically pathetic the NFC East is.
    The Washington Redskins can win the division at 7-9 providing they win out and the Cowboys brick their final three games.

    Unlikely yes, but we’re talking about the NFC East here.

    As a Giants fan I hang my head in shame.
    get some fresh air Nash, you are trying too hard.

  6. #6
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 6,271
    Betpoints: 3386

    Problem is the skins won't go to lambeau and win. I'd love to see it. Dallas could easily lose out.

    Philly wins the division and loses first round to Seattle or SF.

  7. #7
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This is how historically pathetic the NFC East is.
    The Washington Redskins can win the division at 7-9 providing they win out and the Cowboys brick their final three games.

    Unlikely yes, but we’re talking about the NFC East here.

    As a Giants fan I hang my head in shame.
    Daniel jones best qb in the division.

  8. #8
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Daniel jones best qb in the division.
    Not sure bout all that now come on now. What has Jones done. Kid looks good at times and awful at times. Let see him play another half season before anything. Also the Danny Dimes nickname is comical..can the kid do something before we give him a nickname

  9. #9
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 41,242
    Betpoints: 6404

    How pissed would the world be if cowboys won a home playoff game at 7-9 against the say 13-3 49ers

  10. #10
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    How pissed would the world be if cowboys won a home playoff game at 7-9 against the say 13-3 49ers
    Seahawks did it a few years back if I remember correctly.

  11. #11
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    How pissed would the world be if cowboys won a home playoff game at 7-9 against the say 13-3 49ers
    you know its coming.

  12. #12
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 48,111
    Betpoints: 1510

    There's no way steve

  13. #13
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,328
    Betpoints: 16169

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    get some fresh air Nash, you are trying too hard.
    Pot meet kettle....clown show

  14. #14
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Daniel jones best qb in the division.
    Not yet. Soon though.
    He’s hurt right now, creaky ankle.
    Eli starts Monday night.

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I mean, I know they can.

    But I also know they can’t.

    And yes, this is the weakest division in football by a wide margin.
    Only reason the afc least isn’t equally as pathetic cause that one team from New England, forget their names.

  16. #16
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Daniel jones best qb in the division.
    Not a chance. Eli is. You’ll remember that Monday night.

  17. #17
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Pot meet kettle....clown show
    you doing okay bud?

    I sent you some chicken noodle soup in the mail along with a carton of tampons.

  18. #18
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only reason the afc least isn’t equally as pathetic cause that one team from New England, forget their names.
    Most years I’d agree with you, but Buffalo doesn’t suck this season. They demolished Dallas in Dallas and that ain’t their only good win. They’d be the best team in at least a couple divisions.

  19. #19
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Most years I’d agree with you, but Buffalo doesn’t suck this season. They demolished Dallas in Dallas and that ain’t their only good win. They’d be the best team in at least a couple divisions.
    I like Buffalo +6 this Sunday myself.

  20. #20
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I like Buffalo +6 this Sunday myself.
    Same. It’s Bills or nothing. I mean, would you lay double digits on Baltimore if the game was in Maryland? I would not.

  21. #21
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 3014

    every time poolside posts I can't help to always look at that woman's ass in his avatar...damn I belched!...


    PS...this thread will be officially over when the foreskins get destroyed by Green Bay this Sunday...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

  22. #22
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Haskins for MVP?

  23. #23
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Haskins for MVP?
    Nah if he didnt take the selfie with the fan he might of won but he aint humble enough yet maybe next year.

  24. #24
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    What a shit show the NFC East is. Cowboys wth the talent on that team should of had that division locked up weeks ago. Let's be honest though Nash Redskins have no chance of winning out wth that QB on the field.
    As a Jets fan the other team in NY the Guants are trying hard to make the Jets look like they have a clue. Ho back a few years and Giants have one of the worst records in all of football. What once was a proud organization in the Gmen now look lost.
    I’ll tell you exactly when the Giants organization went into the shitter is when they fired Coughlin in 2015 and replaced him with McAdoo and it’s been a dumpster fire ever since.
    Oh sure NYG went 11-5 despite McAdoo but he had no control over the players, before the Green Bay playoff game in 2017 when the players went on that ill advised yacht trip right before that WC game, got crushed by the Packers and have been 10-34 ever since.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Top