1. #36
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,622
    Betpoints: 346

    Why couldn't the Dolphins trade DeVante Parker along with everyone else?

  2. #37
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Why couldn't the Dolphins trade DeVante Parker along with everyone else?
    I dunno. He has really underachieved. I thought he was gonna be a beast coming out of college.

  3. #38
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Just like that eagles back in scoring range. Lol

  4. #39
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Looks like we all missed a easy over on this game

  5. #40
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Looks like we all missed a easy over on this game
    No doubt. Who freaking knew tho? I actually expected it to be low scoring which why I liked the points. lol

  6. #41
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Yah fuk this philly team I have never seen such a terrible defensive performance

  7. #42
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Wentz is terrible

    Phila is terrible

  8. #43
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wentz is terrible

    Phila is terrible
    Wentz is having a decent day this defense is absolutely embarrassing

  9. #44
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,622
    Betpoints: 346

    I'm getting beyond pissed here with the Eagles.

  10. #45
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Oh wow. Fish bout to take lead!! Lol

  11. #46
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm getting beyond pissed here with the Eagles.
    Yah I knew they were not a elite wrecking force but this is beyond terrible... I can take that cover and shove it up my ass ughhhh

  12. #47
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah I knew they were not a elite wrecking force but this is beyond terrible... I can take that cover and shove it up my ass ughhhh
    When i saw this I knew I had to be good. You kicked my ass on 2 games yesterday! Lol.

    We need to get on board one together for these afternoon games!!! Cardinals? Raiders or over?

  13. #48
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    When i saw this I knew I had to be good. You kicked my ass on 2 games yesterday! Lol.

    We need to get on board one together for these afternoon games!!! Cardinals? Raiders or over?
    Bro idk i played the rams Arizona over 47 the way todayís going Iím sure itís a good fade everyone....

  14. #49
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958

    Wow!

    they really needed this one and everyone was on them.

    FADE THE PUBLIC

  15. #50
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Wow!

    they really needed this one and everyone was on them.

    FADE THE PUBLIC
    I guess...someone should have told me that their defense stayed home today.

  16. #51
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Wow!

    they really needed this one and everyone was on them.

    FADE THE PUBLIC
    Everyone was on them? Hardly

  17. #52
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Everyone was on them? Hardly
    Yah idk where people get that idea who really knows the on paper backfired on me

  18. #53
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958

    What I SAID was, Banker....

    EVERYONE WAS ON THEM.

    Capiche?

  19. #54
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    What I SAID was, Banker....

    EVERYONE WAS ON THEM.

    Capiche?
    I mean it false but keep telling yourself that lie.

  20. #55
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958



    I will do that.


  21. #56
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 1,536
    Betpoints: 37378

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    What I SAID was, Banker....

    EVERYONE WAS ON THEM.

    Capiche?
    Ok so what about GB? Biggest public play of the day, did you “fade” them?

  22. #57
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958

    No, I did not.

  23. #58
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,757
    Betpoints: 1664

    It's like the Eagles want Jason Garret to keep his job lol

  24. #59
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 1,536
    Betpoints: 37378

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    No, I did not.
    Of course not, so what were your plays today? And plays tonight? Would love to tail that crystal ball, thanks!

  25. #60
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958

    Sure thing Todd.

    I was on Baltimore -6 in NFL which lost.

    Tonight I am on Wake Forest +12 (-110) in Men's College Hoops. Arizona is over ranked right now and not covering spreads, this trend will continue, not to mention that their star Nico Mannion got a little banged up last game. Plus, their 3 point defense is not very good, and Wake loves to shoot the three.

    Todd, when you place that bet tailing me, tell your bookie Stevie sent ya.

    Todd - I'm here to help man.


  26. #61
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,687
    Betpoints: 362

    Terrible they were up 28-14

  27. #62
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 1,536
    Betpoints: 37378

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Sure thing Todd.

    I was on Baltimore -6 in NFL which lost.

    Tonight I am on Wake Forest +12 (-110) in Men's College Hoops. Arizona is over ranked right now and not covering spreads, this trend will continue, not to mention that their star Nico Mannion got a little banged up last game. Plus, their 3 point defense is not very good, and Wake loves to shoot the three.

    Todd, when you place that bet tailing me, tell your bookie Stevie sent ya.

    Todd - I'm here to help man.

    My bookie’s name is actually Steve, he’s more of a Steve-O though - Wake it is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

  28. #63
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,589
    Betpoints: 5958

    Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    My bookieís name is actually Steve, heís more of a Steve-O though - Wake it is.
    Fellas, I went 3-0 in the Wooden Legacy Championship.

    As I always say, I cannot make the bets for you.


First 12
Top