slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

High level boxing

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Slayer why was England in play big dogs chasing such a low total, only 146... vs. NZ today? Prematch they fav -120 after winning toss.

slayer14

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Slayer why was England in play big dogs chasing such a low total, only 146... vs. NZ today? Prematch they fav -120 after winning toss.

They won the super over

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    They won the super over
    Yeah I know genius. No offense but I had a feeling you would give me stupid answer. Have to google the match details now.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Rain affected match like 10 or 11 overs

slayer14

High level South African 20 20 cricket on now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

both super rich youtube masterminds

good fight

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

The boxing purists will happily tell you these guys don't belong in the ring, yada, yada, yada. I've watched a lot of boxing and these kids can bang. Both in excellent shape and put on a real good fight. I don't know either of them from a hole in the wall except what I've read recently but it's nice to finally see one of these celebrity spectacles turn into a real boxing match.

All of that said, either one would get their lights turned out by an average pro (especially Paul, the way he carries his hands so low...he's not quick enough to emulate Roy Jones back in the day - obviously) but I enjoyed the highlights. I think for those who have followed their trash talking leading up to the fight have to feel like they got their money's worth.

BTW, that was not a slip, ref got it wrong. Paul took a knee knowing he got knocked down but then realized the ref called it a push (slip) and got to his feet right away once he knew.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    The boxing purists will happily tell you these guys don't belong in the ring, yada, yada, yada. I've watched a lot of boxing and these kids can bang. Both in excellent shape and put on a real good fight. I don't know either of them from a hole in the wall except what I've read recently but it's nice to finally see one of these celebrity spectacles turn into a real boxing match.

All of that said, either one would get their lights turned out by an average pro (especially Paul, the way he carries his hands so low...he's not quick enough to emulate Roy Jones back in the day - obviously) but I enjoyed the highlights. I think for those who have followed their trash talking leading up to the fight have to feel like they got their money's worth.

BTW, that was not a slip, ref got it wrong. Paul took a knee knowing he got knocked down but then realized the ref called it a push (slip) and got to his feet right away once he knew.
    great analysis, it was an excellent fight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson