flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What you said, you pathetic loser, was this: "BS line. Tampa wins outright". Do not try to deny it. I do not care what you meant. You ran your big mouth and you are going to own up to it. I am sure you can post a few winning tickets that you made up. I am also sure that you numerous losing tickets just disappear into thin air. All I want is for you numerous lying peons in here to start owning up to your posts and start to have a little accountability. You people are the laughing stock of the Sports Forum World. Now are you still going to deny what you posted, or are you going to admit that you were just mouthing off. Only a complete and total moron would take Tampa Bay straight up. Name your price, and God help you if you do not pay up.
    Not to mention you should be thinking Tampa or nothing in regard to this matchup

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Laker always looking ahead
    Bad gambler
    Only sharps look ahead. Props to Laker

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

Other than Kansas City laying 4.5 I think it was in Jacksonville week one, I have the Packers here as the best play of the year excluding the Patriots. I already hit it when I saw the -3 set and just couldn't believe it wasn't around -6, I would think it closes around 4.5 but I see the points you are all making.

I hope those stay true to support the Chargers because I'm going after it and I have the Packers winning by two touchdowns. I see Adams is practicing for Green Bay as well, and the history between these teams is the Packers always beat them, but as has been said the line does seem really off to me.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Other than Kansas City laying 4.5 I think it was in Jacksonville week one, I have the Packers here as the best play of the year excluding the Patriots. I already hit it when I saw the -3 set and just couldn't believe it wasn't around -6, I would think it closes around 4.5 but I see the points you are all making.

I hope those stay true to support the Chargers because I'm going after it and I have the Packers winning by two touchdowns. I see Adams is practicing for Green Bay as well, and the history between these teams is the Packers always beat them, but as has been said the line does seem really off to me.
    The ‘best play of the year’ will never be a road favorite receiving 90% of the bets while Vegas refuses to move the line off three. I don’t care what two teams are playing, this scenario is never the best play of the year.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT here !

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

GB was -5 in KC.
    Rivers>Matt Moore obv
    But the rbs about the same (maybe Gordon/Eck a bit better
    The wrs about equal.
    Kelce better but Hunter Henry no slouch.
    Maybe LA def better than kc.
    KC better coach.
    KC 100% better home field.
    Davante Adams possibly back.

So yeah fishy line for sure that every square will be on. The chargers are just so bad this year tho. How do you blow the game in Tennessee like that? And they honestly should have lost to the bears last week but the bears gave them that game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if this game was a prime time game then the fix would probably be in

Zebras will no doubt try to keep this game close

but since it is not prime time I think the NFL will let the Packers win

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This is just as fishy as Oakland +4.5 vs Green Bay two weeks back. And we all know how that game went down. Chargers may seem like the "sharp" play but they are just so bad it's hard not to take the obvious play.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

with mahomes out, a kc loss with sd win puts sd back in contention for division, record 3-5 not been pretty but the lions & titans games fumbled at goal line and blew 10 pt lead vs hou

that said i feel rodgers will pick em apart like last time

plus a new OC who will have gb today and oak thurs... theyre gonna need tds and get turnovers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There's only one thing to look at here to be honest...

Can GB get pressure on Rivers throughout the game?

If Yes... GB is your play.

If No... Chargers is your play.

Rivers has looked like sh#$ when he doesn't have time.

But I do agree with most... the line looks VERY ODD.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rivers will toss 3 tds vs this overrated defense.

Melvin Gordon should rebound.

Keenan Allen.

Ppl think Packers secondary so good. Their number 1 corner is Jaire Alexander. Guy got shredded by Amari Cooper, who isn't even a tier 1 WR, for like 250 yards. That was man to man coverage all game FYI.

I think Chargers have a chance to win this game.

GB doesn't feel like an NFC powerhouse to me.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Gb slow start

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

It's early

First 12