2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Gmen defense is so bad. Lucky for them so is philly and Dallas is coached by a buffoon!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    Started off so bad, but are playing a lot better now.
    Not 1985 Bears better, but good enough to keep the offense in the game.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah but dude yall lost at home to the Panthers....

how does that happen?
    The Cowboys lost to the Jets,
    Yeah, those Jets.
    How does this happen?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

1) NE
    2) KC
    3) N.O.
    4) SF

This is how they roll out.
    Also teams identifiable by 2 letters.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

KC is the 2nd best team. Always go with the best QB when trying to decide which NFL team to bet on, and Mahomes is the best behind Brady.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I got the Saints. Being able to do it with Teddy shows they are a complete team. It should have been them last year against the Pats, and that hasn’t changed. Thomas is a stud. And Lattimore shuts down teams top threat. The stats would favor the Niners, but they don’t scare me on offense. Saints outscore them.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The Dodgers

stevenash

^@Cuse.
    And Kamara.
    I got the Saints #3, SF #2.

And people when the Chiefs learn the definition of defense then talk to me.
    KC has one of the best home field advantages in the game and just dropped their second straight in Arrowhead. (Colts and Texans)
    Now they go to Mile High and if they don't wake up Denver will teach them the definition of defense.

Then I bet Mr. Rodgers with his WR1 Davonte Adams back in tow and his three kiddy receiver named Mo and Jones out of the backfield pass silly on them in their own backyard too.

After that can that sorry ass KC pass defense slow down Thielen and a suddenly very rejuvenated and happy Diggs not to mention slow down Cook in the backfield.
    And for those who like to shit on Cousins he is after all the third highest rated QB so far this way, but I'm sure you'll all spin something anti-Cousins your way.
    No Kirk is not an elite, I'm not saying he's the second coming of Bart Starr and I really think some of you hate on Kirk because he's overpaid, riddle me this, would you turn down that deal by sayin "no thanks Mr. Owner sir, I can't accept all this money".

Oh sure Mahomes will torch the Titans, but Mahomes doesn't play defense and KC still has to face soon to be Hall of Fame QB Brady, and even though (my personal favorite) Mr. Rivers is pushing 40 he's still getting done on a regular basis and it would be a major crime if he doesn't get into the Hall,and you know Phillip Rivers and his receivers can't wait to play them too. Not once but twice yet. There could be close to 90 points scored in each of those two KC/LAC games.

And when it's all said and done and there's nothing left to say or do at the end of December some of you will have that dumbfounded look on your face while uttering these words "How can Kansas City wind up 10 and 6 after that 4 and 0 start."

Real simple answer. Learn some pass defense.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Rams

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Rams
    didn’t they lose to Jameis Crab Legs ?

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Alabama

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I think NO is the most complete team. They can pass, run and play defense. Not sure you can really say that about any other team in the NFL right now. NE's passing game is pretty sketchy, but wouldn't surprise me if Gronk comes back for the playoff run. I don't trust Garapollo, that team is just like the Bears, great defense, nice running game but don't trust the QB to make plays in a big game.

There really isn't an obvious top three. If I had to choose #2 I'd probably say KC just because when that offense is healthy it will cover up all their weaknesses on defense. Seahawks could be a sleeper, still not sure their defense is there but Wilson covers up a lot. They get Reed back, so lets see if they can get the pass rush going. Still not totally sold on GB, think they need another WR, and don't trust their run defense. I still think if Cowboys get fully healthy they will be tough as they have a great offensive line and the defense is nice. NE probably makes the Super Bowl because they will have home field and don't see anyone going beating Brady at home.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think NO is the most complete team. They can pass, run and play defense. Not sure you can really say that about any other team in the NFL right now. NE's passing game is pretty sketchy, but wouldn't surprise me if Gronk comes back for the playoff run. I don't trust Garapollo, that team is just like the Bears, great defense, nice running game but don't trust the QB to make plays in a big game.

There really isn't an obvious top three. If I had to choose #2 I'd probably say KC just because when that offense is healthy it will cover up all their weaknesses on defense. Seahawks could be a sleeper, still not sure their defense is there but Wilson covers up a lot. They get Reed back, so lets see if they can get the pass rush going. Still not totally sold on GB, think they need another WR, and don't trust their run defense. I still think if Cowboys get fully healthy they will be tough as they have a great offensive line and the defense is nice. NE probably makes the Super Bowl because they will have home field and don't see anyone going beating Brady at home.
    You being awful fukkin harsh on Jimmy G don’t ya think bro??

He ain’t no savior but lumping him in with trubisky is rough! Trubisky has way better weapons on the outside imo., I wouldn’t be worried bout jimmy G blowing a big game. Think he makes the accurate throws needed to keep chains moving for the run game. Previous years trubisky would do this with his legs but seems like he has abandoned that part his game which really limits his usefulness!!

If we gonna give mahomes a pass cause his weapons banged up shouldn’t we do sane with pats passing game? When dorcett, Edelman, Gordon all healthy they don’t need gronk imo. They also getting that rookie they like off the IL soon!

When Adams healthy I think pack wrs are fine. They all big which I think works well for Rodgers. Run d definitely a issue but no more so than the chiefs and packs offense plays much more complimentary than kc. As in pack offense isn’t all home run, they take shots but they also run the ball and give the d a rest. Reid doesn’t seem interested in helping his defense any! Lol.

Seattle d def lacking but Wilson has went from solid to mother fukkin elite! Speaking of lacking weapons! Russ makes everyone better from the oline to his wrs!!

Cowboys just never winning shit with Jerry’s ginger puppet running the show! Talent wise there probably not a better roster. If there is it might be Vikings but they missing the QB! Cousins looks great vs crap defenses, then he faces a top 10 unit and it UGLY!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

You being awful fukkin harsh on Jimmy G don’t ya think bro??

He ain’t no savior but lumping him in with trubisky is rough! Trubisky has way better weapons on the outside imo., I wouldn’t be worried bout jimmy G blowing a big game. Think he makes the accurate throws needed to keep chains moving for the run game. Previous years trubisky would do this with his legs but seems like he has abandoned that part his game which really limits his usefulness!!

If we gonna give mahomes a pass cause his weapons banged up shouldn’t we do sane with pats passing game? When dorcett, Edelman, Gordon all healthy they don’t need gronk imo. They also getting that rookie they like off the IL soon!

When Adams healthy I think pack wrs are fine. They all big which I think works well for Rodgers. Run d definitely a issue but no more so than the chiefs and packs offense plays much more complimentary than kc. As in pack offense isn’t all home run, they take shots but they also run the ball and give the d a rest. Reid doesn’t seem interested in helping his defense any! Lol.

Seattle d def lacking but Wilson has went from solid to mother fukkin elite! Speaking of lacking weapons! Russ makes everyone better from the oline to his wrs!!

Cowboys just never winning shit with Jerry’s ginger puppet running the show! Talent wise there probably not a better roster. If there is it might be Vikings but they missing the QB! Cousins looks great vs crap defenses, then he faces a top 10 unit and it UGLY!!
    The big loss for pats is Wynn, he looked great at left tackle, we all know how bad new house is.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The big loss for pats is Wynn, he looked great at left tackle, we all know how bad new house is.
    Kc oline banged up too. Is he out for year?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    true

49ers would kick the shit out of the Patriots and probably end Tom Brady’s career.

Just imagine if Thomas, Buckner, or Bosa got their hands on Brady.

It’s game over.
    Not saying it couldn't happen, but 20 years and 20 games per year and its happened once, so …

Wynn will be huge addition when he returns.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Kc oline banged up too. Is he out for year?
    No he is suppose to return.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Not saying it couldn't happen, but 20 years and 20 games per year and its happened once, so …

Wynn will be huge addition when he returns.
    What’s up brother?

Why even try with Bear? Only a moron would say what he did in that post you quoted. Nobody can touch Brady he gets ball out too fast!!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

49ers

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

It's looking a lot like pats niners Super Bowl

I mean like a lot ...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seahawks

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seahawks
    U really think hawks could beat niners Harry

I think saints or packers would have a better shot

But watching this panther gm they have an insane d

Them and the pats ...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Seattle will split reg season this year and we will meet again in Playoffs

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seattle will split reg season this year and we will meet again in Playoffs
    I can see that but highly doubt hawks win the playoff gm

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I can see that but highly doubt hawks win the playoff gm
    All depends on where it is and Injuries at that point. By end of season Metcalf will be in playoff form along with lockette and with Carson and Penny we have enough Offense but SFs D is brutal so again all depends on Health of both teams we have had some great playoff games against each other in the Past

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

SF is taking Panthers to the woodshed.
    Dominating on D and running wild.

I want no part of this team right now.

Neutral field vs. N.E. under a FG I would think.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

Ya this pass rush is just stupid

Bosa is a beast

I told u he shoulda went first over Murray

They r the new legion of boom

If they get homefield it's over

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SF might be best team now

simply amazing

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

Ted Nugent blows AZZ. N.E. going on 4th and 7 and 4th and 4 already to keep Teddy off the field.
    We all know they will need a FG at some point in the playoffs.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

San Fran has benefited (just like the Pats) from play some of the worse teams/QBs in the NFL. San Fran offense ranks towards the bottom in every WR category. It hasn't hurt them because they've played some bad offensive teams. Take away the TE (leading catcher) and stack the box and San Fran will struggle to move the ball.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    San Fran has benefited (just like the Pats) from play some of the worse teams/QBs in the NFL. San Fran offense ranks towards the bottom in every WR category. It hasn't hurt them because they've played some bad offensive teams. Take away the TE (leading catcher) and stack the box and San Fran will struggle to move the ball.
    They just got sanders so they r better off now

First 12