DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

How many of you bought KAEPERNICK'S new Nike jersey?

The Nike "Icon Jersey" sold out in hours.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

No funds

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    No funds
    Same

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Does it rip easy like it’s sneakers?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Socks to match?

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-22-19 at 02:00 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Ebay is probably flooded with scalpers right now selling them for double the price.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Ebay is probably flooded with scalpers right now selling them for double the price.

Yeah but the suckers are the ones buying them

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The a$$holes supporting this guy can't even afford to but the jersey... where the hell are they getting the money from?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

do you get a bottle of vagacil with it?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I bought it

its long so my wife used it as a night shirt.

I had morning wood, and my dick broke right through the back of that shirt as we were waking up in spoon position

exploded the shirt

both my wife and I got knee sprains

I think we are both going to just go Pro now

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The a$$holes supporting this guy can't even afford to but the jersey... where the hell are they getting the money from?
    Are you serious? Folks with money are siding with Kaep.

That jersey is butt ugly though. Looks like it was made in someones garage?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

The irony of this jersey is almost too much to bare. A guy who "cares so much about injustice" is making money from a company who uses sweat shops, filled with human rights violations, to make the jersey that is supposed to symbolize awareness for human rights "for all". You seriously can't make this shit up.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Guy is trash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

I do not support ghetto trash

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It looks like the same one that he had before from another manufacturer. I think they sold out last fall.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

He has more notoriety than you.

He has more money than you.

He has more formal education than you.

He has better-looking girlfriends than you.

etc.

But he's ghetto?

Muthafucka, shut the fuk up.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MadTiger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The jerseys sold out quick

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

He meant well chose method incorrectly no big deal. Then refused to accept his error in judgement big deal. Many million of Americans do same routine. He's normal.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

no i didnt buy it

im a straight male and do not want *** stains on the back of an overpriced shirt

TheMoneyShot

Jerseys sold out quick because they only made 100 of them.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    no i didnt buy it

im a straight male and do not want *** stains on the back of an overpriced shirt
    Rudy, you can always take the jersey off before the ropes hit your back.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

I am not a Kaepernick fan, but why are your comments always racist?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They are selling for $200-$400 on Ebay.

TheMoneyShot

Can someone please explain to me.... what rights movement or any movement Kaepernick made???

I'm actually being serious... because only movement he made.... was how to fuk up your career.

Mac4Lyfe

Jerseys sold out quick because they only made 100 of them.
    There are those who still dislike Kaepernick for shining a light on issues of racial injustice and will continue to denigrate him.
    But to paraphrase the immortal words of Colorado business owner Stephen Martin, who was forced to close his sporting goods store after he refused to carry any Nike items because of its relationship with Kaepernick, perhaps there are quite a few Kaepernick supporters out there.

I really don't understand that folks on both sides of issues can't just agree to disagree? This is America. People have the right to do what the fuk they want to do. Stop getting mad at people doing shit that you don't like. All you can do is do you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

As JJ would say, you're a focking jerk off if you own and wear one of those cheesy ugly Crappernick jerseys.. Burn em!!

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Hopefully they didn't use the kid who stitched Zion's shoe to make these.

Mac4Lyfe

Can someone please explain to me.... what rights movement or any movement Kaepernick made???I'm actually being serious... because only movement he made.... was how to fuk up your career.
    Are you really serious? Have you looked at the organizations he's helped lately? He put his money where his mouth is. Not too many people can say the same thing. All this "me too", "I'm with her/him", "lean in", has increased awareness (good or bad) to many issues.

How about the one HUGE issue he shed light??? Unarmed black men being shot dead by cops? In case you haven't been paying attention, there was like 1 black guy a week getting shot on camera. Fast forward today and I really haven't heard of too many the last few months. Now did Kaep become the savior of black youth? No, but it sure seems like police are at least thinking twice before they start shooting people in the ass.

DwightShrute

There are those who still dislike Kaepernick for shining a light on issues of racial injustice and will continue to denigrate him.
    But to paraphrase the immortal words of Colorado business owner Stephen Martin, who was forced to close his sporting goods store after he refused to carry any Nike items because of its relationship with Kaepernick, perhaps there are quite a few Kaepernick supporters out there.

I really don't understand that folks on both sides of issues can't just agree to disagree? This is America. People have the right to do what the fuk they want to do. Stop getting mad at people doing shit that you don't like. All you can do is do you.
    Not accurate. They dislike him because he put himself ahead of the game of football. He wore socks with cops being depicted as pigs. He made a mockery of the national anthem. He disrespect the game, his teammates and the fans. He injected politics into his workplace. He's a race baiter. People are tired of assholes like that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i hope he is growing that hair for LOCKS OF LOVE

otherwise i will think a CHIA pet endorsement is in his near future\\

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Not accurate. They dislike him because he put himself ahead of the game of football. He wore socks with cops being depicted as pigs. He made a mockery of the national anthem. He disrespect the game, his teammates and the fans. He injected politics into his workplace. He's a race baiter. People are tired of assholes like that.
    Please Dwight. He did NOT make a mockery of the anthem because he sat/kneeled? Come on man. Have you seen how many other people do not stand when the anthem is played? Who gives a shit? I see people at morning mass that won't kneel or stand either. Are they trying to put themselves ahead of Jesus? Why should anyone care? Stop letting the media move you emotionally. First you say it's not accurate that he didn't shine a light on issues but then you said he injected politics? What is it? The dude is black and white. What race is he baiting???

You are obviously tired of him BUT there's obviously a lot of people who agree with him. So who's right?

DwightShrute

Please Dwight. He did NOT make a mockery of the anthem because he sat/kneeled? Come on man. Have you seen how many other people do not stand when the anthem is played? Who gives a shit? I see people at morning mass that won't kneel or stand either. Are they trying to put themselves ahead of Jesus? Why should anyone care? Stop letting the media move you emotionally. First you say it's not accurate that he didn't shine a light on issues but then you said he injected politics? What is it? The dude is black and white. What race is he baiting???

You are obviously tired of him BUT there's obviously a lot of people who agree with him. So who's right?
    He protested. Big difference. We aren't talking about Fred in section C row 18 seat 45. We don't care if Fred sits, stands, sings along, goes to drink a beer or uses the time to drop a deuce. We are talking about a QB on the team who wears socks depicting police as pigs and supports the terrorist group BLM who march down the streets chanting "fry them like bacon". Remember the pre-game shows spending time on this rather than talking about football stuff? Remember the fans booing the players who protested during the anthem? Booing their own team? Remember the ratings falling?

If you tune in to watch NFL FOX Sunday and Bradshaw kneels, for whatever cause, I care. I don't wanna see it. I am tuning in to watch the pregame show. Not to see a protest. If the cameraman or make-up girl kneels to support a terrorist organization behind the camera, I don't care.

Where does it stop Mac? Another player wants to protest the rainforest, another Global warming, another the Icelandic Snow Owl and one supports Antifa. It would be more of a circus than a football game. People are there in person and watching on TV to watch football. Simple as that. Show some fukking respect for all those that helped make you a millionaire and leave the protests out of it.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-22-19 at 04:55 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

NBA star Karl-Anthony Towns was looking to make a fashion statement on Rodeo Drive on Monday ... so he busted out a Colin Kaepernick jersey!

The 7'0" center for the Minnesota Timberwolves was doing some shopping in Beverly Hills (he had a giant Louis Vuitton bag in his hand), where our photog spotted the giant #7 jersey walking down the street.

"Kap's the man," the 23-year-old told us.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

What an asshole. Guy could have played in NFL (despite poor performance). Instead, chose not to.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Towns is a loser

12 Last