1. #1
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,318
    Betpoints: 262

    College hoops not going well today...

    Need a W here

    Laying 3 w UNLV

    Time for a bounce back after IndiSt.

    Team putting up points vs BYU, IL, HA lately so they can score in bunches...1 possession spread should cover

  2. #2
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Rebs suck bro, why you playing them?

    These Xmas day end of little tourney games always tough to figure out., i passed on everything this far, Indiana st w the points is tempting, they lost to tcu by 20 at tcu not long ago, Id think this team too tough to get blown out twice by a decent not great tcu team.

  3. #3
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,047
    Betpoints: 17184

    Got housed on Rebs as well...Christmas sucks.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #4
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,318
    Betpoints: 262

    Buvknell shooting 80% from 3s

    Rebs 35% from field lol

  5. #5
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,318
    Betpoints: 262

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Rebs suck bro, why you playing them?

    These Xmas day end of little tourney games always tough to figure out., i passed on everything this far, Indiana st w the points is tempting, they lost to tcu by 20 at tcu not long ago, Id think this team too tough to get blown out twice by a decent not great tcu team.
    I cleaned up w Indiana State ML but saw the Rebs play better perimiter D so figured they'd maybe shut down a team like Bucknell that relies on 3s

    Instead their perimeter d sucks

  6. #6
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I cleaned up w Indiana State ML but saw the Rebs play better perimiter D so figured they'd maybe shut down a team like Bucknell that relies on 3s

    Instead their perimeter d sucks
    Indiana st been money this tourney. I played them 1st half and game for tonight. Tcu smoked them a few weeks ago, dont see that happening again on a neutral floor.

  7. #7
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,318
    Betpoints: 262

    Fukkin fav loses by 40 points lol

    Line 147.5

    Dog puts up 100 themselves

    What a shitshow

    Over 233 lakers...need points

  8. #8
    QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 6,837
    Betpoints: 999

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Indiana st been money this tourney. I played them 1st half and game for tonight. Tcu smoked them a few weeks ago, don’t see that happening again on a neutral floor.
    I agree. This is the tournament championships. Indy State will come to play. Too many points for TCU to cover 2nd time in a row.

  9. #9
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I agree. This is the tournament championships. Indy State will come to play. Too many points for TCU to cover 2nd time in a row.
    Mfers better figure something out on offense or it gonna get ugly. They got more turnovers than baskets,

  10. #10
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,318
    Betpoints: 262

    There wont be 100 points scored here in championship game lol

  11. #11
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There wont be 100 points scored here in championship game lol
    Sycamores bigs are freaking stiffs, every time they get a touch they turn it over or put up a brick then get schooled on defensive end right after.

  12. #12
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,216
    Betpoints: 43

    this fats guy seems very smart

    im gonna try to be his friend

  13. #13
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    God that was about as sloppy I seen any valley team play this year. Turnovers and missed fts the difference.

  14. #14
    Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-15
    Posts: 402
    Betpoints: 24

    I'm hurting big today. Have lost every single college b-ball game...Just a Christmas massacre.

  15. #15
    Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-15
    Posts: 402
    Betpoints: 24

    534699537-1 12/25/18 7:54pm $385.00 $350.00 Pending 12/25/18 9:00pm College Basketball 607 Indiana State +11 -110* vs TCU
    Just ugly......

  16. #16
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Sycamores hanging tough around the number, might still be ok!!! Somehow!

Top