jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pros already looking at the night game

What we do and we break down every part of it and come up with a solution that could be beneficial financially

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

JJ it's clear you've been smoking those joints in your Avatar picture..

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Halos

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    JJ it's clear you've been smoking those joints in your Avatar picture..
    Those are joints? Man, I'm outta touch. I had no idea what they were.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby is an expert

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

got some angles

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pro’s don’t give 2 fukks about the stand alone Sunday night game.. sure if while capping the entire card they see value in that game they play it like any other. Only us degenerate fukks are trying to convince ourselves there a good play so we can have action!!!

I’m certainly guilty of this at times, not today only cause been moving all weekend and these lousy cable fukks wouldn’t install my shit till Tuesday so I cant watch anyways! Guess I could stream but we still busy getting everything unpacked and new house set up.

That why I havnt been posting plays this weekend, have only made a few myself and havnt had the time to put in it takes me to properly cap entire card. I might make some plays just off top of my head but I will not post a play that hasn’t been properly capped. I take posting plays as a huge responsibility and would never recommend a play I don’t feel confident I capped to best of my ability as i know some guys have enough respect for me to tail blindly.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

What are you betting, JJ?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pro’s don’t give 2 fukks about the stand alone Sunday night game.. sure if while capping the entire card they see value in that game they play it like any other. Only us degenerate fukks are trying to convince ourselves there a good play so we can have action!!!

I’m certainly guilty of this at times, not today only cause been moving all weekend and these lousy cable fukks wouldn’t install my shit till Tuesday so I cant watch anyways! Guess I could stream but we still busy getting everything unpacked and new house set up.

That why I havnt been posting plays this weekend, have only made a few myself and havnt had the time to put in it takes me to properly cap entire card. I might make some plays just off top of my head but I will not post a play that hasn’t been properly capped. I take posting plays as a huge responsibility and would never recommend a play I don’t feel confident I capped to best of my ability as i know some guys have enough respect for me to tail blindly.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I took a break from the house just so I could tell you this so you didn’t knock my poster of month ranking cause these 4 days !! I’m dead serious baldy, Be back to business as usual by Tuesday!! Don’t you penetrate with my ranking!!