1. #36
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I hope so. The Danes were overdue to concede and overdue to lose.
    Nice analysis.

  2. #37
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    Goooooooollll!!! 1-1!!!

    Aussie Aussie...Auzzie, Oi Oi Oi!!!

    Points Awarded:

    ChuckyTheGoat gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #38
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Sidebar comment:

    * Surprised at how long the time-delay is on TV feed. Live results a good 50seconds ahead of TV feed. Noteworthy, if you're live-betting.

  4. #39
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,661
    Betpoints: 1689

    Shitting myself here. Way too stressful.

  5. #40
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,055
    Betpoints: 7624

    The socceroos have played a tremendous match.

  6. #41
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,661
    Betpoints: 1689

    And I'm so happy they took Kruse off but where in the utter f is Cahill??????????? Bloody friggen hell already.

  7. #42
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,661
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The socceroos have played a tremendous match.
    They definitely have but as you know the beauty and the pain of this game is one quick tap of the foot or head can change the entire result. And it bloody sucks when it's your team that cops the loss. Fingers crossed they have enough time to get one more.
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  8. #43
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    Would jump on Australia +0.5 vs. Peru asap. Took the Aussies straight after the France game...along with Aussies +0.5 in this match.

    @Jibbby giving you a good chance of profit cause I have all the + handicap dogs today. Peru +0.75 and Croatia +0.5 pending.

    It's not throwing darts at all. LOL

  9. #44
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    draw not all bad for australia, if france beats peru they will need to beat peru last game and have france beat denmark, draw keeps them alive at least to advance

  10. #45
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    Josť Mourinho picked France and Australia advancing in this group btw.

  11. #46
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,055
    Betpoints: 7624

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    draw not all bad for australia, if france beats peru they will need to beat peru last game and have france beat denmark, draw keeps them alive at least to advance
    Yeah but if France wins today them and Denmark will gladly draw

  12. #47
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 21,695
    Betpoints: 1122

    Another shitty soccer game

  13. #48
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 2,722
    Betpoints: 2544

    Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Another shitty soccer game
    Considering the fact it's the most played and most watched sport in the world...the problem is probably not the game, but you.

  14. #49
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    australia is gonna be out now unless peru gets something against france

    draw in denmark france will be like -200 if france beats peru

  15. #50
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Shari, Aussies played well. Feel like they should have won. As for Cahill...why even bring him if he's not going to play as late attacking sub?

  16. #51
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah but if France wins today them and Denmark will gladly draw
    it's not easy that teams can set the game up for a draw, australia still has a chance at least just need beat peru and some help

  17. #52
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    australia is gonna be out now unless peru gets something against france

    draw in denmark france will be like -200 if france beats peru

    no way u will never see a -200 draw line in the world cup maybe some lower teir leagues where a draw is arranged but not the world cup draw will be +200

  18. #53
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 21,695
    Betpoints: 1122

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Considering the fact it's the most played and most watched sport in the world...the problem is probably not the game, but you.
    Another shitty post

  19. #54
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no way u will never see a -200 draw line in the world cup maybe some lower teir leagues where a draw is arranged but not the world cup draw will be +200
    you do quite a bit was a game 8 years ago it was over -200 but it ended 1-0 mexico uruguay

    cant think of something like that 4 years ago though, but it can happen in the 3rd game

  20. #55
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    you do quite a bit was a game 8 years ago it was over -200 but it ended 1-0 mexico uruguay

    cant think of something like that 4 years ago though, but it can happen in the 3rd game
    i can guarantee u the draw will be plus money in france denmark game

  21. #56
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Trinity is correct. 3rd group game lines adjust quite a bit based on need.

  22. #57
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i can guarantee u the draw will be plus money in france denmark game
    if france wins against peru id definitely bet the draw is - something, maybe not 200 because the names on the jersey

    if they both have 4 points then it will be lower than usual but plus money IMO

  23. #58
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Not saying that it makes that 3rd result a sure thing. But those lines adjust for sure.

  24. #59
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Not saying that it makes that 3rd result a sure thing. But those lines adjust for sure.
    exactly, like i was saying that game 8 years ago uruguay won 1-0 and everyone thought it would be 0-0 for sure

  25. #60
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,498
    Betpoints: 24845

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    exactly, like i was saying that game 8 years ago uruguay won 1-0 and everyone thought it would be 0-0 for sure
    Right. The lines move quite a bit. Bettor's responsibility to sort it out + make sense of it.

  26. #61
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    france -120 draw +215 denmark +350

    somewhere in that range

  27. #62
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 57,757
    Betpoints: 9225

    That was a stressful game. Shoulda coulda woulda won if one of those opportunities were taken. Would have been awesome to see Tim Cahill come on near the end and finish one off.


    Guess Aussies have to go for Peru to beat France now to have the best chance to move on.

  28. #63
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    If France beat Peru. Against Denmark they might even rest starters having 6 points.


  29. #64
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 57,757
    Betpoints: 9225

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    If France beat Peru. Against Denmark they might even rest starters having 6 points.

    Agree. They won't care too much who they play coming out of group D so wont be desperate to top group.


    Lets go Peru. Make this your all out match.

  30. #65
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,661
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shari, Aussies played well. Feel like they should have won. As for Cahill...why even bring him if he's not going to play as late attacking sub?
    That’s exactly the same question every Aussie, anyone who bet on them, commentators, current and past players from various teams, Tim Cahill himself and even Danish commentators are asking. All those crosses in the 2h - I think double than Denmark... fair enough he may or have scored but who else would you want out there for that?! Absolutely can’t believe it and it’ll definitely be the main talking point here tomorrow. Even if they still drew or even lost at least if he was friggen out there we could say ok we gave it everything!! Saving him for the next WC maybe??? Good luck to Van Marwijk the next time he steps off a plane in Oz

  31. #66
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,060
    Betpoints: 11790

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    LB I'm throwing darts with you tomorrow bud.. Upsets I sense, it's time. Favorites have been hitting to often lately.. Going small $50 bets on all dogs tomorrow.. Hoping a couple of these bets stick.. Even if one sticks I won't take a hit.. I think it's time for a dog or two to land.. We'll see????

    POSTING PENDING on your thread LB... Rudy keeping me honest here.. ..

    $50.00 $159.00 Pending 6/21/18 8:00am FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 201 Australia (World Cup) +318* vs Denmark (World Cup)

    $50.00 $275.00 Pending 6/21/18 11:00am FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 221 Peru (World Cup) +550* vs France (World Cup)

    $50.00 $146.00 Pending 6/21/18 2:00pm FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 241 Croatia (World Cup) +292* vs Argentina (World Cup)


    That Croatia win just saved my day in soccer.. Small profit I'll take it I guess ...


    $50.00 $159.00 Loss 6/21/18 8:00am FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 201 Australia (World Cup) +318* vs Denmark (World Cup)


    $50.00 $275.00 Loss 6/21/18 11:00am FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 221 Peru (World Cup) +550* vs France (World Cup)



    $50.00 $146.00 Win 6/21/18 2:00pm FIFA World Cup 2018 Soccer 241 Croatia (World Cup) +292* vs Argentina (World Cup)

  32. #67
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,811
    Betpoints: 17711

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Would jump on Australia +0.5 vs. Peru asap. Took the Aussies straight after the France game...along with Aussies +0.5 in this match.

    @Jibbby giving you a good chance of profit cause I have all the + handicap dogs today. Peru +0.75 and Croatia +0.5 pending.

    It's not throwing darts at all. LOL

    Jibbby, in the future raise your betstakes when the greatest sports bettor in the history of mankind approves your plays.

  33. #68
    Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 5,307
    Betpoints: 23436

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Trinity is correct. 3rd group game lines adjust quite a bit based on need.
    Betting that France-Denmark DRAW now is like betting the Dodgers with Kershaw on the mound (back 2-3 years ago when the guy is on an 8-win streak and a 1.5 friggin ERA). You still make money, but you are paying a major premium.

  34. #69
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,060
    Betpoints: 11790

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Jibbby, in the future raise your betstakes when the greatest sports bettor in the history of mankind approves your plays.
    I was gonna go for usual $100 a bet, but I was really dart throwing on those games today taking every dog.. Just couldn't pull the trigger on my normal betting amounts with that.. ..

    Win is a win though.. We got it with Croatia...

First 12
Top