BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wow you are twisted.. Go to church man you got issues.. Give it up to God.. Seriously.. Got alot of hate in you..

Gotta ask yourself when you die did you make the world a better place or not? I think that makes all the difference in life in the end.. God may judge you and play the rewind button on ya when you die.. What will you say and do then when the rewind button is hit??

Never to late to change and let go of that hate.. MLK style. Rise above my brother from another mother..
    I absolutely LOVE whites like you, JIBBY!!!!!!

Keep doing what you're doing. Never change.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is not a homo response at all, but where I live, It's not uncommon to see good looking black guys with white women, but the white women are usually very ugly or fat. Now when you add $$$ into the picture, it is a completely different story. Which is why we see old ugly white guys with a 20 year old blonde bombshell.

There is a black guy that lives next to me and his youngest son is a good looking guy and has a white girlfriend and she is fat and ugly. Every time I see them outside together I keep wondering "What the fukk is he doing with her?"
    Really? Because the last time I was in Seattle, I saw an abundance of attractive white women with average looking black men.

But at the same time, Seattle is at the top of the list for black male/white female relationships.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Really? Because the last time I was in Seattle, I saw an abundance of attractive white women with black men.
    I don't know what you consider an "Abundance", but I would say from what I've seen, it is far more fat ones with black guys than attractive ones. To be honest, I can't remember the last time that I seen a black guy with a woman who I would ever consider attractive.

Maybe our opinions are different when it comes to what an attractive white woman is.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

Why on God's green earth would anybody pay to watch the Kings anyway.
    They're a bunch of stiffs that plays at a pace tnat would make Princeton proud.
    Honest to God, they're 29th out of 30 in defense efficiency and 29th out 30 in offense efficiency.

Who gives a crap, protest away for all I care.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I don't know what you consider an "Abundance", but I would say from what I've seen, it is far more fat ones with black guys than attractive ones. To be honest, I can't remember the last time that I seen a black guy with a woman who I would ever consider attractive.

Maybe our opinions are different when it comes to what an attractive white woman is.
    It's more to do with location. In the southern states such as Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky, I have seen my fair share of black guys with fat and nasty trailer park trash. No argument there at all.

But in places like Seattle, it's completely different. Last time I was there, there were a lot of attractive white women with black men.

But as previously stated, Seattle is at the very top of the list where interracial relationships between the black man and white woman are rampant.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11650

Why would it bother me? What I'm doing is laughing at the white guy for all of the money he has, yet no brains.... Let me explain.
    When he reproduces with the black woman, his entire bloodline is DESTROYED. It is no longer white. What his parents and his grandparents and his great grandparents have striven for to keep the bloodline WHITE has now had their entire legacy spit on by the white guy who decided to mix with the black woman.
    Wow - why would I care what color my grandkids are? Do you think God/Jesus cares? I try not to see color. I only see it when other people keep bringing it up. I treat everyone the same. To do any less is to work against God. Hopefully, one day we will all be tan and no one will care.

Whether you know it or not, you have white in your bloodline. We all have black in our bloodline as well. Go to ancestor.com and find out for yourself. For you to say you don't want races to mix, is so far beyond being enlightened.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

saloon

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's more to do with location. In the southern states such as Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky, I have seen my fair share of black guys with fat and nasty trailer park trash. No argument there at all.

But in places like Seattle, it's completely different. Last time I was there, there were a lot of attractive white women with black men.

But as previously stated, Seattle is at the very top of the list where interracial relationships between the black man and white woman are rampant.
    Sir-Mix-A-lot is from Seattle, so I credit him for this phenomenon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12949

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Why on God's green earth would anybody pay to watch the Kings anyway.
    They're a bunch of stiffs that plays at a pace tnat would make Princeton proud.
    Honest to God, they're 29th out of 30 in defense efficiency and 29th out 30 in offense efficiency.

Who gives a crap, protest away for all I care.
    Lol, they are doing the fans a favor by closing off the entry.. Stevie with the logical post!!!

Sac Kings haven't been relevant since Webber, Bibby and Vlade days..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    saloon
    I'm doing my best to put the Saloon on the SBR map.. Give it time.. Might be more entertaining then the Players Lounge.. Wait til I start posting winners up in that beast..

Saloon will be the place to be.. JJ is gonna wish he was the saloon moderator again just put it that way.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Guys do me a favor and don't engage that trolling clown bugbusiness in my thread

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I'm caucasian and I love the police in high crime rate areas but hate them in low crime rate areas. I must say, if I was a black male, I would be afraid of the police because they assume every black male is up to no good and it's not true. I have a shaved head, goatee, and occasionally I get a funny look from the police. It's a no win situation. Police is needed but some are superstars and some are superscum!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Guys do me a favor and don't engage that trolling clown bugbusiness in my thread
    so what are you going to do when whites become a minority in 2045 like so many experts are projecting?

game over?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

You've been destroyed in this thread white boy. Glad I could do it with all of the guests viewing.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Sir-Mix-A-lot is from Seattle, so I credit him for this phenomenon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I'm caucasian and I love the police in high crime rate areas but hate them in low crime rate areas. I must say, if I was a black male, I would be afraid of the police because they assume every black male is up to no good and it's not true. I have a shaved head, goatee, and occasionally I get a funny look from the police. It's a no win situation. Police is needed but some are superstars and some are superscum!
    Pull the police out of the hoods and low income areas it would be a war zone in no time.. I'd feel sorry for the respectable black folks that live in the hoods if we granted the wishes of Black protestors and actually pulled law enforcement though....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11778

You're White, correct? A masculine black man with an attractive white woman doesn't anger you at all.

Thanks for proving my point. Dlowilly says the vast majority of Whites are already aware.

The guy is every bit of a clown.
    Yes and i live in Camden mostly black. No, it does not bother me in the sense that it makes me angry or along that line. If they are decent human beings and good to each other as well as those around them that is what matters. What does bother me is the kids and what they will probably go through in school being mixed. But other then that it does not bother me last i checked if you get cut and i get cut we both bleed red.

dlowilly

Once again, I would appreciate it if posters didn't engage this idiot bugbusiness in my thread

A differing point of view is fine but the blatant trolling and lies simply to inflame and induce a reaction should be ignored

Thanks

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does a rich white man with a fine sister bother you?

If I see a fine white girl with a black dude I see daddy issues honestly for the white girl to be honest, I don't hate on it though.. Love is love.... ..

One of the best loves of my life was with a black woman.. No lie.. She died of cancer.. .. I still miss her today and she was my best friend at one time.. Dark skinned too.. She was great.. ...

That's why I laugh when people call me prejudice on this forum.. I'm so not racist.. I just keep it real..
    T see it as, she likes a big cokk.............

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yes and i live in Camden mostly black. No, it does not bother me in the sense that it makes me angry or along that line. If they are decent human beings and good to each other as well as those around them that is what matters. What does bother me is the kids and what they will probably go through in school being mixed. But other then that it does not bother me last i checked if you get cut and i get cut we both bleed red.
    From my experience, whenever I see a black dude with a drop dead gorgeous white woman that keeps in great shape out in public, there are a LOT of white guys that give them mean stares and a lot of their faces get extremely red. It's funny seeing their reaction at times.

I don't think attractive white women date black guys because they have daddy issues. I personally think they are just physically attracted to them.

You know what I mean?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Once again, I would appreciate it if posters didn't engage this idiot bugbusiness in my thread

A differing point of view is fine but the blatant trolling and lies simply to inflame and induce a reaction should be ignored

Thanks
    Of course you don't want to engage anymore. I destroyed you. You can't even address simple questions about how whites like you will take the country back. All you are capable of doing is complaining about how non-whites are ruining everything.

If you don't like it................ PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. GET OFF YOUR LAZY AZZ. Posting on the internet does absolutely nothing.

Anyone can go back and read. I thoroughly destroyed you and will continue to do so with any other thread you put up.

I asked this clown a very simple question. Here is what I asked him.

Now here's the million dollar question in all of this (and it really is the million dollar question) If white men had no courage way back when the country was nearly entirely white and in a lot more positions of power... What in the living hell makes you believe they will have the courage to change things now that they are severely outnumbered by non whites and in far less positions of power???????????????????????

But he's a coward, so of course he's not going to answer. All he is good for is posting news stories hoping other whites will get up and do something while he continues to type away.

Nothing but a mere pipe dream for this kid.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-03-18 at 02:57 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Uh,the big ole cokk.............

The only racial profiling, the black man is proud about............

If you're white and say to a black man: "My God do you people have big cokks"

You'll get a free pass on this racial stereo type,all day long to forever...........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

PAULYPOKER

Jibby,are you of Asian descent by any chance?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    i used to think he was black when i first started hanging out daily

dlowilly

reigle9

lol fukk

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Sick and tired of these useless fukks
    yeah me too. i wish these cowardly police would stop killing unarmed outnumbered people instead of arresting them like they are trained to do. and i probably won't be hear to read responses because this is a clown show so penetrate you all in advance.

reigle9

oh, are you black?

that explains your idiotic post from the last thread

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Italian decent but 100% American today...

I like Asians though, never met one I didn't like.. My tenants are Korean in Los Angeles whom rent my land out as a Car Dealership.... Nice guys... Chinese and Japanese I've always got along with as well..

Asians are generally smart and respectful and I appreciate that.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 05:13 PM.

reigle9

hahahahahahagha jibby you arent italian and never claim it again

maybe your mom was on her mom's side 10 generations ago

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

I find it fascinating how Italians and Sicilians generally hate each other.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

Funny my mom is full Italian, speaks it too, her mom and dad came from Naples legally.... lol... That makes a little over 50% Italian, the rest is a mutt mix from pops.. Mostly Austrian on the other side.. That's JIBS.. I speak a little Italian myself..

My favorite Italian saying - IN VINO VERITAS..

reigle9

bb, i'm not on your side

just playing it straight

also listening to pat benetar, so wtf do i know lol

reigle9

only dads are italian

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I find it fascinating how Italians and Sicilians generally hate each other.
    This might explain alot.. ...

First ... 89101112 Last