Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What a monster.
    Exactly, Froggy.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    What I have learned from reading this thread.

1. The NRA is eeeevvvvviiiilllllll....even though not one of these mass murderers have belonged to it. And with all the guns that are owned by NRA members, if we were the problem, you would already be dead.
    2. Apparently, none of these people have ever eaten venison. Deer is a might tasty animal.
    3. For some reason, even though it was against the law for this evil piece of crap to own any gun and his neighbors had reported him and his actions to the authorities (who failed to do their due diligence), it is all Donald Trump's fault.

At least Mr Nina will be happy tomorrow because I have an urge to cook some venison!!!
    Where?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    So what does the shooter look like?
    Highly doubt he is white.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BAN GUNS

Judges also have to go to prison for letting dangerous people off easy if they commit murder

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

These shootings are such a common thing our president has a twitter template for them. Hopefully next time he updates the location.

On Tuesday evening, Trump tweeted: “May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.”

http://www.newsweek.com/president-tr...rampage-711811

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The gunman behind a rampage in Northern California was out on bail charged with stabbing a neighbour, others had complained about him firing hundreds of rounds from his house, and he had been the subject of a domestic violence call the day before the attack.
    Yet Kevin Neal was free and able to use a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns Tuesday to shoot 14 people, killing four, in seven different locations across his rural community, including an elementary school, before he died in a shootout with police.
    It's not yet clear what the terms of Neal's bail were, and whether he would have been allowed to possess and fire the weapons on his property at the end of a dirt road in Rancho Tehama Reserve. Nor did sheriff's officials give details on the domestic violence call.
    But his many contacts with authorities raised questions of why he was out of custody and able to go on the 45-minute rampage that began with the killing of two neighbours in an apparent act of revenge before he went looking for random victims.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Those gun laws surely do well in California. Gotta keep guns out of the hands of those that are criminals.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

This is your shooter.. Another crazy white guy.. Damn!!! http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/cal...ngs/index.html

Well the picture isn't copy and pasting.. He looks like a crazy white guy anyways.. Dishovelled.. Almost looks like the Vegas shooter..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    What I have learned from reading this thread.

1. The NRA is eeeevvvvviiiilllllll....even though not one of these mass murderers have belonged to it. And with all the guns that are owned by NRA members, if we were the problem, you would already be dead.
    2. Apparently, none of these people have ever eaten venison. Deer is a might tasty animal.
    3. For some reason, even though it was against the law for this evil piece of crap to own any gun and his neighbors had reported him and his actions to the authorities (who failed to do their due diligence), it is all Donald Trump's fault.

At least Mr Nina will be happy tomorrow because I have an urge to cook some venison!!!
    for what it is worth Venison is healthy since the meat is not loaded with chemicals. It also taste like shit. I know i know u have to know how to cook it. I hear that same shit about Blue fish which also taste like garbage. Anyway u cook it it taste like crap.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    for what it is worth Venison is healthy since the meat is not loaded with chemicals. It also taste like shit. I know i know u have to know how to cook it. I hear that same shit about Blue fish which also taste like garbage. Anyway u cook it it taste like crap.
    That is because our taste buts have gotten used to the farmed animals that are fed genetically modified corn. If you eat a steak from 100% grass fed, free roaming cow steak it wouldn't be anywhere close the taste of a corn fed cow. The sugar in the corn adds a hint of sweet flavor to the meat.

If you grew up in some village and ate only real frea roaming animals and real food, farmed chicken/beef etc would taste flavor less. And vice verse for those who grew up eating farmed animals.

If you want any wild or non farm meat to taste good, best way to cook is in the pressure cooker....or slow cook it for hours. Then the meat will be nice and tender and soft. However, you will also need to know how to season to add flavors to make up for that missing corn flavor.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i got some "sweet meat" for all you mother fukkin' gun haters.....

now suck it

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    was it close to Berkeley?
    what an idiotic question from a drunk broke ass

Naxima
    Naxima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Can you explain why it happens so much more frequently in this country than in other first world countries? Im sure it has nothing to do with access to guns. Just bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Genius right here. Absolutely Gun Laws don't prevent crime . A criminal with any intent will find a gun a stiff gun law would keep people from defending themselves from said Criminal

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Democrats

Naxima

Its very difficult to get a gun in the united states. There are only 160 million of them. Like one state or county can change that. Great point though.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

the reason is happens more in the united states is because of all the anti depressants/ anti anxiety drugs that are given out like candy. in my country we do have a gun problem and there are shootings but very rarely innocents are killed. its mostly gangs fighting over turf but we will never has a mass shooting because its virtually impossible to get a prozac or paxil; even an opiod for that matter.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd like to know how this crazy man got his hands on 3 guns and all that ammo? He had priors, restraining orders, well known mental issues, etc..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/cal...ngs/index.html

Naxima

He lives in the USA. Not that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd like to know how this crazy man got his hands on 3 guns and all that ammo? He had priors, restraining orders, well known mental issues, etc..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/cal...ngs/index.html

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    what an idiotic question from a drunk broke ass
    I only asked a question

you have no idea why I asked it

yet you slander me

unbelievable

I am melting like a little fukkin snowflake

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Then please tell us why you asked it RR.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    id be fine with that just dont see it working.

if people are willing to murder why would a gun law stop them from illegally obtaining one.
    Again. Why doesn't this happen in other countries??? Because they're not available.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

send in the feds to help out that local law enforcement

they dropped the ball a little

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I would like to see an in depth report of how the mass shooters from the last 5 years got their guns and ammo.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Well here in LA you can get a gun with a box of bullets for $500 cash on the streets of Compton or the LBC if you ask around enough. It will be hot and probably used in murders and robberies though..It's really not that hard to get a gun legally or illegally here in America...

Banning guns here in America would mostly just take guns away from the good guys.. All the bad guys will still have them and they ain't giving them up. Need even harsher gun laws and back ground checks oh and get ride of the assault riffles.. That would be a good start...

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What a monster.

How did you Beat the Prick twice in the same week?
    That's really weird, I only got points once.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You people do know if you have a felony on your record you can not legally own a gun don't you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    That's really weird, I only got points once.
    Badge error.. I hope you got the 1047 and not the 793 .. I saw someone else got 2 badges in the same week as well...

Prick is kicking my ass this year, actually I should say I'm kicking my own ass this year.... Only got one badge .. Football kicks my ass more then any other sport over the years.. Last year I did well, this year I'm garbage..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You people do know if you have a felony on your record you can not legally own a gun don't you?
    What?!?

Those who aren't allowed to own a gun...have guns?

We need stricter gun laws.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    These hunters think they are in a sport and this is okay killing these defenseless animals. I never heard of a sport where only one side has a gun. I wish all these hunters would man up and go to Iraq or Afghanistan. They won’t tho.
    So I take it you're a strict vegetarian? Because hunting is far more humane than what the average factory farm chicken, pig, or cow suffers through.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So I take it you're a strict vegetarian? Because hunting is far more humane than what the average factory farm chicken, pig, or cow suffers through.
    exactly bro

maybe I will go vegetarian, cage free eggs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You don't need to ban guns just make it a law to stop selling a certain caliber of bullets.. Can't use a certain type of gun if you don't have the bullets to fire it!!!

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

They found his wife dead under the floorboards. Another psycho white guy. I'm so glad I live in calif where white people are a minority. Give me the Asians and Mexicans anytime

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    They found his wife dead under the floorboards. Another psycho white guy. I'm so glad I live in calif where white people are a minority. Give me the Asians and Mexicans anytime
    Asian chicks aren't a bad way to go, I fully support it....

You do give up on the womanly curves a bit but you may get a very sweet submissive woman that ages well in the face.... Family won't fully like you though if you are not Asian yourself, will have to win them over if you got personality, charm and some money of course... ..

First 12