unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    There we go. Talking down to a winning player. What do you care if he only wins with that method. The key word there JJ is "wins."

Maybe the word isn't "fear." Maybe it's "smart."

It appears you are just trying to move people off that method cause you are on the side of the books. Encouraging a method that somebody wins with seems to be against your better interest.

Why on earth would you belittle (ok specifically call out as being chicken) someone about a strategy that works for them and makes them a winning player?

Winning is a good thing JJ.
    the fuk you talking about? I am sure Manster can take care of himself and JJ just having some fun.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Ok then. My bad.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23912

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Trust me when Manster sees that post from JJ, he will have a good response, that is what I do know

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Even sports books look at SBR pros in a different way and throw them more bonuses

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Even sports books look at SBR pros in a different way and throw them more bonuses
    That actually does not work in your favor there. Why would they throw more bonuses at winning players? Doesn't make good business sense to me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11778

Best cappers on SBR are the PRO's but unfortunately most of the elite SBR PRO cappers don't post their picks very often.. They are shadows on this forum, here for the bet points and occasional random postings...

Love to get the picks on Beat The Prick contest before the games start from the leaders.. They are covered up like the SUN today unfortunately also from what I saw last year....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't worry people I don't see other pics don't want to embarrass themselves because the Lose too

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    That actually does not work in your favor there. Why would they throw more bonuses at winning players? Doesn't make good business sense to me.
    Well u made the mistake of thinking posters here are winning players.

95% are not are

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Well u made the mistake of thinking posters here are winning players.

95% are not are
    ?? I was responding to the statement that Pros are better cappers. JJ's statement about Pros getting more bonuses flies in the face of them being better cappers.

First 12