Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Kap Is just Dazed and Confused. Hopefully he finds himself.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Because people don't tune in to NFL games to see political protests. With all the ways to make your voice heard these days with social media he purposefully went the most in your face offensive route. He could have even done it respectfully on the field with some black wristbands or something but he went the pants around your knees route
    I would have never known he took a knee if the media didn't make such a big deal out of it. The media loves to create something out of nothing. This is a non issue to me. I go to sporting events all the time and many people do not stand for the national anthem because they are too fat, lazy, on their phones, etc. Are they really using the most offensive in your face route? I rarely see people put their right hand over their heart even though I have ingrained it into my kids to do so. But, I'm not going to ever try to push someone to do what I think they should do. I would never confront someone at an event that they are not patriotic. Some maybe misinformed, other's just too tired and some just don't care in the moment. I really try not to read into why people do what they do. Some Christian religions forbid pledging allegiance to anyone/anything but God. Why should I hate on someone's beliefs even though I don't agree with them? America was supposed to be a place for people to be free, especially from oppression from others but isn't it strange that we really just want them to conform and do what we say they should do. That's not free.

Kaepernick not standing doesn't affect me in anyway. I'm not the type that goes overboard and demands a retraction, like I need an apology or I will take away my dollars for stupid shit. I thought most people here hate that society has gotten so sensitive over every little thing? Don't we all hate when the media demands someone to be fired or an apology because they offended liberals? Then isn't it hypocritical to be offended by a knee? This shit shouldn't even make the news because it's a non story. If he wants to sit, let his ass sit. What's the big deal? We need to stop getting our panties in a bunch over every damn thing.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 07-07-17 at 05:24 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

In a stroke of cruel irony, the hard core liberals at espn and social justice warriors on Twitter are going to be the reason he never plays again. They've run the gambit of controversal topics on him from police violence to racism to kaepernick should sue the NFL. I almost feel bad for him

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16938

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    From Wikipedia:
    Homosexual acts are prohibited by law in Ghana.[92] Women are often accused of witchcraft and attacked by neighbours. The witch camps, which exist solely in Ghana, are thought to house a total of around 1000 women.[93] The Ghanaian government has announced that it intends to close the camps.[93]
    dont we still have sodomy laws in a bunch of states in the US too? although i guess we can be really proud that we stopped burning our witches.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Per DraftDiamonds, the Ravens have signed Indoor Football League quarterback David Olson. Olson played under Jim Harbaugh at Stanford.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Olson played for John Harbaugh’s brother Jim while at Stanford. Rapoport is reporting that Jim gave John a good scouting report on Olson. Of course, Olson did not actually attempt a pass while playing for Harbaugh. As Steve Berman pointed out, Olson completed one pass in three attempts while at Clemson University.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Olson played for John Harbaugh’s brother Jim while at Stanford. Rapoport is reporting that Jim gave John a good scouting report on Olson. Of course, Olson did not actually attempt a pass while playing for Harbaugh. As Steve Berman pointed out, Olson completed one pass in three attempts while at Clemson University.
    But he hasn't kneeled in front of a flag so automatically more useful than Kapdick. Best thing that has transpired in the NFL since I can remember. A big, go fuk yourself, from all owners. Love it

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kap should coach

Share/spread

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's role model

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The process that the Baltimore Ravens have been going through in deciding whether or not to sign quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been a public one, with team owner Steve Bisciotti saying that he would discuss the matter with team sponsors, season-ticket holders and even former franchise greats Ray Lewis and Ray Rice. During a fan forum, Bisciotti even asked those in attendance to pray for the team as they considered the possibility of signing Kaepernick as starting quarterback Joe Flacco continues to deal with a back injury.

No decision has been made on that front, and in a video posted to his Twitter account on Tuesday, the aforementioned Lewis advised Kaepernick to keep his social activism private.

“The football field is our sanctuary,” Lewis said in the video. “If you do nothing else, young man, get back on the football field and let your play speak for itself. And what you do off the field, don’t let too many people know, because they gonna judge you anyway, no matter what you do, no matter if it’s good or bad.”

Lewis isn’t the only former player to advise Kaepernick to make changes in order to improve his image. Retired quarterback Michael Vick suggested during a television appearance last month that Kaepernick cut his hair in order to improve his chances of being picked up by another team.

Kaepernick has not said much about the matter publicly, continuing with his charitable deeds and taking a trip to Africa earlier this summer while also working out to remain in shape in case another opportunity to play football comes along.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Franchise greats Ray Lewis and Ray Rice lol

If the morality bar is that low and Kap can't clear it, then he might as well go teach political science at Ghana High School.
    Points Awarded:

dlowilly gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

someone needs to tell kap just because youre qualified for a job doesnt mean you will get it
    Last edited by CWD; 08-02-17 at 01:24 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

fuk him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ruined his career the white squashed him because he tried to be a tough guy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Ray Lewis and Mike Vick giving people advice.

Classic!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

My favorite posts in this thread are the Mac4Lyfe multi paragraph posts with his obligatory humble brags thrown in
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Kaep: Hey bae... I think the Ravens might want to sign me!!! I'm gonna get a shot!

Bae: Oh really??? That's great?!?!

*Kaep leaves the room*

Bae: That means girls are gonna be throwin their pussies at him on the road when he's gone 8 weeks out of the year. I gotta do something...

Bae:

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Ray Lewis and Mike Vick giving people advice.

Classic!
    I loved watching ray play but when that asshat on tv preaching at players about their conduct it cracks me the fukk up. Hey Ray, you and your gangbanger buddies killed a guy before you played a down in the league, remember?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Colin Kaepernick just got another HUGE star to back his 'Know Your Rights' campaign ... rap superstar J. Cole, who was hanging with the free agent QB, showing his support.

The NFL might be cool on Kaep at the moment, but the celebrity world certainly isn't ... huge stars like Chris Brown, Charlamagne Tha God and John Legend are backin' C.K.

Colin's girlfriend -- Hot 97 star DJ, Nessa -- posted a picture with Cole, Kaep, and herself on Instagram, with the Dreamville rapper rocking one of Colin's "I Know My Rights Shirts."

The shirt is part of Colin's campaign to educate youth on their rights ... empowering them as American citizens.
    It's clear J. Cole is down with the movement ... and in the photo caption Nessa says an "inspirational" conversation was had between the 2 stars.

Wonder if J. Cole took a poll from his fans beforehand?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Kaep remains unemployed.. Lol

Mark Cuban thinks he'd have a job if it were the NBA and not the NFL.. https://sports.yahoo.com/mark-cuban-...182712592.html

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

that girlfriend fukked him up

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    that girlfriend fukked him up
    From the front or da back?

jjgold

Nobody cares who's backing him especially if they're black

He's a laughingstock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Colin Kaepernick just got another HUGE star to back his 'Know Your Rights' campaign ... rap superstar J. Cole, who was hanging with the free agent QB, showing his support.

The NFL might be cool on Kaep at the moment, but the celebrity world certainly isn't ... huge stars like Chris Brown, Charlamagne Tha God and John Legend are backin' C.K.

Colin's girlfriend -- Hot 97 star DJ, Nessa -- posted a picture with Cole, Kaep, and herself on Instagram, with the Dreamville rapper rocking one of Colin's "I Know My Rights Shirts."

The shirt is part of Colin's campaign to educate youth on their rights ... empowering them as American citizens.
    It's clear J. Cole is down with the movement ... and in the photo caption Nessa says an "inspirational" conversation was had between the 2 stars.

Wonder if J. Cole took a poll from his fans beforehand?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Just give all these silly fuks California. In 50 years the bs would still be going on but they would be so fuked up and dysfunctional by then the only way we would hear about it is by pigeon.

jjgold

Ghetto people are such outcast in America it's not even funny

They just have no respect

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The National Museum of African American History and Culture has made the decision to display a Kaepernick exhibit, according to the museum’s Twitter account. The museum, which is located in Washington D.C., collected Kaepernick’s jersey from a 2016-17 49ers game. This and other clothing items will be displayed in the exhibit.

A longtime sociologist and author, and having served as a 49ers staff consultant and an adviser to the free agent signal caller, Dr. Harry Edwards told USA Today’s Jarrett Bell in May that he encouraged the museum to display something to encapsulate what Kaepernick has done over the past year.

“I said, ‘Don’t wait 50 years to try to get some memorabilia and so forth on Kaepernick,’” Edwards told USA Today Sports. “‘Let me give you a game jersey, some shoes, a picture … And it should be put right there alongside Muhammad Ali. He’s this generation’s Ali.’”

Despite his polarizing national anthem protest, one that has led to several other players following suit in their own ways, the former 49ers quarterback was bestowed the Len Eshmont Award for courage last season by his San Francisco teammates.

First 12